PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody suggested any thread titles, so I took this comment from @mammapot23 because I liked it 🤪 obviously edited for the swear. Also special mention to @FridaK for the Emotional Blackmail bingo card! We love it, bubs!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public
- off out for Sunday lunch with Seb and Wilbert, W was drinking a jug of gravy (he was probably amazed at the taste and texture of real gravy and how different it is to the dishwater slop his dad serves up at home)
- Rashflaps has offered to do "a day in the life", but asked the huns which bits they'd want to see. Not really the idea of it, is it?
- Wilberforce said "I'm going to kick your arse". Ratcunt, who spends her entire life effing and blinding in front of all the kids, was horrified, wanting to know which of the other kids taught him that 🤷
- the day in the life reels came - basically everything she posts on her stories but condensed and with her monotone voiceover. An entire week's worth, not really showing any of the "so busy with work" she always talks about. A loooong list of "things to do", all of which are personal (pay the dog walker, make a doctor's appointment for one of the kids etc).
- Rapido's now decided she might be peri menopausal, so has started banging on about hot flushes. No other symptoms mind, just filming herself puffing and fanning.
- Bratsy is apparently bringing kids home from work to look after them - not uncommon with SEN kids, however Tattlers wonder whether she's fully insured and prepared (and whether it's appropriate for kids to be in that house of horrors, with Wilbert slashing necks all over the gaff, and all the other kids wandering around half dressed and swearing at each other).
- of course Racket's not above using neurodiversity week to flog her book, which isn't about neurodiversity, but she won't let that stop the grift.
- the latest scam has been launched - the gym app which is a snip at just £19 a month. Offering nothing more than a million other training apps, except for a secret Facebook group, making sure the huns get FOMO and join just to be in the loop.
- another WEBL photo shoot for yet another colour of cheap Turkey tracksuits. Bratsy and Lula had a fight, after which BeKind was giving filthy looks to Lula ("raise them kind"eh Racket)
- Rhubarb was back on the beg for food to flog on in the pantry even though it'll be closed on Monday (a bank holiday in the school holidays seems like prime time for all those poverty stricken families in Paignton to struggle, but duck them)
- Ratchet was asking for people to give her their email addresses, but there didn't seem to be a reason for this.
- in the supermarket, Wilbert was given an entire large Easter egg to eat while going round (because they can't possibly say no to him)
- Seb was sucking up for money for clothes again, draped all over his rancid old slapper of a stepmum 🤢
- in a new low, Rabies filmed Lula at the doctors (while the nurse was out of the room), it looked like she was getting the contraceptive implant. Now of course it MAY be to help with heavy periods, but without that context, of course people will speculate that she's sexually active at 14. Also, WE SHOULDN'T KNOW THIS ABOUT A CHILD.
- It's the school holidays, so of course Sloshy is moaning about the kids. If only he had a job to escape to...
- Rack decided that she needed to sort through all the hoarded tit in her room - obscene amounts of clothes, shoes, make up, junk.
- Lula's birthday dawned, and despite being autistic, anxiety ridden and friendless, she managed to cobble together enough mates for a party. Before the party even started, Racket and Mullet Malc were eating bits off it, while Wibble demanded a Kinder Hippo off it, and was of course given one. Lula wasn't allowed to open her presents as Wilbert wanted to do them all (just like Edie used to be allowed to).
- Lula's birthday grid post was basically all about her having been diagnosed as autistic. The birthday stories included how 14 year old Lula had accompanied Ratbag's mum to hospital, stayed with her overnight and spoken to the doctors. Sure she did Raq, because all medical professionals will recognise that an autistic teenager is the appropriate person to discuss someone's condition with 🤥
- Rabies found enough loose change in Edie's coat pocket to fund the space programme. So Edie bought herself lunch in Costa and sat eating while Rack filmed her.
- poor stressed out little Bratsy is having "nightmares" about forgetting to pack everything for Australia and turning up with nothing. What a life, when the biggest problem you have is that you're off for your second all expenses paid (by the huns) extended holiday and you might forget every single bikini you own. Sloshy helpfully pointed out that if she did forget everything, she can just go and buy more
- after showing Ethel eating her doggy Easter egg, Rashflaps came on to be all defensive over having had "a thousand messages" telling her that dogs can't have chocolate (as usual, she didn't actually show any evidence of her inbox being filled up with these messages). Anyway, if anyone misread her saying it was a DOG Easter egg it's their problem not hers, so everyone can just duck off. These must be genuine huns, because Tattlers didn't mention the chocolate, instead noting that what she called Wilberforce's "happy hands" didn't actually look like a stim. She did drop in that she was meant to be going to London but her train was cancelled, so she was taking Seb out for lunch because he wants some "mum and son" time. Let him ring his actual mum and meet her for lunch then 🖕
- Sloshy sat typing up Bratsy's packing list while Rack filmed and snorted, while poor Linda was grafting away in the background, lumping baskets of washing and the ironing board around. What a life, paying someone to do your cleaning and laundry, while your "job" consists of filming your emasculated husband being your daughter's whipping boy.
- the lovers had night away in Bath, they were pretending it was their anniversary but Ratchet said they had first kissed on her birthday in her first book, which isn't until May 🤥🤷
- Lula's had her autism diagnosis through, which means that for once she's the chosen one, getting a grid post dedicated to her, sharing parts of her medical report.
- a Patreon live with Lula, where she referred to herself as being"only minor autistic". She also revealed that she was off to Portugal
- Wiblet was crying that he "misses Winston and doesn't like Ethel", but managed to say though his tears that"going to the toy shop will make him feel better"
- there's a new tracksuit with different font coming, possibly after Tattlers have been calling it WEBL (she wanted to make sure everyone knows the R is for Rachaeleeeeee)
- there's been heavy promotion for the new fitness app, including some videos of the toxic twosome working out very badly
- Lula headed off to Portugal, and of course there was drama because of something at the airport and something needed printing in the middle of the night so Rack had to ring Jo and basically it all sounded like made up bullshit.
- Seb was proving he's his father's son by pretending to be wound up by Isaac eating snacks and sleeping all day. No doubt his bribery tracksuit will be arriving any day.
- Bratsy has decided that she's going to take a child from her work kayaking - never mind the fact she's not trained, not insured etc, let's just take an SEN kid out on the sea, shall we?
- Scouse Jen came to visit, so of course Ratchet, Joyce and Bratsy took her out to get hammered. They were picked up by Seb and Katie, which made Tattlers wonder who was at home looking after Wiblet (Ethel and his iPad, most likely).
- Wilbur was left unattended long enough to flooded the bathroom by overflowing the bath while washing his dinosaurs. Never mind that he could have fallen in the bath and drowned 😬
- the lovers were out on the piss again at a party, with Sloshy dressed as a pound shop Elvis. Seb picked them up, and was made to get out and hug a random woman (one of Racket's "fans"). In the car, a pissed up Rabies made a joke about "throuple" with Janey, Joyce immediately said "we wish" 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I'd call that sexual harassment myself, seeing as she's an employee 🤷

