PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I feel it was quite nasty of Rachel to mention on the birthday post that the kid hurt precious Wilby 🙄🙄 “Happy birthday, remember when your little boy almost killed mine” ??? It’s just not appropriate and really unfair to Emily on her birthday, really embarrassing aswell probably

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s probably scared to leave without him because she’s wronged so many people and isn’t liked where they live.

Reactions: 15
Funerals with separated families are awkward. I have a handy tip for you all in case you have to support your child through one.
You drive them there yourself (it’s not a day out.) Then you sit in the car or go for a quiet walk. When they come out you drive them home and ask how they are feeling. Again yourself, not with an audience. What you don’t do is drag your fella and other kid along, announce it to 200k people whilst filming the beach with a bit of Bette Midler in the background as morbid mood music.
I’m surprised she didn’t get a picture of Betsy mid funeral for the huns to fall over shouting ‘Gawjuss babe. Like your Momma.’ Classless, truly a circus
I’m wondering who’s looking after the other 4 siblings 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How many funerals does the queen of kindness go to in lockdown
hopefully just the one. I know people are outraged, but someone very close to Betsy has genuinely died. It was very sudden and a lot of people are quite shook up by it, my own mum included. Can we have a bit of compassion please?

• Heart
  • Sad
hopefully just the one. I know people are outraged, but someone very close to Betsy has genuinely died. It was very sudden and a lot of people are quite shook up by it, my own mum included. Can we have a bit of compassion please?
Apparently she was at one a couple days ago hence the post.

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering who’s looking after the other 4 siblings 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tbf Seb is 14 so old enough to babysit.

They didn’t both need to take Betsy though. That was a moment Rach needed to step up and put her child first; to give her some one-to-one. Instead Josh had a ‘lovely afternoon’ at the beach.

Reactions: 11
because Rachel made such a song and dance about it and her constant embellishment of the truth, it makes people wary that the funeral was genuine.
I hope your mum is ok? x

Reactions: 6
Just choked on a biscuit 😂😂😂😂

Josh’s mum. guarenteed.
You mean mummy Marshall who feeds her bacon sandwiches and cuts them in 4 😂😂😂

Tbf Seb is 14 so old enough to babysit.

They didn’t both need to take Betsy though. That was a moment Rach needed to step up and put her child first; to give her some one-to-one. Instead Josh had a ‘lovely afternoon’ at the beach.
I wouldn’t leave a 14 year old with Edie lol... anyway he’s probably social distancing at the skate park! X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck I was half cut with my suggestion last night 🤦🏻‍♀️😂, here we go -
“Our Rach still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
duck I was half cut with my suggestion last night 🤦🏻‍♀️😂, here we go -
“Our Rach still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King.”
Yesss! This was the one that got 50 odd likes 😂😂 it's class!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s Rachel who needs to show the compassion, she who has made something deeply personal public information and taken videos and photos of Wilbert and his dad having a lovely time with her at the beach when she should have been supporting her child PRIVATELY.

She also claimed that Betsy and Edie were the only children to have left the house since March and that both had valid, legal reasons. We know that Edie has been seeing her dad as usual (because she’s posted about it) and she mentioned a funeral in relation to Betsy.

But if that funeral was today, she still, however upset she has been or whatever has happened, had no business being away from home at the weekend. It’s currently outside the law to do so, regardless of your personal circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm deeply sorry for your mums loss.
I dont think the issue was with betsy going to the funeral. The issue and subject was the fact Rach made it public when she didnt need to and said today's funeral was the reason she hadn't been in the family home since last weds. By law, there isnt a legal reason for her to be outside of her family home for 4 days straight. Rach made it believe the funeral was last week. And I think it was very insensitive of her to make said funeral public, dropping B off at said funeral, then publicly posting about having a great time on a beach.
The whole thing should have been left private!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have compassion, what I don’t have is any compassion for anyone who breaks the law while other people are suffering and losing love ones all for likes and to cover the fact they just wanted an uninterrupted shag!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have compassion, what I don’t have is any compassion for anyone who breaks the law while other people are suffering and losing love ones all for likes and to cover the fact they just wanted an uninterrupted shag!
I would give a lot for an uninterrupted shag right now, but not that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I also think the funeral shouldn’t have been mentioned and the fact that she has is attention seeking, especially at the moment when so many people have lost loved ones. To even make a story about being near is unnecessary, she should just keep some moments (well lots actually) private.

Reactions: 14
Right, so her and Josh can’t possibly do anything on there own, even though they are grown adults. But it’s alright to leave their kids either on their own or with someone outside of their household whilst they both go to support queen B?!?!? And they must’ve left them on their own when they took the mesiah to the hospital.
Also I believe in that house you’re the only the sacred child whilst you are the youngest - they all used to fawn over edie, now she’s just like the other two girls scrapping about for any bit of attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.