Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
Why did nobody at the publishing place pick up that she’s talking about unsafe it was to live with the diary reading neighbour. What is that all about?

Reactions: 5

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Nice to see that R caught up here and remembered to share the info about the petition Mel B is trying to push through for judges to get the correct training in domestic abuse.

katesbess

VIP Member
Is it true that Rachel Hambleton us representing Team GB in the Olympic Games wrestling?
Mens wrestling, because there's too much of her to wrestle against women.
Good luck Bubs all the McDonald's takeaways and meals out have really bulked you up.
And obviously, when you go gym has helped.
Have you also designed the British teams official Olympic jogging suit?
Olympic suit for the people that have to clear the bogs at the end of the day maybe 😄. Cheap,heavy, unyielding body suits thst they are. Perfect for wiping the sewers 👌. They are so fucking gross.

• Haha

VickyVodka

Bit off topic but Emily has got a part time job in a local bar….that could be interesting if Rach goes in!

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Sorry, but this is slightly fake news. My friends friend has a son with diagnosed ADHD and he was suspended muuuuuuultiple times due to bad behaviour. I think it must vary school to school.
I think they can suspend but not exclude; I know when we have behavioural issues with children with additional needs we have to provide evidence that we have done everything to meet their needs etc prior to the suspension taking place. I know of quite a few students who have been near to suspension but it hasn’t gone through at the last minute due to school not meeting their additional needs. It’s so very rare for students to be excluded nowadays that I highly doubt that’s happened.

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Josh was deployed to The Sahara whilst everyone else was sent to Iraq because of safety concerns. The Army couldn't take the risk of him speaking and therefore making things worse.

I heard he spent a year roaming around all by himself before he noticed 💔😉.

I'm sat at my desk in the office and laughed way too loud at this 😂😂😂

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Why is she calling the GP on behalf of a near 19 year old?!
Because she has to give her kids diagnosis.
---
Honestly, no respect for anything in that house. Both of their cars are fucked and they’re just laughing about it. I know accidents happen but the way they dealt with all of that really annoyed me. Those kids haven’t been brought up to appreciate what they have.
Exactly that was more about filming and performance,hyping it all up. Than errrm two cars,our kids how do we sort this? What does pur tone need to be here. 4 fucking adults there too.

katesbess

VIP Member
The fact that a family thinks it's ok tonhave this posted. Then commented on. Not just for a orvste fucking page ( although, just as weird ans a no no) but for anyone,everyone,public. Wtf.
And for the family to allow it. Nah.
And noone commenting would ever allow or film this shit either! If all thise "oooh rach! Lick my bum I luff yoo" commenters ever had someone publish this same crap of theirs, they would go to war. Wouldn't be happy about this on any scale ever. But R kids, their lives,innocence and privacy?
E'S nails and short belt, pout,face and attitude. Eesh.
Ha, 😇 kind of loving T unplugged her and pulled her out.

I don't know how to copy the videos from patrecon but she was saying 'hello' to another mum today with her cranberry on
---
I sell out so many of my webl gear but everyone has the cranberry but don't question me about that or I will have another troll wobble

Jeeze I bet the poor hun is still waiting 700 3 months for a new colour

• Haha
I’m sorry, but why are Stacey Solomon and her sister still wearing her awful brand?! They both seem down to Earth and normal. Why on Earth would you want to be involved with that absolute shit show of a life?!

Reactions: 4

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
How can a 4 year old kid be left unsupervised for that long to make such a mess of the sofa with his toast crumbs. What are they doing in a morning that’s more important?
Ratface was probably filming herself doing her make up, or waffling into the camera about nothing. She might have even gone live on PatreCON, she loves doing that when she's meant to be doing something else.

Reactions: 4