PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her handbag, not rings. A very cheap Alexander McQueen to go with her bargain vicky beckham and her charity shop mulberry
Alexander McQueen must be laughing his head off that some idiot paid money for that monstrosity then. Looks like it was an experiment to weed out the the biggest idiots on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The chat about the thrupple and Josh said “we wish” I’m out. Done. No more internet for me. It’s been a journey. 👋🏼
Say what now???
If my Mr was playing a tiny guitar for 40 minutes I wouldn't be telling a soul never mind posting it publicly. How cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Josh has just got my Husband out of trouble. I was about to go home and throw a tit fit, but I thought I'd scroll first. Needless to say I've been reminded that I could definitely be worse off 😂😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I laughed at those stories, thought they were posted whilst she was pissed and would be deleted soon. Then released she posted a few hours ago. She’d actually woken up, watched them, and found them suitable to post to the world.

Reactions: 16
Tallulah has her profile on private afaik
Nope, she's got a public account, and on her stories is a picture of her from behind in a bikini that's either a thong, or that she's pulled up her arse crack to look like a thong.

SHE HAS ONLY JUST TURNED FIFTEEN

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Nope, she's got a public account, and on her stories is a picture of her from behind in a bikini that's either a thong, or that she's pulled up her arse crack to look like a thong.

SHE HAS ONLY JUST TURNED FIFTEEN
Think it’s been removed? 👀 she looks SUPER sunburnt! Hope she has been wearing sunscreen.

Reactions: 3
Do you know what's the oddest thing about the "thrupple" comment? Rachael said it, Josh said "we wish," and Janey is their employee at a centre for Women. Yet she still saw no reason not to post it for over 1/4 of a million followers.

Could you imagine what would happen in an actual legitimate workplace if that was caught on camera. Heads would roll for sure. Pretty easy now in hindsight to see what Emily may have struggles with isn't it? Absolutely vile behaviour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you know what's the oddest thing about the "thrupple" comment? Rachael said it, Josh said "we wish," and Janey is their employee at a centre for Women. Yet she still saw no reason not to post it for over 1/4 of a million followers.

Could you imagine what would happen in an actual legitimate workplace if that was caught on camera. Heads would roll for sure. Pretty easy now in hindsight to see what Emily may have struggles with isn't it? Absolutely vile behaviour.
I completely agree. Sexual harassment within the workplace for sure! Even if it happened outside of working hours, they are still her employers and its an inappropriate comment.
Its disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor janey. Imagine knowing that slosh has his eyes on you 🤢 can anyone get her into witness protection immediately?

@FridaK agree 100%. Probably also why Stabby disappeared too.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Poor janey. Imagine knowing that slosh has his eyes on you 🤢 can anyone get her into witness protection immediately?

@FridaK agree 100%. Probably also why Stabby disappeared too.
To bring it up was weird by Rachael, though not that shocking as she has a habit of saying those things, but in front of Seb, God. However the fluidity to him saying "we wish," he didn't skip a beat or laugh, it just popped out. Like that's your Wife's friend and employee, wtf. It's so bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t just pimp out their children’s lives online, she’s quite happy to demand that Josh’s son get out of the car to hug a stranger? Absolutely unbelievable.

Edited to add - a stranger to Seb.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t just pimp out their children’s lives online, she’s quite happy to demand that Josh’s son get out of the car to hug a stranger? Absolutely unbelievable.

Edited to add - a stranger to Seb.
And he looked really uncomfortable doing so aswell. And that girl was bleeping weird anyway with what she was saying!

Reactions: 10
Oh look at me. Look how happy we are. How everyone loves me. How gorgeous we are (we are on a filter but you,know.)look at my 15 year old bf coming to pick me up. And I make him perform for camera. Soooo, he did or didn't embellish the whole police bs. "But my cougar loves me more so I'll keep peforming" look at us all young in love and drunk disco dance.
Ugh. So predictable of a mean girl show off isn't she?
Couldn't be drunk could they? Especially not in front of poor damaged S.
Josh, such a cock sure twit as always. He's the definition of ick. Manages to drop his "issus" when it's about him having fun eh.

Reactions: 8
Ugh. Imagine choosing to post this picture showing you could eat an apple through a letterbox.
IMG_5315.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.