PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for a minute R had flown out on holiday with Lula but it turns out it’s (almost) lulas actual hole in the picture and not the other hole that’s her mum.
I just thought exactly the same. Why? I've got a son, but if he was a female and he asked for that I'd say not a chance

Everyone else at the party is in normal dress wear & Joyce is Elvis? That’s so embarrassing wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the Seb fan slipped up there, mistakenly calling Joyce the step dad then correcting herself saying no you are the dad. Clearly mixing up the fact Rach isn’t his mum and is his step mum 😆
I can’t believe she woke up, watched those clips and decided to post them. They’re all so skin crawlingly embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much does Slosh moan when the kids come in late and make a noise yet there’s Ratchet playing music and the pair of pissheads are singing away. Hope they didn’t wake up B, I, W or E 🤔

Reactions: 12
Poor Seb really didn’t want to get out of the car to hug that girl ffs how embarrassing 🙈

And rach obviously hadn’t clocked that she doesn’t get paid when people buy Vinted bargains!

Reactions: 13
What does 'forever making me laugh' mean? Does the illiterate fuckwit not mean 'always making me laugh?' Why is everything she says sooooo extra. Shes cringey as duck!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.