PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see that R caught up here and remembered to share the info about the petition Mel B is trying to push through for judges to get the correct training in domestic abuse.

Reactions: 5
Still no Thank you from Wilby for his dinosaur, yes he loves it but still a Thank you should have been said! Manners cost nothing! Something she's never taught them!

Reactions: 22
Josh was deployed to The Sahara whilst everyone else was sent to Iraq because of safety concerns. The Army couldn't take the risk of him speaking and therefore making things worse.

I heard he spent a year roaming around all by himself before he noticed 💔😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone think the train stories was everyone telling @wotsto go on the train?

Joshua's,mate, your bird instagtam was hilariously bad enough. You can't sell rafle tickets either. Qvc called. They fired you years ago for being absolutely wooden,lacking in personality and tit at life.
Rachet luv,that filter is bleeping with you deary.
---

Good old rachet. She and hers even saved us from Hitler.
duck off could that old woman cope with what the troops did in the North African desert at that time. This man would cry if he got sand in his sock on the way up the hill.
it's probably an undeclared aff/ad. She doesn't read here so she can't possibly know about my trip 😜 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she ever been on it? Advertising something saying how good and cute is yet never been on board 🤦‍♀️
not that i can ever remember, I don't think i knew it existed before it was mentioned here 😂

it's not cheap, would be over £250 for the 7 of them, can't see her paying that for the kids to have a day out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It bugs the living duck out of me when influencers and zelebs jump on something to further their own agenda. That post she shared from Alex Light about Declan Rices girlfriend is inappropriate AND factually incorrect. There was no press conference where Declan had to defend his girlfriend, it was a few tweets from Football trolling accounts on Twitter.

What gets to me is that the woman was offended by the tweets and as a response deleted her pictures from Insta - Fair enough, point made. But then people jumped on it and the picture's, along with the tweets, that the woman cleariy didn't want going viral (she deleted them,) went viral without her permission any way. (Case in point Alex, she doesn't follow Alex, they are not friends, Alex shared a permanent post detailing everything to her 400k followers using the exact pictures and tweets.) Plus to add insult to injury, Alex finished her rant by reaffirming that the girl didn't meet conventional beauty standards for a rich man's partner, but added that it's okay. Which was insulting in itself.

Rachael isn't resharing that thinking about Declan Rices girlfriend, it's a reshare of bollocks to make herself feel better. I don't know why they do it without asking first and what makes them think that a blue tick gives them the right too. It's annoying 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Josh was deployed to The Sahara whilst everyone else was sent to Iraq because of safety concerns. The Army couldn't take the risk of him speaking and therefore making things worse.

I heard he spent a year roaming around all by himself before he noticed 💔😉.

I'm sat at my desk in the office and laughed way too loud at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
How is she already hinting about the next drop, it’s relentless!!! How many different fonts do we have to see Webl in before she gives up 🤣🤣

• Haha
So the name is about her kids. But for this one screw it, she wants a full on R branding you for Rachet.
What the duck did seb do to make that mark. Its not just oh tit and stop. It's like he's continued to plonk on ramming through. Or gone out too fast. Two motionless cars and that level of damage, means force.
---
How is she already hinting about the next drop, it’s relentless!!! How many different fonts do we have to see Webl in before she gives up 🤣🤣
Haha different fonts! 🤣
By the way Rachel filming your children like this isn't the clickbait you think It is. Or definitely not for any good reason

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That video she posted that sebs reversed into betsys car, what a snarl on her. Don't no why betsys so angry we all no rancid will fix it all ; probs buy the favourite oldest child a new car! & josh clearly didn't want to be involved. Trying to creep back in the house.
But then had to, cos rancid wanted to video the family argument 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly, no respect for anything in that house. Both of their cars are fucked and they’re just laughing about it. I know accidents happen but the way they dealt with all of that really annoyed me. Those kids haven’t been brought up to appreciate what they have.

Reactions: 19
Why is she calling the GP on behalf of a near 19 year old?!
Because she has to give her kids diagnosis.
---
Honestly, no respect for anything in that house. Both of their cars are fucked and they’re just laughing about it. I know accidents happen but the way they dealt with all of that really annoyed me. Those kids haven’t been brought up to appreciate what they have.
Exactly that was more about filming and performance,hyping it all up. Than errrm two cars,our kids how do we sort this? What does pur tone need to be here. 4 bleeping adults there too.

Wow what an unnecessary performance, could have saved all that and just moved Bs car forward from the start, there was loads of room so I don’t understand why it took them so long to work that out. Also, the fact that B is screaming for someone to get her keys - umm why doesn’t she shut up and get her own key!

Also, like how R just snuck in that list of waffle that B is seeking an ADHD diagnosis, they going for a a neuro hat trick?? Will it be E next then? Maybe R needs to get herself in line too.

Reactions: 12