PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next paid diagnosis incoming.

Why are all the instascammers so desperate to label their kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
R was laying groundwork for this with having B play up to the camera when she was getting Josh to do her packing list for Australia. The mess, disorganisation, chaos and no respect for anything/anyone will be pinned on an ADHD diagnosis as well.

I’d be more tempted to get B some proper counselling and coping mechanisms for attachment disorders, or PTSD/C-PTSD before going down an ADHD route. But that’s just my opinion, which may be somewhat clouded by living a very difficult life with a child who is severely impacted in every waking moment of their life (and their sleeping ones too if I’m honest!) by ASD 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Next paid diagnosis incoming.

Why are all the instascammers so desperate to label their kids?
it seems to be the norm these days unfortunately. Everyone has to have issues and be labelled with something to try and excuse their crappy personalities and behaviour :(

Reactions: 29
View attachment 2895558
Oh Betsy's got ADHD now. Wonder what Edie is going to have ?
Minor thing that needs to be said to lots of people.

You do not go to the GP to discuss a ADHD assessment. You go to the GP with a set of health problems and they suggest an ADHD assessment if that's what they think is appropriate.

Stop diagnosing your kids with Google you Munchausens twit 😑.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Wonder why she thinks Betsy has adhd?
Does baby Betsy feel left out, diddums!

Reactions: 22
Why is she calling the GP on behalf of a near 19 year old?!
Would the GP even speak to her about it? Bratsy is an adult, she's not vulnerable or unable to make decisions about her own medical care and treatment, surely she is entitled to confidentiality from her doctor?

Complete opposite to 14 year old Lula, who apparently accompanied her nan to hospital and spoke to the doctors there 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Betsy sitting at the table sneering while chewing her toast open mouthed, every word that comes out her mouth is so bitchy! What an unlikeable person she’s become.

Reactions: 29
Would the GP even speak to her about it? Bratsy is an adult, she's not vulnerable or unable to make decisions about her own medical care and treatment, surely she is entitled to confidentiality from her doctor?

Complete opposite to 14 year old Lula, who apparently accompanied her nan to hospital and spoke to the doctors there 🤥
No they wouldn't. Unless like you said she was vulnerable or B was there and gave them permissions. She can make her an appointment but results or anything else she wouldn't as from age 16 children can go to the Docs themselves.

B hasn't got ADHD she's just never been given the chance to do anything by herself as her mother has always stepped in and took over so she's used to whinging like a baby and getting her own way... it isn't ADHD its brattiness and spoilt!

Reactions: 24
No they wouldn't. Unless like you said she was vulnerable or B was there and gave them permissions. She can make her an appointment but results or anything else she wouldn't as from age 16 children can go to the Docs themselves.

B hasn't got ADHD she's just never been given the chance to do anything by herself as her mother has always stepped in and took over so she's used to whinging like a baby and getting her own way... it isn't ADHD its brattiness and spoilt!
I think they use the same docs as me.....have recently had dealings with them for my (under 16) teenager and even to do that they've had to have verbal permission from him to talk to me.

Reactions: 6
Why is teenage autistic Lula being given instructions on how to cook dinner for the family by her mum and step dad who are going away for the night? Am I living in an alternate universe where this is normal?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is teenage autistic Lula being given instructions on how to cook dinner for the family by her mum and step dad who are going away for the night? Am I living in an alternate universe where this is normal?
So who's in charge then? Betsy? Seb? Lula? Who's getting Wilby from school and looking after him whilst the others are coming home? Who's taking him to school whilst the others are taking themselves? Who even goes away mid week for the night when you have 6 kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Betsy sitting at the table sneering while chewing her toast open mouthed, every word that comes out her mouth is so bitchy! What an unlikeable person she’s become.
It’s the ADHD, dear troll.

Wait for the snotfest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rach having a night away again in the middle of the week again 😱 *pretends to be shocked*
At this point it would be more shocking if she actually spent anytime at home/work. Part time working mummy my arse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant wait for Bratsy to duck off to Oz. Sick of seeing her bitchy, sneering, mumbling face. What an absolute cow she is!!

Reactions: 24
It just seems so weird that she has just thrown that titbit out there about B and adhd with no further chat about it. I suppose she has given the Patrecon Huns more info and the mere mortal Huns and Tattlers will have to wait to hear about it. But we know she will be over the moon to have this as content and will be keen to shout about it.

Reactions: 6
One of my children has dyslexia and ADHD and they belive hes is on the spectrum. He's currently in his final year at uni to become a doctor. Hes had mental helath issues but has set his sights on what he wants to do and will get there! We've been lucky with how it's affected him and I know everyone is different but seriously. I reckon they've been watching too many tik toks *tit about adhd and have self diagnosed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she realise how tone deaf she is, does a post requesting food donations as the Pantry is low followed by a post tagging a 2 Michelin star restaurant in Wales 🙄 read the room ffs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31