Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Run 101

I’m properly laughing at her being so affronted by SouthWest Water deleting comments 🤣 who would do such a thing, eh?! Drop them a quick message to make sure they block anyone who looks at their stories without following them as well while you’re on your soapbox, Rach, if a job’s worth doing and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This needs to be said in their comments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Scd1991

VIP Member
Usually she just uses the word trenches in relation to family court. She must be branching out now and using it about herself. She’s not been horrifically sobbing with big fat tears splashing down her face while urging and vomiting recently?

FridaK

VIP Member
What about the twonk taking a sip of that drink then spitting it in the “friends” mouth 🤢🤢🤮🤮
---

How many blokes has she had?
I’ve not read the books
When did he spit a drink into someone's mouth? That's absolutely vile 😫, I'd have reflex punched him. God knows where that mouth has been. Also I get the feeling that the Gosling's senior were having a laugh when they named that bloke Austin Gosling, I keep laughing when I read the @ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Crumbling

Ole Joyce always makes me laugh when he does that stupid thing of just buttoning up the top of his jacket. What a fucking bell end he is.
What about the twonk taking a sip of that drink then spitting it in the “friends” mouth 🤢🤢🤮🤮
---
Definitely something to do with the car. That was the conversation. And then he started to say something like " she taken at night to... she drives..." and it was in conversation with them not being able to sell the car.
---

So has she had to literally redact him from the story, because he won't allow her to mention him. Or has called her up on it. I know there was ALOT of shit to do with him though months ago. She was seeing a lawyer etc, having trouble with the book and his family were getting it In the neck. She was shitting on him using E on the lives. Wpupd he stop her? And if so how the fuck do you tell your story, if you can't actually tell your story.
How many blokes has she had?
I’ve not read the books

• Haha
Reactions: 3

katesbess

VIP Member
So the name is about her kids. But for this one screw it, she wants a full on R branding you for Rachet.
What the fuck did seb do to make that mark. Its not just oh shit and stop. It's like he's continued to plonk on ramming through. Or gone out too fast. Two motionless cars and that level of damage, means force.
---
How is she already hinting about the next drop, it’s relentless!!! How many different fonts do we have to see Webl in before she gives up 🤣🤣
Haha different fonts! 🤣
By the way Rachel filming your children like this isn't the clickbait you think It is. Or definitely not for any good reason

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Maybe? Might be in a sort of non dramatic way of them saying they cant do anything more to support her in school. (Idk, I haven't had any school issues with my kids so I am not sure how it works in these situations.)
It definitely makes sense with how we have seen her behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Seenthelighttorbay

The meal they went to was over £200!
---
And then she’s moaning about only getting £15 off the water company. Can’t wait till these influencers are stopped. Such narcissists!
They won't be entitled to anything as she's not in the affected area. The kids schools are but her house isn't.

katesbess

VIP Member
That card. Another manipulative controlling prick then. Men who: tell you you've put on a few. Don't look so slutty. Be less loud. Showing off.fkirting. need ti exercise more. Or in slosh> drink less alcohol and more water. Eeek .that's not love Rachet. That a weak(well come on its Josh) emotional manipulation.