PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there some bullshit about her passport when she went skiing with her school, with it being a different name to what the tickets were or something? And she thought she wouldn't be able to go, but the Patreon Saint of Torbaydos swooped in and managed to pay to get her ticket changed or something?
Wouldn't her passport be in dads surname and she goes by Rs surname doesn't she! Surely she knew Lula would of needed a letter as when they have taken Edie abroad surely they would of needed it for then

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, which shade does your hair and make up for you? I’m sold. Seems to do duck all else. Tan? What tan?
I thought she only used one specific fake tan that was hand made by some lush woman under the light of a full moon or something? She used to flog it in the Snatchwork shop when that was still a thing. I take it the woman has been dropped like a bag of warm dog tit because now Ratchet's being paid to say that the Iconic stuff is the lushest ever. Doesn't matter what brand she uses, she always looks dirty anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she only used one specific fake tan that was hand made by some lush woman under the light of a full moon or something? She used to flog it in the Snatchwork shop when that was still a thing. I take it the woman has been dropped like a bag of warm dog tit because now Ratchet's being paid to say that the Iconic stuff is the lushest ever. Doesn't matter what brand she uses, she always looks dirty anyway.
It's like her hair. Only advertises hairburst for the payment when didn't she show she uses Oplex?

Reactions: 6
Morning. Just to reiterate in case you missed the 7 billion times Rachael feels the need to mention it. Jen is a scouser.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning. Just to reiterate in case you missed the 7 billion times Rachael feels the need to mention it. Jen is a scouser.

I'm surprised she hasn't tried to befriend Scouse Jen's sister tbh, she has a good following on tik tok and I actually enjoy her content.

She seems to have a bit about her though so if Rach tried she would probably keep clear of her

Reactions: 3
It's interesting as my children have travelled every year with their grandparents with a cover letter and my passport details giving permission for them to travel with my parents and permission for medical treatment if needed. The letter was never checked in the 18 years they have done it! And yes they have different surnames.
We travel every year sometimes twice all of us with different surnames and not once have we been stopped and questioned as to why we’re taking children with different names out of the country.

I always get second hand embarrassment for her when she tells such a blatant lie for content 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
We travel every year sometimes twice all of us with different surnames and not once have we been stopped and questioned as to why we’re taking children with different names out of the country.

I always get second hand embarrassment for her when she tells such a blatant lie for content 🥱🥱🥱
I got stopped with my own children on the way back from France once because the have their dad’s surname and, as French police put it, there’s nothing on this passport that links you to him 🙄 was told would have to bring birth certificates for kids if I wanted to travel with them alone again. They asked my 3 year old son, what do call this person? And he looked confused and said “Mummy?” 😂

Would they not need Seb and Isaac’s mum’s permission to take them abroad?

Reactions: 10
I got stopped with my own children on the way back from France once because the have their dad’s surname and, as French police put it, there’s nothing on this passport that links you to him 🙄 was told would have to bring birth certificates for kids if I wanted to travel with them alone again. They asked my 3 year old son, what do call this person? And he looked confused and said “Mummy?” 😂

Would they not need Seb and Isaac’s mum’s permission to take them abroad?
Issac and Seb have Josh's surname so aslong as travelling with him it's fine. If R took them then she would need a letter from Josh because she didn't take Josh's surname did she!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't her passport be in dads surname and she goes by Rs surname doesn't she! Surely she knew Lula would of needed a letter as when they have taken Edie abroad surely they would of needed it for then
When we took 2 out of our 3 grandchildren ( the 3rd is on the Autistic spectrum and wouldn't have coped with the flight) to Florida we were asked at Sandford airport for a letter confirming that we had permission for 1 of them to be taken abroad without his parent, that was 2012 so possibly rules have changed

Sick of seeing her crappy turkey tracky joggers pulled right up her flaps & her fat nappy arse hanging out, & licky arse Jo just stood practically panting like an excited puppy watching her in awe.
Rancid bleeping loves it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How long was W unsupervised, to cause the bathroom to flood that much?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm presuming that this constant pushing of the beige jogging set means that it hasn't been sell out? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but leaving a 4 year old unsupervised in the bathroom with running water wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ she does not deserve to be a parent but I guess it makes for more shite content for all the Fanny licking Huns 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's interesting as my children have travelled every year with their grandparents with a cover letter and my passport details giving permission for them to travel with my parents and permission for medical treatment if needed. The letter was never checked in the 18 years they have done it! And yes they have different surnames.
My sons has been checked once (while travelling with me I'll add. He's got a different last name and has no contact with his dad)

I'm disgusted at that story. What if he filled the bath up and fell in? All those people in that house and he's just left to his own devices 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Watched her stories earlier and thought it's almost like you shouldn't be leaving a young child unattended by or hours at a time - especially a severely autistic one!! Who knew!

Reactions: 22
None of them are quite right are they? The only one with an appropriate reaction there was Ethel 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.