PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The instability in her posts is crazy. She goes ‘here’s Emily, gush, gush, happy, happy, birthday blah, blah’ then BOOM link to a frightful, highly emotional post about Rape.
Seriously. Put your phone away until you sort your head out girl 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not consistent. If she wants to be Insta Famous, she needs to find her niche/brand and stick to it.

Reactions: 10
So if Blondie has gone to a funeral locally today why did she need to go away and stay in someone else’s house 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly. Betsy not staying at home had nothing to do with the funeral. Just yet another sob story so all her sheep feel sorry for her due to us vile horrific trolls. God the woman grinds my gears!

Reactions: 13
My kids have drove me mental today I’ve hiss screeched at them through my teeth so much I’m surprised the neighbours haven’t called rentokil to get rid of the snake in our garden. Just caught up on today’s posts and it’s cheered me up no end and made me LAUGH OUT LOUD

‘shat in her school bag’
‘George multipack vests’
‘Soft food’ all particularly tickled me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, she’s totally not mentioning the funeral. Why was Betsy away at the weekend for a funeral today? And why the duck can she not wait for her by herself? Why does it have to be Josh and Wilby too? And who’s looking after the others children??? Mama of 6, I thought, not 2 😡

E19ABAB9-C9D2-4A62-870B-64D481FEFFBC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I have no idea what Roblux is or what you do on it, but I'm guessing being an 11 year old girl and telling 6000 odd people your user name isn't the best idea?!
But it's ok because T's Instagram is "managed by my mom" 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whose looking after the other kids whilst they’re ir sat on the beach??!!!
I was just going to say who's got the other kids.. theres just no need...either josh wait for or R wait for her... why does it take both.. and the kids are no way old enough or responsible enough to stay home alone so shes broken the rules again by either letting someone else into her household or allowing them into someone else's household when it's not necessary.
She really angers me because we have been inside for over 2 months..haven't been shop or anything and had no contact with anyone. My husband got rushed to the hospital this morning with suspected covid. Thankfully he can come home but we have to wait 2 days for results.
IT CAN AFFECT ANYONE RACHEL!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was just going to say who's got the other kids.. theres just no need...either josh wait for or R wait for her... why does it take both.. and the kids are no way old enough or responsible enough to stay home alone so shes broken the rules again by either letting someone else into her household or allowing them into someone else's household when it's not necessary.
She really angers me because we have been inside for over 2 months..haven't been shop or anything and had no contact with anyone. My husband got rushed to the hospital this morning with suspected covid. Thankfully he can come home but we have to wait 2 days for results.
Oh no I hope he’s ok! And speedy recovery, it’s dreadful!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My daughter is 16 and in light of current circumstances I wouldn’t send her to a funeral... and if she wanted to I wouldn’t allow her to go on her own!!
I see she didn’t film Es tantrum this time!!!

Reactions: 10
I hope he recovers quickly 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no I hope he’s ok! And speedy recovery, it’s dreadful!
Thank you. Looks like just a chest infection but we wont know until we get results.
Shes just so careless its unreal.
We haven't been anywhere at all and still been at risk. And shes been in contact with loads of people and all the deliveries etc. Unbelievable

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So I have no idea what Roblux is or what you do on it, but I'm guessing being an 11 year old girl and telling 6000 odd people your user name isn't the best idea?!
But it's ok because T's Instagram is "managed by my mom" 🙄
Its a game thing, my son plays it and know way would I let him give his username out, also I think kids can talk to each other on there.

Reactions: 5
Its a game thing, my son plays it and know way would I let him give his username out, also I think kids can talk to each other on there.
Her mum was happy to give her name to thousands of her followers a few weeks back because someone scammed T.. so her followers could use their own money on there to send T things 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.