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How are people still believing her bullshit ? If she’s advocating for DV victims how can she promote Ashleigh huish ? Seriously make it all make sense

Reactions: 16
Probably been said before but... She has never had a good haircut or style Not ever. It always looks like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Being labelled as a bad parent for tidying your girls’ rooms is the least of your bad parenting call outs Rach. If you don’t want opinions then don’t show it. Toodles xx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If you don’t like people commenting stop posting tit online 😂
Nah this doesn’t make you a terrible parent Rach… It is every other thing you do that makes you a terrible parent… and terrible human 🙃

ETA: L hates anyone going near her room so her Mum broadcasts her bedroom to 250k followers 🙄 I refer you Rach to my above comment…!

Reactions: 28
Sloshy in the pub with his two boys who are so triggered by their mother's alcoholism that they can't drink around them? 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 29
That jewellery she’s showing her followers is just ugly - or maybe it’s because it’s being shown by an ugly woman 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Now I am all for everything in moderation and eating what you want…but when I have spent a lot of time promoting my new fitness / health app that includes “calorie counted meals” then in the space of 24 hours I don’t think I would have posted my post party kebab, a cooked breakfast and a Chinese takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So has Lula changed rooms again, didn’t Rach put those pictures up in the box room that didn’t have an outside door in it. Poor Lula doesn’t like people in her room but wasn’t that where Isaac was asleep with the Frazzles. I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I see only Wobble and Lula understand each other now they both have a diagnosis. Funny how that has never been mentioned before

Reactions: 18
I see only Wobble and Lula understand each other now they both have a diagnosis. Funny how that has never been mentioned before
Considering a big part of being Autistic is to struggle empathising with others moods and emotions, it's a medical miracle that Lula and Wibble are so adapt in understanding each other 🙄. (Roughly translated as stop talking shite and pushing Autism on your 15 year old, you weirdo.)

• Haha
Reactions: 28