PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got a picture of the full Mullet because I've got a handful of people that won't believe me and want to see it 😂😂😂. I've had "Can we see it to rate it?" and "Is it like Pat Sharps in the 80's" hahaha ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that a family thinks it's ok tonhave this posted. Then commented on. Not just for a orvste bleeping page ( although, just as weird ans a no no) but for anyone,everyone,public. Wtf.
And for the family to allow it. Nah.
And noone commenting would ever allow or film this tit either! If all thise "oooh rach! Lick my bum I luff yoo" commenters ever had someone publish this same crap of theirs, they would go to war. Wouldn't be happy about this on any scale ever. But R kids, their lives,innocence and privacy?
E'S nails and short belt, pout,face and attitude. Eesh.
Ha, 😇 kind of loving T unplugged her and pulled her out.

Reactions: 5
Please tell me that Edie put a skirt over her shorts when she was moaning about not sitting in the front before she went to school!

Josh moaning about the set up if making a roast.... if you stopped inviting everyone for tea you wouldn't be cooking for 10 get some balls and say no

Reactions: 8
Rach once again using teasing terms " his beautiful brain" no he's just an anal twit. He needs control because he's a twit and wants to control. Not for any other reason. And he's doing a very familiar performing technique there. Almost mimics Sebs tripping over himself to make tit uo for the camera. Its just someone totally uncomfortable with the socially seen camera schpeel so they look like a wooden TV presenter who just started the job.
He's also the type of A grade twit thst wants to complain a cause tension in anything. And so become a whine and makes problems up, doesn't let things go so he can have a go about something.
He and R are typical mean and unhappy arse holes 🕳 😏 they like others misery and feed off it.and if it's not occursnt they create it.
Also, your cooking therefore looking after your family. Your cooking a roast. Get the duck over it and yourself. Or don't have a family. No wonder the kids are resentful of them.

Reactions: 10
So when is this Instagram Live thing happening? Did they put a timer on it? Is it just the one that runs that account doing it? Are they saving it afterwards? It doesn't say anything about it anywhere.

Or Part Time Working Mummy should be, Biological Mummy, who birthed 4, stole 2, but dosn't want or like any of them. Part Time human being, Full Time bleeping Monster.
bleep
I vote this for the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s funny that they got rid of the lovely big table and benches for that small breakfast bar knowing they often have extra kids round to feed, yet that space is barely big enough for the full 8 of them to sit round anyway 🙄 they could always say no to the Boyfriends and girlfriends to eat though.

Reactions: 13
I've realised that her moaning about kids and all the FML stuff she does is actually great karma for her. The fact that she is now stuck having to parent for at least the next 13-14 years must really make her dislike her life 🤣 its YEARS before the end is in sight for her and she can do as she pleases without having to think about child care and who else she can palm W off on 🤣 She'll be 55/56 and still dealing with an 18 year old and all the worry that brings along with dealing with menopause and whatever level of autistic violence W has reached by then🤣🤣 (sorry if this offends anyone her age with young kids still, I'm sure you don't hate them like she does hers so this doesn't apply to you)

I think i might start telling the huns that in fact R is jealous of ME. I have no children under 18, no school run, no paying for anything for them because they are all responsible young adults that work full time, don't take drugs or cause me to loose my tit everyday with their tit decisions. I also don't have a husband who makes me drier than the Sahara and gives me the ick every 15 minutes 😂 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s funny that they got rid of the lovely big table and benches for that small breakfast bar knowing they often have extra kids round to feed, yet that space is barely big enough for the full 8 of them to sit round anyway 🙄 they could always say no to the Boyfriends and girlfriends to eat though.
I still can’t believe what they done to that kitchen. I suppose it was too cosy and homely to fit her tasteless decor though.

Reactions: 12
It was a strange choice of kitchen, not just because of the absolutely vile shade of pink & her cute little pink accessories and kitchen appliances strewn around the room.
There's not enough seating for the entire family to sit there, even if Wobbler is eating his meals whilst glued to the TV, iPad or water play in the prison toilet.
And Isaac has moved in with Mannah.
They could have had a larger breakfast bar.
Or kept their old table and benches and changed the colour.
I'm sure someone in the kitchen company could have painted it pink, to match. The kitchen would then have been even more lusher than it currently is.
Silly old twit, Bubs, you've fucked up your kitchen.
And you fucked up the bathroom.
You fucked up 95% of the house.
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hold the front page, W got another bleeping dinosaur 💤 💤
Content on repeat- send me branded food so that I can take what I want home and sell the rest for a profit £££££££
Buy my crappy Turkish trackies that I pay pennies for and then I rinse you suckers for ££££££
Watch us have another expensive meal out that you’ve paid for ha ha ££££££
Videos of my various spoilt offspring/stolen children spending the money that I told you all was to help my “women” ££££££
Various videos showing my horrendous parenting so you can all tell me what a good job I’m doing and how lush I am
Etc etc 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she promoting an event in Nottingham? Not saying it's not a worthy cause, but old Tiny Tits Tina probably couldn't pick out Nottingham on a map. Have all the local charities cottoned on to her and won't engage, so she's had to go further afield to get the adoration she craves?

Reactions: 13
Why is she promoting an event in Nottingham? Not saying it's not a worthy cause, but old Tiny Tits Tina probably couldn't pick out Nottingham on a map. Have all the local charities cottoned on to her and won't engage, so she's had to go further afield to get the adoration she craves?
Probably because it’s a worthy and well known cause and she wants in on the attention and admiration 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why isn’t she putting a trigger alert on posts like that?! This scenario happens far too often, and there’s a lot of women in permanent fear that it will be their children next.

Why is she acting like he’s climbed Mount Everest for going on an hours dog walk? Isn’t that what normal dog owners do every day?

Reactions: 14
Yes. He went to war in the Sahara no less.

Pretty sure British Troops haven’t been stationed there since WW2?

Anyone think the train stories was everyone telling @wotsto go on the train?

Joshua's,mate, your bird instagtam was hilariously bad enough. You can't sell rafle tickets either. Qvc called. They fired you years ago for being absolutely wooden,lacking in personality and tit at life.
Rachet luv,that filter is bleeping with you deary.
---
Yes. He went to war in the Sahara no less.

Pretty sure British Troops haven’t been stationed there since WW2?
Good old rachet. She and hers even saved us from Hitler.
duck off could that old woman cope with what the troops did in the North African desert at that time. This man would cry if he got sand in his sock on the way up the hill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Rev Comps are providing the prizes for their draws? Do they know who they are donating to? 🤦‍♀️

• Wow