PTWM #175 £16k a month, but ‘living on fresh air’. Huns, the GoFundMe is just over there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the ASOS ones as she says she types "limited edition trainers" on their search bar
I'm 41 and work with younger people and I can tell you now if I wore those they'd take the piss and say I give them the Ick 🤣🤣 No offence to anyone but why is she dressing like a teen all the time trying to be cool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is really pushing the didn’t get the trainers when she was 4 or what ever age she was !
Wilbertson will soon be 4 and fast forward 40 years when he writes his book about his mum and dad abandoning him every 5 minutes even whilst unwell to get some “us time “ 🤮

Reactions: 18
She must get paid in shoes otherwise I can see no other explanation as to how someone wears a new pair every day!
You're such a chroll! Don't you know she was abandoned in a puddle of piss next to a swamp full of alligators when she just a baby of 4, and then ten years later her horrible, toxic mum wouldn't buy her the trainers she wanted? Don't you think she DESERVES new trainers every day after all that she's been through?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is conjunctivitis airborne? Because she sure as duck goes nowhere near enough to Wilby to be able to catch it off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Emily is doing another Q&A, I wonder how many messages she'll get about Rancid? I wonder what the huns think has gone on between the two of them.

Reactions: 10
They got the steam train to Kingswear today for their Sunday meal at the cost of £44.
It would be a 15 minute drive from Paignton, but I guess then one of them wouldn't be able to drink. And to Dartmouth, where they had lunch, as a foot passenger is 75p. If they caught the bus or drove, it would be under a tenner. Must have a lot of fresh air to waste!

Reactions: 20
I've done a food shop today, put some diesel in my car and I have got £24 left until the better half gets paid on Thursday 🙄 and this pair of cunts who are so called living on fresh air are spending £40 just to travel to where they are going to eat a nice meal in peace without their kids 🤬 Having said that though we have had a lovely day watching our kids play football, home, showers, pjs on, ate a roast that wasnt bleeping tit, last of the easter eggs are at the ready for BGT, then its early nights all round. Back to school for the minis and back to work for me and the hubby. I might not have her disposable income but I have got everything I need right here. So duck off Rachel, ya twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
It would be a 15 minute drive from Paignton, but I guess then one of them wouldn't be able to drink. And to Dartmouth, where they had lunch, as a foot passenger is 75p. If they caught the bus or drove, it would be under a tenner. Must have a lot of fresh air to waste!
But Rach doesn’t like alcohol so she could drive 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe they has just said to Seb he can eat the prawns if he stays out the lounge all night….or if he wants to go into the lounge he can’t eat them…..who treats a child like that…making them choose between food and spending time chilling in the family lounge

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I can’t believe they has just said to Seb he can eat the prawns if he stays out the lounge all night….or if he wants to go into the lounge he can’t eat them…..who treats a child like that…making them choose between food and spending time chilling in the family lounge
Abusive parents who hate their children and would do anything for peace

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh look, yet another day out just for them and no turds in tow.
They also won't need to buy lunch, looks like Rachel has enough for her and Slosh stored away in her cheeks.
View attachment 2104300
Oh look, There’s Slosh with no wounds.??
Rachet the liar again🙄🙄
---
Where are all the other meals for their other kids.?
I only have 2 kids (adults) but they always have a meal on the table🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh look, There’s Slosh with no wounds.??
Rachet the liar again🙄🙄
---

Where are all the other meals for their other kids.?
I only have 2 kids (adults) but they always have a meal on the table🤬
They all have their own account with deliveroo on their phones, they will be fine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.