PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you’d be in the car on your own outside if Betsy had to go... Oh no the pair of them take the Messiah to the beach.
Surely not left the others on their own so who’s come to babysit?

Reactions: 7
I think some places have relaxed the rules on funerals. However my stepmam died of covid 5 weeks ago and we were allowed 11 people . We had to beg for them to allow 12 so that my dad, my brothers , our partners and the grandchildren could attend. It was very sad and surreal. My children had only attended a funeral once before which was 2 years ago. This was very different. I don’t think she was at a funeral at all as unless it was immediate family I find it odd she’d be allowed. However if she’s anything like her mother everyone’s her best friend or pretend sister , cousin or pet bloody cat!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hmm....call me sceptical, shoot me down even, buttttt I don't believe B attended a funeral, I really don't.
I think R panicked the other day when she knew she'd been caught out lettin the kids stay out whilst we're still under lockdown so she racked her brain and BINGO....funeral...THAT'S the excuse....no one will argue when there's been a death.
My neighbour has died during this time, the only people allowed to attend her funeral were parents, siblings, and children.
My sister is battling terminal cancer and we know if she goes whilst lockdown is on the only people allowed to attend her funeral is my mum, her husband, children and us siblings.
So I'm struggling to see how she was allowed to attend a friends funeral?
If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but I think R is just trying to keep up with the lie with them stories.
I think there’s a couple of locals on here and they’ve confirmed someone close to Betsy has died. What’s very likely to have happened as I’ve seen locally is extended family/friends aren’t actually going to the funeral but are lining the route etc. That’s likely to be what’s happened here.

Also, who can attend is down to size of the chapel.

Reactions: 3
Do we , the Tattle collective , believe Betsy was really at a funeral or is Rachel <whispers> lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think some places have relaxed the rules on funerals. However my stepmam died of covid 5 weeks ago and we were allowed 11 people . We had to beg for them to allow 12 so that my dad, my brothers , our partners and the grandchildren could attend. It was very sad and surreal. My children had only attended a funeral once before which was 2 years ago. This was very different. I don’t think she was at a funeral at all as unless it was immediate family I find it odd she’d be allowed. However if she’s anything like her mother everyone’s her best friend or pretend sister , cousin or pet bloody cat!
My sister went to the funeral of her boyfriend’s uncle (Covid-19 again but he already had COPD and was over 60) but he had no closer family so it was his brother and sister-in-law, nephew and my sister and that was it.

Reactions: 2
Also the "funeral" was close to home today, got took there by Rancid Rach and no balls Josh so absolutely no need to be in a different house over the weekend.
Disgusting excuse of a human and mother and the sooner all her lies catch up with her the better

She doesn’t deserve flowers at all. Least kind witch in the universe.

Of course Tallulah was laughing at Edie’s gifts, she’d taken a cue from the sarcastic tone of her mother’s voice.

What a bleeping bizarre comment 🦷

View attachment 132830
Yes Tallulah was laughing, but dear Christ, Edie is one annoying fuckwit.....on the blanket outside....screaming and then demanding that everyone look back at her. Does nobody actually reprimand the children?? (Now I sound like the Vicars wife off The Simpsons....'will no one think of the children' 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh good point where the bloody hell are the other kids?! She has a real deep psychological problem with having the burning desire to be “needed”. None of us need a degree to work out the route of that one. No doubt she loves her kids so yeah it’s right of her to be waiting near B if she feels that’s best. However she’s broadcasting it because she needs everyone to know B is just another in a long line of people who apparently need R to save her. Same with reposting Emily’s very private first DM to her. The world must know Rachaelelelele is the saviour.

Reactions: 13
There was a funeral in Brixham today, I saw the post announcing it on Facebook. But it stated there would only be 10 people present due to the current covid situation. I appreciate there is most likely going to be more than 1 funeral in brixham today sadly, but the point was more the rule on numbers.

There was a funeral in Brixham today, I saw the post announcing it on Facebook. But it stated there would only be 10 people present due to the current covid situation. I appreciate there is most likely going to be more than 1 funeral in brixham today sadly, but the point was more the rule on numbers.
I definitely think she just did the lining of the route that many people are doing. So, didn’t actually attend the service but it’s not like Rach is one to exaggerate or anything

If that was my daughter I would have taken her alone for a bit of one to one time and been able to have a quiet walk along the beach to talk afterwards and check she was ok. I take it that it wasn’t a family member as T and the step children haven’t been mentioned. I’m putting my money on a school teacher (so we can look forward to a long post about what an impact she had on B) or friend/friends parent

Reactions: 6
It differs depending on how big the crematorium (or wherever it's being held) is. A larger place will be able to hold more people with enough space to socially distance.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s lied about the funeral tbh. I think she was trying to make out Betsy wasn’t on camera because she was grieving.
I see. She didn’t word it very well in her reply; what was the “legal” reason B had left the house that she mentioned? She made it sound like it was for this funeral and hence being away. Gah even I’m confused by the web 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been quite the day really hasn’t it? Mental health reposts, Emily’s DV story, a rape, a funeral, a Nivea sun cream ad, sign post to an event in Saturday that doesn’t seem to think they need to socially distance and a small business plug.
I feel completely inadequate. I’ve just had an average Wednesday 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s been quite the day really hasn’t it? Mental health reposts, Emily’s DV story, a rape, a funeral, a Nivea sun cream ad, sign post to an event in Saturday that doesn’t seem to think they need to socially distance and a small business plug.
You need to up your game

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The event is online 😜 wonder if she'll join in with her kids?!

The event is online 😜 wonder if she'll join in with her kids?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.