PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just be thankful that at least he's given up on his ridiculous attempt at a moustache?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I will never understand the mentality of this woman….she’s moaning about how awful doing the school run is, that she’s been doing it for 15 years and she’s filming it on one phone whilst she’s on the phone to the chosen one at the same time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Someone make it make sense 😂 I assume the tiny shorts Edie was wearing are because she has PE and she’s not actually wearing them as part of her uniform because a) they’re totally inappropriate for school surely and b) it’s still bloody freezing down south 😂

Reactions: 13
I will never understand the mentality of this woman….she’s moaning about how awful doing the school run is, that she’s been doing it for 15 years and she’s filming it on one phone whilst she’s on the phone to the chosen one at the same time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Someone make it make sense 😂 I assume the tiny shorts Edie was wearing are because she has PE and she’s not actually wearing them as part of her uniform because a) they’re totally inappropriate for school surely and b) it’s still bloody freezing down south 😂
she hardly ever does the school run and the one morning she does she moans about it. Slosh did it before he started at the binocular shop and by the sounds of her conversation with Seb the other day he had been doing it since he passed his driving test. Sloshy is now back at her beck and call so he can do it again too.

Reactions: 9
she hardly ever does the school run and the one morning she does she moans about it. Slosh did it before he started at the binocular shop and by the sounds of her conversation with Seb the other day he had been doing it since he passed his driving test. Sloshy is now back at her beck and call so he can do it again too.

TROLL!!! Don't you know she's too busy and important for something as mundane as a school run!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Being jealous of the "woman on the bridge" didn't last long then did it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Edie not realise the 'mum, Lula attacked me' could have got Lula in to serious trouble. Why is she in the front anyway? Get in the back and let your older sibling sit in the front

Reactions: 8
Is that not bedtime for most people with primary kids?
I’ve got teenagers and that’s the time they’re all hounding me too.
Yeah that's deliberate. She fucks off out so she doesn't have to do Wibble's bedtime, or deal with the older kids. Part Time Working Mummy should just be Part Time Mummy.

Reactions: 22
Making out on the one time she has to do the school run that it's so stressful, here's a thought, put your bleeping phone down & stop filming it. Tell bratsy u will call her back. Tell edie to shut the duck up & get in the back.
It was a given when I was a kid that the eldest sibling sat in the front.
The way edie is looking at rancid smirking & going along with the acting up knocks me bad

Reactions: 18
Can we all just be thankful that at least he's given up on his ridiculous attempt at a moustache?
I would but that mullet makes him look like a 70 year old woman who has never been kissed and calls herself a radical feminist because she hates men. It's the macro fringe part of it. It's absolutely dreadful.

Can I ask, who at 42 years old remembers word for word the conversations she had with old boyfriends Mothers? Jesus Christ. I can't even remember the entire names of my old boyfriends, they are all referred to as "This lad that I used to go out with." She's such a weirdo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me, the fugliness is real. Too good not to share 😆😆
He’s a grown man not a cute pot plant ffs. Who talks about their other half like they’re miniature Yorkshire terrier they’ve just met on the street 🤦🏻‍♀️

“the cutest thing I’ve ever seen” 🤢 very manly and masculine.

Check in with us Mrs O 🫶🏻

Reactions: 9
Not sure why I am surprised, but I can not believe how much information is plastering on line about T’s school issues. Loads of my lads mates follow me on insta so I am always conscious of what I post. If it involves them or is a picture I seek permission first and if it’s me my rule is always don’t post anything I wouldnt be happy to see going past me on the side of a bus!!! My 2 would be mortified at having such personal information out there

Reactions: 10
Yeah that's deliberate. She fucks off out so she doesn't have to do Wibble's bedtime, or deal with the older kids. Part Time Working Mummy should just be Part Time Mummy.
Or Part Time Working Mummy should be, Biological Mummy, who birthed 4, stole 2, but dosn't want or like any of them. Part Time human being, Full Time bleeping Monster.
bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe if she put both of her phones down and concentrated on what she was doing she might have a less stressful school run.
Wanker.

Reactions: 13