PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she just did the lining of the route that many people are doing. So, didn’t actually attend the service but it’s not like Rach is one to exaggerate or anything
Well considering there was only half an hour between “we’ve just dropped her off” and the next photo of Wilby in the car with B behind him, I’d be surprised if she was there for the whole service.

Reactions: 5
So I have no idea what Roblux is or what you do on it, but I'm guessing being an 11 year old girl and telling 6000 odd people your user name isn't the best idea?!
But it's ok because T's Instagram is "managed by my mom" 🙄
Online game with the main objective being to collect pets which have different levels of difficulty to collect them. In my eyes she’s giving out her username so people “recognise” her and give her good pets. It’s a smart move to get things without paying for them (buying stuff to make pets better is basically the “god” move in the game) but has potential to go really wrong as you can message people privately.

Hi, while in and out of here today I have seen a few posts about, posters family members who are really suffering, I just want to send a hell of a lot of sincere love, hugs and best wishes ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well according to Josh he had a ‘lovely afternoon’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've had a lovely afternoon. In my tiny back garden. Watching my child jump in and out of the paddling pool a million times! Still in full lockdown here in Wales so no pebbly beach visits for us. 😏

Seeing as I know you read in here Rach, when I non trolled messaged you a couple of weeks ago and we exchanged messages, with you telling me you did not trust anyone who messaged you with ‘HUN’ and you then messaged me passive aggressively, waited until I had read it then blocked me! Something you shout about, trolls message me then block me before I can answer..... bla bla, I just want to let you know, your friend Astrid removed my comment about the gathering you had on your birthday but did not block me. I guess follow numbers are more important than friendship, well that’s proven because she sold you out for the gram. How does it feel to have friends like that HUN...
End of rant, had to get that off my bigger TITs than what our Rach has 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over R laughs at Edies behaviour and then when (is it seb I always get confused!) tried talkin she talks over the poor little S**t!!!
I dunno about Betsy but I do no if one of my children had to attend a funeral I wouldn’t be posting it for all to see!! No matter how many followers some things need and should be kept private
X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Breaking rules & trying to act cool when in reality you're just a fuckin tool
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ thread suggestion 😂 yes it's my first I need more practise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seeing as I know you read in here Rach, when I non trolled messaged you a couple of weeks ago and we exchanged messages, with you telling me you did not trust anyone who messaged you with ‘HUN’ and you then messaged me passive aggressively, waited until I had read it then blocked me! Something you shout about, trolls message me then block me before I can answer..... bla bla, I just want to let you know, your friend Astrid removed my comment about the gathering you had on your birthday but did not block me. I guess follow numbers are more important than friendship, well that’s proven because she sold you out for the gram. How does it feel to have friends like that HUN...
End of rant, had to get that off my bigger TITs than what our Rach has 😂😂😂
funny thing is being a Surrey Mum Insta Hun will carry zero weight in Brixham.
The people there are really lovely but unless you were born there or have family from there you are always an outsider even if you’ve lived there 50 years. It’s just that kind of place.
I don’t see friendship between Astrid and R I see a mutually beneficial business type relationship. R is local- not very popular but still local. Astrids an outsider- popular on insta but an outsider in brixham.

Reactions: 8
Looks like I'll be making another new thread tonight! 😂 I know there were some good suggestions earlier in the thread. If you did one, could you repost it so everyone can vote again now we have reached page 48. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like I'll be making another new thread tonight! 😂 I know there were some good suggestions earlier in the thread. If you did one, could you repost it so everyone can vote again now we have reached page 48. Thank you!
I think this is now your job...mainly because I don't think anyone else knows how to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.