PTWM #31 Squeezing her baps all over the gram, sparing no thought for the rest of her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is now your job...mainly because I don't think anyone else knows how to do it 😂
If anyone else wants to do it then that's cool, please do say! I've just watched quite a few threads go to like page 54 and it gives me so much anxiety I have to drink 7 pints of Rescue Remedy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had a lovely afternoon. In my tiny back garden. Watching my child jump in and out of the paddling pool a million times! Still in full lockdown here in Wales so no pebbly beach visits for us. 😏
Snap! Probably the first fun day we’ve had in lockdown. And no rule breaking either - it can be done. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've had a lovely afternoon. In my tiny back garden. Watching my child jump in and out of the paddling pool a million times! Still in full lockdown here in Wales so no pebbly beach visits for us. 😏
We had a garden day too, complete with bbq 😜

Reactions: 3
Hi, while in and out of here today I have seen a few posts about, posters family members who are really suffering, I just want to send a hell of a lot of sincere love, hugs and best wishes ♥♥♥
You as well ❤
I’m so glad we’re all such a tight little community on this thread (except you Rach xo) and we have posts like this every couple of pages x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You need to up your game
I really do. The thing is, everyone in my family and friend group are human beings and not for sale. I just don’t have the props 🤔
Tomorrow I’ll try and bag myself some fake besties on the gram. Then I’ll work hard to absorb their lives and make it about me 😁
#plans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I stayed away from this thread for abit because I’d had enough of Rach. What’s new ? Is she still lying? Patronising her kids ? Or J maybe? How’s the workouts with flash going or has that ended now ?

Reactions: 6
You as well ❤
I’m so glad we’re all such a tight little community on this thread (except you Rach xo) and we have posts like this every couple of pages x
Me too, you’re all so kind, I wish there was some way of following eachother on things without the queen of block seeing them and doxxing us, even though I’ve had mine on here a couple of times 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Queen Lateefa with her odd German rhymes-breaks lockdown rules whenever.
Packs the kids off to who knows where; can Edie/Betsy be nice, ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she ever leave the house without Josh?
not if she can avoid it. and in her rants she said she can’t leave the house without him yet used to post videos of her sat in the car by herself 🙄 I know I’m clingy to my boyfriend but Jesus no that much I still tell him to duck off 😂 people in the gym he works in often thing we’ve fell out because I’m a geographically far away from him as possible whilst staying in the gym😂😂😂 apparently I’m bad for glaring at him 😂🤷‍♀️ Don’t realise I’m doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.