PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phone calls from Torbay Council don’t identify the number, they come through as withheld. So unless a specific officer phones her from their mobile and she has decided to label it Children’s Services rather than their name, it wouldn’t show like this.
The council I worked for all calls came through as the main number, so the same number would show up for roads and children's services. She's so dumb

Reactions: 10
Sorry everyone but after watching those Lula stories and knowing where she's going, if you think I'm coming here without shouting "Morning Kate McCann," you are mistaken.
FFS 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This just came up on my Facebook page.
This would be just the thing that Rachel Hambleton would go for.
Do it Bubs, get your life story out there for the world to see.
But which story would you go with, the reality of your life or the fantasy bullshit version?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would the airport be phoning Rachael about a form for Tallulah? Shouldn't it be up to the adult who is with her to deal with it? More special red carpet treatment for one of the Patron Saint of Torbay's offspring? And how is she getting it printed and to her if she is at the airport? And why ask Jo, who has just had her own dead dog post on her evil boss's Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The airport wouldn't ring her. They'd tell the 'adult' that's travelling with her to contact the parent.

Reactions: 21
Lula going with her friend, her friends mum and the 10yrs old sister. R told L to be nice to the younger sister. Told L there would be a sensory room at the airport lula asked why she would need one and R said incase you got stressed!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What the duck is happening with Lula? She has gone to Portugal? Alone? Says an adult is going but we have seen no evidence of that. How is this woman allowed to breed?! That girl is vulnerable and is in a different country - they’re quite honestly the crappiest parents ever.

Reactions: 9
What the duck is happening with Lula? She has gone to Portugal? Alone? Says an adult is going but we have seen no evidence of that. How is this woman allowed to breed?! That girl is vulnerable and is in a different country - they’re quite honestly the crappiest parents ever.
I know everybody with autism has different struggles and can cope in different ways, but I don't understand how merely days ago she was saying that Lula couldn't have sleepovers as she couldn't cope with not knowing what the food would be like, and now she's jetting off to Portugal with a friend's mum in charge who she probably barely knows?

Reactions: 29
I know everybody with autism has different struggles and can cope in different ways, but I don't understand how merely days ago she was saying that Lula couldn't have sleepovers as she couldn't cope with not knowing what the food would be like, and now she's jetting off to Portugal with a friend's mum in charge who she probably barely knows?
She sure didn't seem to be struggling with being away from home when she went skiing with school last year either.

Reactions: 23
She sure didn't seem to be struggling with being away from home when she went skiing with school last year either.
Exactly. She said about the food thing but a ski resort would still have had Burgers, chips, pizza etc. Same as Portugal, she'll be fine finding food she will eat. It's always some bullshit with her.

Please tell me that Betsy is not just taking a child she is paid to look after kayaking by herself and not through one of the local companies. Does she even know the risks and legislation involved. You don't just rock up with a kayak and get in the sea with them. Well you can if it's your own child, amd I suppose you can if it's not your own child and you have no clue as to the risk you are putting yourself and the child at. I kayak weekly with SEN kids at my school. I'm the one who plans it all and the safety protocols we and the provider have to adhere too are very clear. Mainly due to the legislation brought in after the Lyme Bay tragedy. Even though it's a lot of work we still do many outdoor Adventurous activities with our students due to the benefits outweighing the risks, but we use reputable companies to support. I could on a whim take them myself as I'm an accomplished kayaker, sailor, swimmer with lifeguard qualifications but I won't as I don't want that responsibility on my head of something goes wrong. By following procedures and protocols put in place I have done everything I can to minimise risk.

Crazy!!!

Reactions: 22
Please tell me that Betsy is not just taking a child she is paid to look after kayaking by herself and not through one of the local companies. Does she even know the risks and legislation involved. You don't just rock up with a kayak and get in the sea with them. Well you can if it's your own child, amd I suppose you can if it's not your own child and you have no clue as to the risk you are putting yourself and the child at. I kayak weekly with SEN kids at my school. I'm the one who plans it all and the safety protocols we and the provider have to adhere too are very clear. Mainly due to the legislation brought in after the Lyme Bay tragedy. Even though it's a lot of work we still do many outdoor Adventurous activities with our students due to the benefits outweighing the risks, but we use reputable companies to support. I could on a whim take them myself as I'm an accomplished kayaker, sailor, swimmer with lifeguard qualifications but I won't as I don't want that responsibility on my head of something goes wrong. By following procedures and protocols put in place I have done everything I can to minimise risk.

Crazy!!!
I didn't listen to the mumbling - are you serious, that's what she did???? 😱

Reactions: 2
Just me but what is actually funny? Those reels with S and B, why is she snort laughing like it's a comedy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.