Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
That picture literally sums up the huns
Shit flooring but she used a spare 100 quid she managed to find for a turkey trackie And crocs
She was gifted it I remember seeing. She’s an ex drug addict. Don’t really like her page at all and she lives in all the gifted shit from good old Rach. She didn’t mark it as gifted on that pic though.

Reactions: 4

Lewlew

Has she mentioned anything about the now confirmed cryptosperidium outbreak in Brixham. All 3 schools are in the directly affected area and they live on the edge of the affected area. Can't believe shes not making content and making it about her and the kids...the symptoms are horrendous. Luckily I'm not in the affected area....but friends are and they are so rough!
Yes she's mentioned it. Said something about bottled water is as hard to get at the moment as toilet roll was during the Rona

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
They actually have two premises on the same street. Although they are likely using the second as the packing centre for REBL, I’m sure it still has the patchwork house logo on the door.
Ahh yeah sorry. One is the distribution centre isn't it and the other is the "centre" slash community fridge slash everything else 🤣

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Has she mentioned anything about the now confirmed cryptosperidium outbreak in Brixham. All 3 schools are in the directly affected area and they live on the edge of the affected area. Can't believe shes not making content and making it about her and the kids...the symptoms are horrendous. Luckily I'm not in the affected area....but friends are and they are so rough!
She's not in the affected area, but Edie's school is closed today because of it. It is like Covid all over again, with panic buying of water and mass hysteria on social media, I'm surprised she's not made it all about her!
I've had it mildly I think - put it down to something I ate, and most people I know in the surrounding area are ill - from a bit of a dodgy tummy to really really bad.

VCJR

VIP Member
Remember she told us all Lula was getting bullied for having a Fanny that looked like streaky bacon. Can’t see the book being any more personal than that 🙄 No doubt she’s been handing out cash to the kids to get them to go along with this shite.
I've never heard of a fanny described as looking like streaky bacon.
I'm trying to picture it🤨.

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
It’s one of several she posted as a collage on her page of her trying on clothes to sell (to the Huns). Unsure if she modelled the old knickers she was selling too 🤢
She is disgusting.
---
Does Josh cut his own hair because no barbers would surely cut it like that and tell their client it looks good!
It looks like he cuts his own hair.
I wonder if he colours his grey roots too?
Or maybe he uses Grecian on his hair to help maintain his youthfulness 😂.
---
Does Josh cut his own hair because no barbers would surely cut it like that and tell their client it looks good!
It looks like he cuts his own hair.
I wonder if he colours his grey roots too?
Or maybe he uses Grecian on his hair to help maintain his youthfulness 😂.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I wonder what secondary Edie is going to, and if it's just easier to not have to do the school run for Lula to a different one?

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So has Lula changed rooms again, didn’t Rach put those pictures up in the box room that didn’t have an outside door in it. Poor Lula doesn’t like people in her room but wasn’t that where Isaac was asleep with the Frazzles. I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seenthelighttorbay

It was the way she waved at someone (probably made up) and then said “ahh she’s in my cranberry” 😂 Is everyone wandering around Devon in the webl gear in various colours waiting to get a mention from old Victoria Beckham herself?! What do they do when they see another hun in the wild? Why is she such a cock and why has no one decked her yet? So many questions…..
Pretty sure she mentioned someone was in the cranberry around Christmas. Such sad huns,

VCJR

VIP Member
This is for Rachel Hambleton, just in case she accidentally reads this Tattle thread. Or looks at this post on Facebook.
This looks like the future you, Bubs.
After remedial cosmetic surgery in Thailand and when you've given up on Hair Burst, and bought a lush wig.

Attachments

• Haha

mammapot23

How are these people still operating as such ? They are when I say this word I mean it with every sound AWFUL … and a pure embarrassment

VCJR

VIP Member
Sure her lips grew when she got her braces because of all the swelling and debilitating ulcers 🙈
You are right, she's probably transferred one of her fanny diseases to her mouth. STD's can transfer from genitals to lips and mouth or vice versa. I actually worked in a clap clinic in Southampton, when I was a newly qualified nurse. I moved there to live with with my aabuser. His then wife moved out so that I could move in 😐.
Silly twat me. But it was an interesting experience, working in that clinic 😬.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Has she ever been on it? Advertising something saying how good and cute is yet never been on board 🤦‍♀️
not that i can ever remember, I don't think i knew it existed before it was mentioned here 😂

it's not cheap, would be over £250 for the 7 of them, can't see her paying that for the kids to have a day out.

• Wow

katesbess

VIP Member
If she wants to post this shit. You dont do it on your business account for vulnerable often very poor or desperate people. Have a private account for your own shit and money spending. No, you wouldn't do that would you. Would quite sell so hard? Wouldn't get you the gifted shit.
But you can have ypur own wealth. But this bint hLf the time begs poverty herself. Moans she can't afford this or that. How she has to put.mowny into the business as if it's a slog. Or that they can't give up certain things on the gram because she neeeeeds to earn money urgently. How she needs to pay this that and the other so sign up to my patreon guys. Whilst living a life of designers, brand and lavish stays away!
Does she really think it's good her kids hate being there.always yelled at. That there kids.feel that way about the man in the family. Why the fuck would you think that's an OK for your children to live or grow up in. They will be fucked in the head. And will get as.far away as possible, if they haven't been too damaged by that point to get away.
Her face. What a bitch. Her and betsy twinning.
Screenshot_20240426_204548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204559_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204609_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204624_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_204642_Instagram.jpg

---
Wow she actually looked really embarrassed about what ever J was going to say about B!! What the heck was she doing 😳 I also can’t believe she said we have to respect her confidentiality and not share it or she won’t say anything to us again!! Why doesn’t that apply to everything that she over shares about those poor kids lives!!!
It's obviously something that will go beyond what people will take from her. So fuck it must be bad,and or illegal. She shares anything. For this to be something her audience won't accept, it must be really bad. Yikes.
She shares ANY AND ALL to the sickest details of their private lives. So this must be something actually really wrong.
---
Would you be able to post the clip of her saying that. I'm blocked from ALL their SM so missed things like that. My late father was a commando in WW11 fighting in the North African desert. He said very little about it, other than they could have NOTHING on them that could identify them as commando. Hitler had decreed every commando caught was to be interrogated and shot. Imagine J volunteering for that !
I was joking obviously about Hitler. Because he's obviously too young. But it was when she said he went to war. This was when talking about him going to the Sahara, linking the two. Which is seemingly bullshit since we were there in ww2. Hence me saying he was not there.

Last edited:

button moon

VIP Member
I seen on the news there has been a bug in the water around where they l8venwith people becoming very unwell from drinking water.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Snap I went on to have a look, that dress is very elegant when done right but she hasn’t got a clue about elegance 😂
---
Also who is cooking a chicken on 190 for 2 hours they either have a shit oven or the chicken is drier than a tattlers fanny when they see Sloshy 🙈😅
£85 for that dress, bought by a mate??