PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Issac and Seb have Josh's surname so aslong as travelling with him it's fine. If R took them then she would need a letter from Josh because she didn't take Josh's surname did she!
My ex was stopped before when taking his son on holiday as he don’t have written permission from son’s mother. He and son have the same surname.

Reactions: 3
Watched her stories earlier and thought it's almost like you shouldn't be leaving a young child unattended by or hours at a time - especially a severely autistic one!! Who knew!
I can't even leave mine to peg the washing outside, and if I want to shower, he has to come with me. Maybe I'm the one that's doing something wrong though, seeing as the huns seem to think that she's parenting goals. Presumably he was upstairs while she was dicking around in her nappy suit with Jo and Jen, she either didn't even know he was playing in the bathroom or knowingly let an autistic 4 year old play unsupervised with a filled bath.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she turned the electric off when the water was spilling down the side of a light fitting?

Also, for someone with a daily cleaner, her bathroom floor is kinda dirty….

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’ve been stopped a couple of times - didn’t take my OH’s name when we got married. One time my preschooler was being really stroppy trying to get me to keep walking and the border guard said “hmmm well kids tend to only speak to their mothers like that, I won’t hold you up, she needs to get into bed!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she turned the electric off when the water was spilling down the side of a light fitting?

Also, for someone with a daily cleaner, her bathroom floor is kinda dirty….
I thought that, the colour of that water is disgusting!
---
All that money and she can’t paint her toe nails when wearing opened toe stripper shoes 🤮
I actually think she's dressed pretty normally compared to other nights out...she doesn't look too bad....I'll see myself out x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter doesn’t share my last name and I’ve been asked almost every time travelling home to Germany and back with just the two of us for the birth certificate to proof that shes mine. Also we all have different passports so when arriving back into the UK the other day my daughter with the UK passport was asked who we were to her. She was rightly confused.

I still can’t believe she shared Lulas report ..! She’s failing all of them so badly and shouldn’t be a parent and all these enablers around her should have a good look into the mirror …

Reactions: 5
I can not cope with Joyce as Elvis. I think I'm done with the internet for today. There are some things you should never have to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Almost matching teeth yum
I regret to inform you all that I've ran out out jokes 😫. It's just all too much.

Why is he in fancy dress and she isn't?
Is Janey Morticia Addams?
Is he going to carry around his Guitar all night? Has Rachael gone as "Woman who starts a start a fight outside Wetherspoons at 11pm over someone accidentally brushing past her fella on the way back from the toilet?"
Has Wibble finally finished bathing everything?

I just don't know anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Both sets though 😬 flared and tic-tacs
All that money and they still haven’t fixed them
IMG_5301.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think he has taken some teeth out to make hers flare out more? Seems strange he has some missing and she has extras? And why does she insist on the big open mouth shot in every photo. Its really not as a good a look as she thinks it is!
---
And look how much fun they are having 🙄
---
I, on occasion, have had such fun with friends/family (I have both, none of them toxic or unsafe, imagine that 🤷‍♀️) that I have snorted and also cried with laughter, and after a few kids my pelvic floor isn't ideal. But I don't think I've ever laughed quite like she does with that weird open mouth shite thing she does. It's almost like it's not real and she's forcing how much 'fun' she's having to make people think her life is better than it is 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought for a minute R had flown out on holiday with Lula but it turns out it’s (almost) lulas actual hole in the picture and not the other hole that’s her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh he’s Elvis. I see the connection. Both with a penchant for 14 yr old girls 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.