PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Nivea ad 😂😂😂😂 it sounds like she’s doing a primary school English solo talk “My day at Alton Towers - there was loads of rides. We want on one that was really fast and one that got me wet and I didn’t have a jacket and I got my t-shirt wet as well”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I'm the only one that's missing that Astrid's charm...everyone seems to like her apart from me.

I think she seems like a complete twit, which is why she probably gets on well with Rachaeaeaeaele. Her colour reminds me of the tangerine terror (Donald Trump) and she looks like she's gone mental whilst in charge of a sharpie. I don't get the fake freckle thing at all. I'm not sure what I'm missing that everyone else seems to see 😂
I thought she was ok until the pigtails and husband getting turned on video, that made me feel quite 🤮 but her meeting up with R the other day finished me off. Hey she has a great body for 54 but the side boob and pig tails are a bit too much 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I like the way she dresses, I’m not following her but had a scan through her pictures yesterday .

I don’t get the ‘54 and proud’ lark, what does she even mean, what’s she proud of , her tattoos , her slim figure, her feet?

I’m 52 , should I be proud .... and what of?
I like her style. She is retro but infuses it with cutesy chic and sometimes androgynous shape. But it’s her style. Rach just looks like child who’s Mum has let her play dress up in her wardrobe and make up.
When style isn’t authentic, even if you like wearing bin bags, it looks silly.
I thought it was B’s first funeral today. But Rach probably won’t share anything because she is so hung up on privacy. I mean she is really private 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, what? I thought Rach has always led us to believe that’s Emily was one of “her” warriors who she singlehandedly saved?

Yet she’s now admitted Emily actually got herself out of her tit situation, so why the duck has she been taking the credit for years?

F5354A43-F49A-490B-B57A-3FB8292D36B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Funny how her friends Darren n Tim have wished Emily you know rachelios best friend a happy birthday but rach hasn’t View attachment 134173
She doesn’t like anyone else getting attention, only a couple of weeks ago when knil book was published she didn’t post about it until very late at night!!!

If I was her neighbours, those chickens would be driving me mad 🤬
Plus I would be very pissed off her posting videos of my back garden 😡

Reactions: 5
How long-winded was that birthday message! Good lord, and somehow Rach managed to make it all about her, Betsy and Wilby.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I need a refresh in PTWM history again because I’m so sure when I started following her that she was close with her dad? Am I wrong?
Didn't she tell him he had to choose between her and his partner (her step-mother), he married the step mother and R disowned him.

I think I'm the only one that's missing that Astrid's charm...everyone seems to like her apart from me.

I think she seems like a complete twit, which is why she probably gets on well with Rachaeaeaeaele. Her colour reminds me of the tangerine terror (Donald Trump) and she looks like she's gone mental whilst in charge of a sharpie. I don't get the fake freckle thing at all. I'm not sure what I'm missing that everyone else seems to see 😂
Nope...I'm with you, she makes me cringe!!! VILE WOMAN

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everything with her is “this broke me”
Well it can't just have upset her a little bit, can it? That wouldn't make a good story. "I read this and it made me feel sad for a bit, then I had a cup of tea and a Twix and was all better again"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything with her is “this broke me”
And yet she never really seems very broken at all...

Like when the homeless man story broke her and she showed us just how broken she was by pissing herself laughing at him. Or when she tells us a 'warriors' story has broken her and then 2 seconds later she's taking the piss out of Josh and putting him down in her stories whilst actively encouraging her bratty eldest daughter to do the same.

Putting broken heart emojis and crying faces everywhere means duck all and that's all she seems to do these days. Gone are the days when she actually seemed to do anything to help anyone, at least she used to pretend...she doesn't even bother doing that anymore...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So she buys herself a jumper, briefly mentions it on Instagram and gets sent gifts as a reward for “supporting a small business”? bleeping joke.

79124F32-7B12-466C-BE28-A06425F05F1A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why is J shaving his head in the garden? 🤦‍♀️
Maybe can’t pay for the shower any longer.

Must be joyous having them as neighbors.. ours have goats and ducks and it’s doing my head in .. the bleating and quacking all the time. And we don’t even live in the country where you would expect that.

Wasn’t there someone on here who said they overheard Astrid making fun of Rachel in a cafe behind her back once?

Reactions: 7
So she buys herself a jumper, briefly mentions it on Instagram and gets sent gifts as a reward for “supporting a small business”? bleeping joke.

View attachment 134226
What paid work does she actually do, apart from tit adverts🤔🧐 how much of this is going to get donated to a local charity, who will then send her another bottle of wine, flowers, cakes and sweets for her generous gesture

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.