Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She calls it and pronounces it wrong you actually spell it Rebel so she's made up a word and pronounces it wrong.... 😑

Reactions: 2

Sun girl 1008

Am I right in thinking/remembering that L moved primary schools, not because of her autism/anxiety/struggles, but because of a house move, or so that all the children were in the same primary school?

Veryangrylady

Rev comps came up on my Facebook feed as a sponsored ad. They are raffling a camper van that looks suspiciously like rancids 🤔

• Wow

conrea37

VIP Member
One of her reels came up when I was scrolling and it was appalling, why do people think this is funny?

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the e book on Amazon? The untold story of Rachaele Hambleton? Or has anyone read it? Not sure if the author is a huge fan or if it’s some sort of expose ?

Reactions: 1

Topsy-turvy2

You know what also ne er helped anyone I've worked with with their anxiety. Having their safe people and or especially family talking about them. Infact the need to tread overly careful can be a really hard road to travel correctly. For they have huge issues with being talked about. Huge issues with needing to rely in people and have those "walls" of safety when they feel so vulnerable. A look between their parent and me can be all it takes to make them feel unsafe,paranoid and "wrong" and unsafe. So going online and saying anything, anything at all would be the end. To the outside the level of needing to keep thing between those they trust can seem maddening. But it's not. It's a enormous sate of unsafety and the need to be held, held in many ways to build it back. Social media mother fucker Rachel will not be easing T Ms anxietys and overwhelm.
There is also the huge risk of them feeling like a burden. And there is nothing much worse than eharing that from a child. And breaks the parents hearts. But lots of things have to be done in families with those of anxiety sufferers and it can make them jave to bend in so many unbelievable ways. Which most do no question. So for Rachel to mouth of about her struggles. Make it known what she does, is,acts like is a huge no fucking no!
I cannot beleive if T is how she says she is, that Rachel could think to do what she is. In all ways she is a huge red flag for making such issues worse. And keeping that sufferer in an eV worse sate of fear, fight and flight mode.
I've an older teen refusing therapy but most def needs a bit, anxiety killing them.
You sound like work in that/similar area, is there something I can do apart from all the reassurance amd giving love., is there any big thing I wouldn't think of that may help? Sorry to ask just you sound like you know what your talking about and at there age I'm stuck bcoz has right ta so to the therapy but needs something. Is sporty and all out 4x wk to play/train. Works a part time job. So is getting out but still so heightened with anxiety. I've had myself and try tell them what I used but yano yourself parents know nothing 😅 😪
But I don't want it ta drag on for them and gp useless just keeps saying old enough ta tell ya no

Reactions: 1