PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned in ages. She’s probably pissed off she keeps claiming all these best friends when she’s the one who’s stuck by all her crappy life choices. Where’s the artist woman as well?! She disappeared.

Reactions: 6

Me hearing about Sam. The petition. And people that know Rachaeaeaeaele but won't tell us how or why, 'I know everything but I'm not telling you what' :rolleyes:

Anyway...those shoes...what a great idea that charity is! Could she not just have told us about it without showing us the children wearing Edie's shoes. For me, when someone brags about doing a good deed, it's no longer a good deed.

Filming yourself giving food (or tents) to the homeless, donating to charity, taking food into a food bank, volunteering somewhere that prepares food for people in need...all things that are incredible things to do. Just don't film yourself doing it or brag about it on social media so you get told how good a person you are. I don't think you need likes and credit for doing things like that and if you do...perhaps you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
More pointless spending on 2 babygros at £20 a pop! And that trampoline has got to be at least £150?? I'd love to have all that money just for sitting on my arse!
And anyone notice her hashtag daddy issues... after it was mentioned in here the other day 😂
All these connections to previous discussions in here are definitely a big f**k you to us all. She does it on purpose.
But she hasn't read here since june last year 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the mentality of a mother who hears her six year old asking not to be filmed by her 11 year old, the 11 year old outright lies to her sister and says she’s not being filmed, mother then posts videos to public SM account.

If that were me, I’d have been having words with my 11 year old about the importance of honesty and consent 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
“Can someone pick Wilby up?”

Get off your phone and your boney arse and sort your children out you lazy tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So in the last 3 or so days shes bragged about spending at least £600 on 4 items..non essential items I might add

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s told everyone who she is though by revealing who she is in relation to R. So she’s not anonymous. She’s also subsequently said that she didn’t know S when she was with J so why would S answer personal questions put to her by someone she’s only become acquainted with relatively recently?

First rule of the internet: trust no-one.
I have no idea why S would answer her questions - nobody has any idea do they?! And I‘m aware not to trust anybody but regardless, outing yourself on this site and making direct contact with someone are two different things.

Reactions: 2
Does she have no sense of danger or something? I guess the safety of her baby is less important that filming for Instagram, otherwise she would be holding him in the garden, not filming him being taken on a trampoline with three other kids from an upstairs window.

93BAC58D-0F72-4232-8361-EA3821DD4FD3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And she does that out of the goodness of her heart, she doesn’t even mention it because she doesn’t want a fuss... oh, wait.
She missed a trick there though. She could have claimed, particularly with the note in the picture, that some of the PayPal money had been used to donate shoes. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Rach? Never mind, maybe next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget Betsey’s mattress, £300 thereabouts.
Since lockdown she has spent roughly £3000 and that's not an exaggeration either. Shes definitely got to be dipping into the paypal and go fund me money because the first book pay out apparently was used for her braces and her holiday which neither would have been cheap.and the house would be expensive to run on a monthly basis anyway..I would say at least 2000 a month with rent and Bill's (pretty standard) then her cars to run and phone bills etc. Then to have 3k spare to spend on pointless crap.. its fishy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned in ages. She’s probably pissed off she keeps claiming all these best friends when she’s the one who’s stuck by all her crappy life choices. Where’s the artist woman as well?! She disappeared.
Was that cocaine smuggler Katy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's probably on a massive come down as I imagine supply's will be low during lockdown 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.