Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
Is Mannah having an actual fucking laugh, have you seen the stupid twat driving doing a webl advert. Absolute arseholes the whole lot of them. Anyone know how to screen record to send it on?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Does Seb drive Wobble to school? Seb who's got a drug problem, has previously crashed his moped and is an all round arrogant little twerp?.
Yup, deffo my first choice of driver for my precious child👍👌.

Makes it even better than little Wibble has level 4000 autism is violent and non verbal. Imagine letting that happen so you can swan around flogging your shit tracksuit. Daddy day care meanwhile is busy looking like Diego (Go Diego GO!) In the soulless back garden and busy updating his whatapp group on a red kite spotted.

Literally couldn't make this shit show up 🙄
Don't forget Wilby also used to unbuckle himself in the van and slide all around in the back.
Imagine if he did that whilst seb was driving 🤦‍♀️
(Of course we know Rs account of that was bullshit though)

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Fucking rank bastards discussing fertile cervical mucus. It's a wonder Jo wasn't waving it around her head like a lasso 🤠
Coming next on PatreCON 🙄 no doubt with that fucking Beyonce song (that I was sick of the first time I heard it) over the top

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
It just seems so weird that she has just thrown that titbit out there about B and adhd with no further chat about it. I suppose she has given the Patrecon Huns more info and the mere mortal Huns and Tattlers will have to wait to hear about it. But we know she will be over the moon to have this as content and will be keen to shout about it.

The card…wtf does it say?! Drink ——— more water than you currently do. What is the word that’s crossed out? Because it looks like drink come! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
If you preorder and pay now, but don’t receive the goods for a few months, do you lose your right to return if they are unsuitable/don’t fit/poor quality etc?

Aab41

VIP Member
Don't forget you need to size up! Entirely the fault of the company making clothes smaller, not that she's a fat munter! I saw the photos earlier and I was so excited to come her and see the comments. And as ever, you did not disappoint. Well done Tattlers, Rancid, you really must try so much harder!

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Have to say that if L is so anxious she can’t go to school she would be well served by her ‘parents’ giving her some stability and not fucking off here, there and everywhere each weekend leaving her to her own devices. Riddled with anxiety but having massive parties, underage drinking don’t go hand in hand. I would put money on other things being at play here- whether that’s L struggling due to people bringing up what her mum posts online, friendship issues, R wanting to avoid safeguarding issues being flagged up etc. I’m a teacher. I know girls like Lula. Online schooling is not going to help her.
100% fully agree 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Lula is going to be homeschooled by Rach, who can’t even spell her own name???🤦‍♀️🤭
Lula is going to a private online school to be homeschooled so hopefully come away with something especially if R isn't tutoring her...... the only thing R (or her huns) is going to be contributing is the 7k a year fee!

• Wow

katesbess

VIP Member
No matter what she says or how she excuses it, a 14 year old girl can not make an informed decision about whether her private life should be published in a book. A child's life should not be open to the scrutiny of others whether the feedback is good or bad.

I dread to think what that chapter says and the repercussions it will have on Lula. Rachael would not have highlighted it and felt the need to explain herself over it if it wasn't shocking.
Those poor kids. Rachet will have love bombed,gaslight and then manipulated them into thinking what she needed them to in terms of the book. Both the writing and sharing of it.
She knows exactly how to manipulate thise needy kids. And con them and bend them.
These are kids that she's done such a number on them, that they allow her to post what she already does !
My heart aches for T, thinking what she said and said she wrote in order for t to want to say yes to her mum
Even that speech o stories today,she was manipulating even then!
---
It might as well say "Live, Laugh Love" on the front... actually "Love your life" is virtually the same anyway. Publishers at the moment should be monitored by Ofcom or something. They'll commission any old shit as long as there is market, consequences be damned 🙄.
Exactly. I'm on another thread with an instacunt doing the same. Wrote a book on bullshit and lies. Sounds her time cheating the system and lying on her sm. Suprise suprise uses her child too. And "trauma". Haha she also openly despises her partner too, then loves him for the gram. They are all the same.

Last edited:

FridaK

VIP Member
As in she was suspended or excluded?
Maybe? Might be in a sort of non dramatic way of them saying they cant do anything more to support her in school. (Idk, I haven't had any school issues with my kids so I am not sure how it works in these situations.)

Donut26

One of the video, she pans onto him and Austin says to slosh “hit me up” so slosh feeds him the drink the sloshy finishes it off and then goes into kiss aust and he then spits / dribbles the drink into said open mouth it made me gag 🤮🤮😷😷
Thank fuck I missed that! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Josh and Rachael having a disagreement about who has the most sense is the kind of paradox I do not need. I've never come across two people more devoid of common sense in my life.

Also Lula, another school? Isn't that about her 10th now 🤔?
Was she insinuating that she was going to change schools? In year 10, nearly year 11? :oops:

• Wow