PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the mentality of a mother who hears her six year old asking not to be filmed by her 11 year old, the 11 year old outright lies to her sister and says she’s not being filmed, mother then posts videos to public SM account.

If that were me, I’d have been having words with my 11 year old about the importance of honesty and consent 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought it was R who was filming her x

It's like those people who buy a homeless person something to eat and then take a photo of them doing it and posting it all over their social media!!! Disgusting!! Whenever I nip to aldi I always ask the homeless man outside if he wants me to get him something, it's usually a drink or a sandwich. I do. I dont even come home and tell my partner that I've done that. It's just weird to need to be praised for doing good deeds all the time.

Would you even dare if you weren't going to move house!! What a weird thing to do and then have to put up with all the animosity, but worse the kids having to deal with it at school! No thanks I'd rather work and pay for my own things!
Rachel helped a homeless person too, then posted about it then filmed herself laughing about it too. Didn't she give him a tent or something?

And filming the kids on a trampoline, including Wilby from an upstairs window doesn't look safe, the trampoline doesn't even look like it's pegged in the ground

Wow she really is scraping the bottom on the crap barrel for content. Funeral, cuckoo and now poor little black children.

We’ve been doing the shoe donation at our primary school since my 2nd one started and she’s 14 now it’s not a new thing, but she alway manages to make it sound like she’s the saviour.

I have noticed this week she’s struggling because we’ve not given her any content to talk about. 😂😂😂😂 shame! Not
I wonder what Candice Brathwaite would make of that post with the children and the shoes?!

She has a real issue with white saviour!

Reactions: 14
I take it she paid extra to have it built for her by the delivery guys. She said josh isn’t home yet and no way she done it. We know Seb is still hiding in his room (staying somewhere else) so who built it?

Reactions: 6
I take it she paid extra to have it built for her by the delivery guys. She said josh isn’t home yet and no way she done it. We know Seb is still hiding in his room (staying somewhere else) so who built it?
I presume a friends dad.. as she wrote #dadissues and something like another dad iv adopted. I also assume she hires him alot as she said he loves coming to work for them during lockdown because then the kids cant help like they usually do

Reactions: 5
I thought I was being really plush the other day treating my kids to a 8ft paddling pool that was on offer for £20 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Rachel helped a homeless person too, then posted about it then filmed herself laughing about it too. Didn't she give him a tent or something?

And filming the kids on a trampoline, including Wilby from an upstairs window doesn't look safe, the trampoline doesn't even look like it's pegged in the ground

I wonder what Candice Brathwaite would make of that post with the children and the shoes?!

She has a real issue with white saviour!

Candice is ace. Yeah I doubt she would approve. She and Superfibber are in different leagues.

Candice is way superior and I doubt she would dirty herself with the likes of Rach the pretend activist.

Reactions: 4
I presume a friends dad.. as she wrote #dadissues and something like another dad iv adopted. I also assume she hires him alot as she said he loves coming to work for them during lockdown because then the kids cant help like they usually do
ah yes just noticed that one 🙈

Reactions: 1
“For everyone asking” just means “look how much I’ve spent”.

View attachment 136333
I hate it when people upload how much something has cost them. She will have people following her who has lost their jobs, taken a pay cut and basically working still on the front line during this pandemic and she’s boasting.... people could look at that and think it could buy there food shopping for a month, go towards rent 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
I’m always late to the party. Are they cokeheads too? Just read something about cocaine Katy and that Hannah will be on a downer as supply is in short supply? OMG really? 😲
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned for a while and I like her as she doesn’t look she’s easily led by the bloggers brigade (her face when KDIL was at the baby shower 🤣). That KDIL boils my blood with her burst couch of a minge and discoloured underwear 🤢. She doesn’t empower women, she encourages it’s all right to be a woman but hey ‘I’ve got you babe and your mental health problems are ok, just get your kebab out and all will be well’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m always late to the party. Are they cokeheads too? Just read something about cocaine Katy and that Hannah will be on a downer as supply is in short supply? OMG really? 😲
Hannah hasn’t been mentioned for a while and I like her as she doesn’t look she’s easily led by the bloggers brigade (her face when KDIL was at the baby shower 🤣). That KDIL boils my blood with her burst couch of a minge and discoloured underwear 🤢. She doesn’t empower women, she encourages it’s all right to be a woman but hey ‘I’ve got you babe and your mental health problems are ok, just get your kebab out and all will be well’
Yeah that look of disgust was great.

Kdil is just crude. Celeste for me. Like Rach kdil is an unoriginal rip off.

Reactions: 8
Could be wrong! Just thought that with her being on her story x
I thought maybe T had recorded it and sent it to R but either way it shouldn’t be online :( poor Edie, being ignored and laughed at for not wanting to be filmed while she’s in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her ‘bestie’ Katy went to prison for smuggling cocaine - think it was a 6 year sentence. Can’t remember but it’s on google.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Ot was definitely Tallulah filming.. you can hear her voice. Shes obviously learnt it from her mother to film people in secret

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The one she was gifted was £350.. so a customized one will definitely be alot more
I bet it's something vomit inducingly (is that a word?) wanky like 'Our Patchwork Family' and it will sit in their zany second lounge sitting with the tropical lemur wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet it's something vomit inducingly (is that a word?) wanky like 'Our Patchwork Family' and it will sit in their zany second lounge sitting with the tropical lemur wallpaper.
You’re spot on 😂😂 Shes said already I think that it’s a ‘Patchwork Family’ sign 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do love that 2nd lounge. I think it was a stroke of genius moving the little table in there and the big table into the kitchen. Every room looks really homey and cosy. I aspire to have a house like that #fraudgoals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do love that 2nd lounge. I think it was a stroke of genius moving the little table in there and the big table into the kitchen. Every room looks really homey and cosy. I aspire to have a house like that #fraudgoals 😂
I love her house I think it's been done really lovely. I just dont like or agree with how shes gone about getting it and the contents within
#fraudgoals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.