Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
How can a 4 year old kid be left unsupervised for that long to make such a mess of the sofa with his toast crumbs. What are they doing in a morning that’s more important?
And whenever they go away they always show him sat on whatever Air BnB's sofa with a plate of toast - disrespectful enough to do it on someone else's property, but not their own. Even though they actually do, because supervising a level 7000 autistic, violent 4 year old to eat is just far too much parenting.

Reactions: 5

Seenthelighttorbay

There’s a lot I could say about school anxiety but I’m not going to throw my child under a bus. Suffice to say, it’s no picnic and it does not only affect school. The anxiety is present 24/7 and impacts daily life, social life (basically non-existent) and education. I would be thrilled if my child wanted a friend round, to go to a party or to go on holiday without me but it simply would not happen right now. He is same age as T.
100 percent x the impact in the children I work with is heartbreaking x sending love

• Heart

Seenthelighttorbay

I've been to Paignton a few times and it's lovely, but there's other places you could visit as well. The zoo (not R's house) Paignton Zoo is a full day out, steam train to Dartmouth and a day there , you could even book a boat trip up the river whilst there. Brixham is nice, we found a little pebbled beach cove and saw seals in the sea there and Blackpool sands. All places you could go and probably not see saint R flashing her gash, I mean gnashers 😉
Breakwater beach in Brixham you will see Sammy the seal. If you're doing the steam train try and do it as the round Robin, so train boat and bus. The river dart is stunning to explore, even on a big boat x

Rosie55

So who's in charge then? Betsy? Seb? Lula? Who's getting Wilby from school and looking after him whilst the others are coming home? Who's taking him to school whilst the others are taking themselves? Who even goes away mid week for the night when you have 6 kids!
Why its Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama of Torbay of course, who else could it be.
---
I'm sorry how pretensious is the website for that restaurant. Not saying it doesn't warrant the mystery but..... They must have stuck out like sore thumbs there. Bet they were both head to toe in designer gear, it's doesn't matter how much cash you splash Rach you are utterly classless
Bet they were filming everything as well as snorting and laughing out loud. Cretins, the pair of them. Your correct VCJR, we ( meaning me) dont want them in Wales

Last edited:
She did pay for this diagnosis. Lula’s diagnosis was a private one, same as Wilby’s

I haven’t seen the stories re L being homeschooled, just what I’ve read on here but from what I can gather, for L’s most important school year, they are going to homeschool her because she’s so cannot possibly go to school due to being too anxious 🤯🤯

This is quite possibly the worst thing she has done for L. I feel so sad and angry for her. Nothing adds up or makes sense about this at all. And if she’s suffering so badly why didn’t they pay to get her diagnosed years ago like W?

I agree with a poster above, L doesn’t want to go to school now because everyone is going to know all her personal information. Information members of her family shouldn’t know let alone strangers. Teenagers aren’t kind or forgiving.

Honestly that woman is so fucking awful. The amount of lives she’s ruined or ruining and yet the huns have her on a pedestal,giving her literally thousands a month. There is no justice in the world. None at all 😪

katesbess

VIP Member
You know what also ne er helped anyone I've worked with with their anxiety. Having their safe people and or especially family talking about them. Infact the need to tread overly careful can be a really hard road to travel correctly. For they have huge issues with being talked about. Huge issues with needing to rely in people and have those "walls" of safety when they feel so vulnerable. A look between their parent and me can be all it takes to make them feel unsafe,paranoid and "wrong" and unsafe. So going online and saying anything, anything at all would be the end. To the outside the level of needing to keep thing between those they trust can seem maddening. But it's not. It's a enormous sate of unsafety and the need to be held, held in many ways to build it back. Social media mother fucker Rachel will not be easing T Ms anxietys and overwhelm.
There is also the huge risk of them feeling like a burden. And there is nothing much worse than eharing that from a child. And breaks the parents hearts. But lots of things have to be done in families with those of anxiety sufferers and it can make them jave to bend in so many unbelievable ways. Which most do no question. So for Rachel to mouth of about her struggles. Make it known what she does, is,acts like is a huge no fucking no!
I cannot beleive if T is how she says she is, that Rachel could think to do what she is. In all ways she is a huge red flag for making such issues worse. And keeping that sufferer in an eV worse sate of fear, fight and flight mode.

FridaK

VIP Member
So when is this Instagram Live thing happening? Did they put a timer on it? Is it just the one that runs that account doing it? Are they saving it afterwards? It doesn't say anything about it anywhere.