PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusted with her, one minute begging for donations then this (bear in mind these prices were for over a year ago)
1000013521.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I have to say the place they have gone to looks amazing but how can they spend so much when two stories before is an empty freezer or cupboard whatever she showed?? The cost of that could feed a family of 4 for about 3 months…mind blown!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Absolutely disgusted with her, one minute begging for donations then this (bear in mind these prices were for over a year ago)View attachment 2896958
It looks like the most arse clenching pretentious place I've ever seen... someone on trip advisor got charged £90 for a bottle of water. I think I'd have a heart attack.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I do hope Rachel & Joyce's experience is like Patricia's review on Trip Advisor.
I'm sorry Patricia wasted her time and money on such an unpleasant experience.
But I really do hope that Joyce and Bubs have a similarly absolutely dreadful time and get food poisoning. Or alcohol poisoning.
Also, duck of your pair of cunts, you are not welcome in Wales

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say the place they have gone to looks amazing but how can they spend so much when two stories before is an empty freezer or cupboard whatever she showed?? The cost of that could feed a family of 4 for about 3 months…mind blown!
It is truly an amazing place, we went for my birthday last year as we love the chef and his style of cooking and it was very high on our list of Michelins to try. If you are running a charity it does not mean that you can not do and enjoy expensive things/experiences. Your own wealth should not be what the charity is based on, however we all have the notion and the clues are there that Rach’s money isn’t all legit and it is Very bad taste to share it after stating they are short of food in a food bank that you are directly associated with

Reactions: 15
It is truly an amazing place, we went for my birthday last year as we love the chef and his style of cooking and it was very high on our list of Michelins to try. If you are running a charity it does not mean that you can not do and enjoy expensive things/experiences. Your own wealth should not be what the charity is based on, however we all have the notion and the clues are there that Rach’s money isn’t all legit and it is Very bad taste to share it after stating they are short of food in a food bank that you are directly associated with
It’s not a charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But it’s very not very sensible to post it straight after some beggy food posts, she can eat where she likes but it doesn’t need to be posted after she is essentially asking people to help feed others especially with cost of living crisis it’s just leaves a poor taste to those that are less fortunate.

Reactions: 28
Hey Rach, I put your posts side by side, just in case you couldn’t see how tasteless it was to post them, well, side by side…
If she was that concerned, she would fund it herself. It is crass to expect people to fund her CIC/business whilst eating out at places the same people possibly could never afford. Totally wrong.

I'm sorry how pretensious is the website for that restaurant. Not saying it doesn't warrant the mystery but..... They must have stuck out like sore thumbs there. Bet they were both head to toe in designer gear, it's doesn't matter how much cash you splash Rach you are utterly classless

Reactions: 19
She needs to learn to separate the two.
You can't beg for food for the less fortunate and then within minutes boast that you are having a £450 meal at a Michelin restaurant ON THE SAME PAGE.
I hope it does leave a bad taste in people's mouths, so it should!
She's a c*nt for doing that!
And I'm also sick of people referring to it as a charity... its not, its a business!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
We are currently house hunting and a house down the road from Herpes Lodge has just come up on Rightmove 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of my guilty past times is doom scrolling Facebook reels (I really will watch anything) I've noticed more and more that there are more and more '5signs you may have adhd' or if you do A, B and C you have adhd etc.. videos all used for engagement purposes and in all honesty some of those lists are things I'd imagine most people do on a daily bases not due to adhd. Knowing Rachel she has probably used a few of those reels and decided Betsy fits all the criteria from one of them so she must have adhd.

If she did some actual research she'd find some really Informative adhd, autism, numerodiverse accounts with amazing advice and information. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of my guilty past times is doom scrolling Facebook reels (I really will watch anything) I've noticed more and more that there are more and more '5signs you may have adhd' or if you do A, B and C you have adhd etc.. videos all used for engagement purposes and in all honesty some of those lists are things I'd imagine most people do on a daily bases not due to adhd. Knowing Rachel she has probably used a few of those reels and decided Betsy fits all the criteria from one of them so she must have adhd.

If she did some actual research she'd find some really Informative adhd, autism, numerodiverse accounts with amazing advice and information. X

This is so true. Its so hard when you work with children who are neuro diverse and then you get these reels with signs that many many people can relate too and then they decide they have ADHD it's ridiculous. You should be able to report for false information.

Reactions: 12
1. Why is Betsy such a bleep?
2. How are any of them allowed to drive, they're all morons.
3. Why do they all just stand and shout at each other, including her while she's filming it all.
4. Why is Betsy such a bleep?
5. Why do they all have to have a label?
6. Why can't they eat with their mouths closed.
7. Why is Betsy such a bleep?

• Haha
Astrid has just appeared on my Facebook page advertising her ‘Invisalign journey’ with a local dentist. It won’t surprise you when I say it is not the same dentist Rachaele got her braces from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

💯 this 👍🏼 The problem with ‘researching’ online is you can read the list of signs and symptoms of anything and tick off quite a few that apply! I’ve found this with menopause symptoms…🤨 My 27 year old son must be menopausal as he can tick off a few of those 🙄
*currently on the phone to GP talking about this and getting him an appt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25