PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hopefully just the one. I know people are outraged, but someone very close to Betsy has genuinely died. It was very sudden and a lot of people are quite shook up by it, my own mum included. Can we have a bit of compassion please?
Very sad, but... sadly without facts, it’s hard to believe due to all the lies that has been told

Reactions: 5
She just wants all the attention and sympathy to be on her as usual . Just waiting for the huge long post all about how it can be twisted round to her .

Reactions: 9
I really wanted to have a go at a thread title but the tiger king one wins it for me so not even going to embarrass myself and try 😂😂

I soooo wish we could just call her out on all if this stuff
PayPal
Gofundme
Warriors
DV advocate that promotes sexual choking
Multiple breaking of lockdown rules
Etc etc

Reactions: 8
Does she ever leave the house without Josh?
I think she's extremely insecure about her relationship with Josh because he was married when they shacked up. A bit if "once a cheat always a cheat" mentality, I don't think R trusts him at all so is very needy/clingy/anxious about their relationship. Reminds me of the saying "when a man marries his mistress he creates a vacancy"

Reactions: 14
Right, so her and Josh can’t possibly do anything on there own, even though they are grown adults. But it’s alright to leave their kids either on their own or with someone outside of their household whilst they both go to support queen B?!?!? And they must’ve left them on their own when they took the mesiah to the hospital.
Also I believe in that house you’re the only the sacred child whilst you are the youngest - they all used to fawn over edie, now she’s just like the other two girls scrapping about for any bit of attention
I don’t even think that her followers will realised that all the other kids have been left at home alone (or breaking lockdown rules) I only really pay attention to my friends stories, I can’t imagine people paying that much attention (other than us horrible trolls) to her to think ‘oh so where are the other kids?’

Reactions: 2
My name is Rach, I have a constant itch to embellish my rich life
“My name is Rach, I have a constant itch...something about thrush cream and the doctor sobbing hysterically...blahblahblah vomiting horrifically...it broke me...OBSESSED with you.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone repost the comment made by R that mentioned Betsy and the funeral please?
I'm having trouble understanding why she'd mention it other than to get sympathy and deter people away from noticing that she had possibly broken lockdown rules.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.