Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
One of the video, she pans onto him and Austin says to slosh “hit me up” so slosh feeds him the drink the sloshy finishes it off and then goes into kiss aust and he then spits / dribbles the drink into said open mouth it made me gag 🤮🤮😷😷
Was this on patreon or ptwm stories?

Reactions: 3

Rosie55

Anyone think the train stories was everyone telling @wotsto go on the train?

Joshua's,mate, your bird instagtam was hilariously bad enough. You can't sell rafle tickets either. Qvc called. They fired you years ago for being absolutely wooden,lacking in personality and shit at life.
Rachet luv,that filter is fucking with you deary.
---

Good old rachet. She and hers even saved us from Hitler.
Fuck off could that old woman cope with what the troops did in the North African desert at that time. This man would cry if he got sand in his sock on the way up the hill.
Would you be able to post the clip of her saying that. I'm blocked from ALL their SM so missed things like that. My late father was a commando in WW11 fighting in the North African desert. He said very little about it, other than they could have NOTHING on them that could identify them as commando. Hitler had decreed every commando caught was to be interrogated and shot. Imagine J volunteering for that !

• Sad

Rosie55

[/QUOTE]
Tattle bastards, I just need to let you all know that my daughter had her first exam this morning, and despite it being nearly my birthday I haven't even left the country! Am I a terrible and neglectful parent, putting my kid first instead of swanning off to Barbadocelona to drink cocktails in a bikini?
Yes I believe you are, but dont worry us Tattle Bastards are on the case. (Only joking)
Good luck Dipsy's daughter in all your exams.
---
Joyce has a real knack of picking unflattering pics of ratcunt doesn't he? Greasy hair and food stuck in her teeth 🤦‍♀️ What a catch...
Did you forget to add, the teeny tiny size 8 ( my arse), pert tits, and turned in toes ?

Last edited:

button moon

VIP Member
I think she was so convinced she would give Josh a girl the thing he never had of his own , she’s been detached ever since. Most people would be glad they have a healthy child , even if he is level 10.0000 whatever I don’t think she realised how thankful she should be.
God I didn't think about that, def think that was the case now I have read that.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Sour sweets at 7:58 in the morning!? Parenting the right way there R. No matter his diagnosis, parent better bubs. ✌🏻
Haven’t we all bribed kids with sweets at some point though? I don’t like the cunt but sometimes you’ve just got to do what you have to do to get the day started…🙊🤣

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I believe schools are not allowed to exclude or suspend children due to anxiety/SEN behaviour, especially when they have diagnoses. If school demonstrated that they could not support her, they would have to refer back to the LA who would secure alternative provision.
Sorry, but this is slightly fake news. My friends friend has a son with diagnosed ADHD and he was suspended muuuuuuultiple times due to bad behaviour. I think it must vary school to school.

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I quite like a boxy tee, they can be quite flattering if worn right, but it looks like she's even got those wrong. Or maybe it's just the person wearing them.....

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
As someone who has a lot of taxi drivers in their family - this makes me so fucking angry!
Firstly other people have to sit there and don’t want to sit where your dirty shoes have been
Secondly have some respect for someone else’s property especially when it is what they use to make a living to feed their family - you mark or catch those seats with your (ugly) shoes they have to pay for the cleaning / repair.
No fucking respect at all
Eurghh look at his little pigeon legs 🤢

• Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
She's either on drugs or she’s trying to liven her tattle thread up, there's no way she can actually believe any woman wants to buy used underwear. Even the hunest of the huns must see that's weird.
There is a price tag on the bottom right of the photo so maybe it’s benefit of the doubt and these are new and unworn?

Reactions: 2

moonface77

Why is Rach stood in front of a lock up? Good job they’re not travel influencers 😂
Nice £100+ t-shirt 💰💰

Reactions: 2