PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to Linda, I'm sure she's very nice and everything but omfg, who cares? What's she going to do next, interview the postman, even the cringe is cringing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never have I seen in plain sight such an obvious display, and proof of a manipulator. She completely directed,pointed and controlled the narrative. Dow to her reaction to Linda, the emotions, the leading talk. Murky, mucky, yucky woman.
---
Hello fresh: the most expensive way to go hungry.

Reactions: 9
When I talk on my iPhone, the person’s name/number, length of call and various buttons are on the screen 👀
Absolutely hate that I am saying this. I may need hypnotherapy afterward from R and a paper bag. But my phones screen does this when I'm on call, it's a feature to stop you pressing anything while on call.

There I said it 🤢🤮

• Haha
Absolutely hate that I am saying this. I may need hypnotherapy afterward from R and a paper bag. But my phones screen does this when I'm on call, it's a feature to stop you pressing anything while on call.

There I said it 🤢🤮
As much as I hate it too, so does mine !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of her bringing out a University tracksuit, considering according to the guru of Goodrington you don’t need an education, just be kind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
State of that flooring. Never mind the tracksuit love…..get a quote for some edging on that laminate!
That picture literally sums up the huns
tit flooring but she used a spare 100 quid she managed to find for a turkey trackie And crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not the postman no, but Evri Kev maybe 🤣
It's all so unbelievably dull. Someone also needs to tell her that Josh and bleeping birds is not interesting to the average person. Imagine being that enamoured by your Husbands boring as hell hobby that you record him on the phone over it. My Husbands never off his work phone but all I do is threaten to throw it in the river 🙄.

• Haha
Aren't genetics a funny thing?
My 3 children look nothing like one another.
Straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, different heights, different skin colour. They all gave the same eye colour, but that's it. They don't look related to their father, thankfully, as he has a Neanderthal man forehead deathly pale skin. They don't look much like me ether.
But Bubs has got 4 children with long blonde hair (Edies will be bleached soon, like Tallulah's) , blue eyes.
Betsy got unlucky with the nose, and I think poor Wobbler might grow one too.
They're all have similar personality traits, like their old mother. Rudeness, selfishness, unkindness, being only a few.
But out of her 4 biological children, not one has got Rachel's luscious, full, natural lips.
Isn't that just really bleeping weird?
I know you don't Read here Bubs, but your lips are completely natural, aren't they?
You definitely haven't had any fillers, have you?
Like cement, for example.
Here's a close up of Rachel's natural lips.

Attachments

• Haha
Having her? Having her what? Makes no sense, head.
Cake and eat it?
---
The way she's drip feeding the podcast with Linda you'd think it was on a par with Martin Bashir interviewing Princess Diana 🙄 she's the bleeping cleaner, what inside scoop is she going to give? The best way to scrub Seb's skidders off the pan in the toilet? Which of the girls leaves the most dirty knickers on their bedroom floor? Hardly a world exclusive, is it?
Ffs I’m snorting laughing at this. Wonder who will play her and Linda when Netflix makes a movie about the scoop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That picture literally sums up the huns
tit flooring but she used a spare 100 quid she managed to find for a turkey trackie And crocs
She was gifted it I remember seeing. She’s an ex drug addict. Don’t really like her page at all and she lives in all the gifted tit from good old Rach. She didn’t mark it as gifted on that pic though.

Reactions: 4
Aren't genetics a funny thing?
My 3 children look nothing like one another.
Straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, different heights, different skin colour. They all gave the same eye colour, but that's it. They don't look related to their father, thankfully, as he has a Neanderthal man forehead deathly pale skin. They don't look much like me ether.
But Bubs has got 4 children with long blonde hair (Edies will be bleached soon, like Tallulah's) , blue eyes.
Betsy got unlucky with the nose, and I think poor Wobbler might grow one too.
They're all have similar personality traits, like their old mother. Rudeness, selfishness, unkindness, being only a few.
But out of her 4 biological children, not one has got Rachel's luscious, full, natural lips.
Isn't that just really bleeping weird?
I know you don't Read here Bubs, but your lips are completely natural, aren't they?
You definitely haven't had any fillers, have you?
Like cement, for example.
Here's a close up of Rachel's natural lips.
Sure her lips grew when she got her braces because of all the swelling and debilitating ulcers 🙈

• Haha
Is Mannah having an actual bleeping laugh, have you seen the stupid twit driving doing a webl advert. Absolute arseholes the whole lot of them. Anyone know how to screen record to send it on?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sure her lips grew when she got her braces because of all the swelling and debilitating ulcers 🙈
You are right, she's probably transferred one of her fanny diseases to her mouth. STD's can transfer from genitals to lips and mouth or vice versa. I actually worked in a clap clinic in Southampton, when I was a newly qualified nurse. I moved there to live with with my aabuser. His then wife moved out so that I could move in 😐.
Silly twit me. But it was an interesting experience, working in that clinic 😬.

Reactions: 4
Might not be infectious but this bleeping bored person had slapped cheek recently and I could barely get out of bed. Let the poor kid rest.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.