PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to everyone's lushest bestie @Lucyinthesky88 we all love it bubs!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public
- RIP Winston
- Ratfuck has been accused many times of flogging a dead horse, but she has now stooped to a new low by actually flogging her dead dog. Poor old Winston was PTS and instead of giving the poor old boy some privacy and dignity, she filmed everything, including the heartbroken children. She had claimed that he couldn't walk and wasn't eating, then showed him walking up the stairs to sleep on Lula's bed, and scoffing McDonald's chicken nuggets 🤷 she posted over 50 stories posted in a 24 hour period about Winston, but was brought out of her reminiscing by Edie asking for some £20 skincare. Then it was back to Winston and how his hair is everywhere.
- Rabies said Winston always hated the car, which is why they never took him anywhere. Except on his last day before being put to sleep, when they bundled him into the car with a herd of kids to take him to McDonald's 🤷
- a quick mention of Lula's autism assessment coming up (she's not a moneymaker, so didn't get a private one paid for), and of course she had to shoehorn Wilbert in because one of the questions referred to "knowing everything about a particular subject, for example dinosaurs".
- yet another visit to the toy shop with Wilbur, who then asked to go to the pub, so OF COURSE they forced themselves to go, no doubt Racket also forced down a few drinks despite not drinking.
- more fun in the family group chat, with Joyce complaining about the iron being left on.
- after Tattlers noted that Arsetrid hadn't been mentioned in a while, off they went for a boozy lunch. Unfortunately all the babysitters were otherwise engaged, and they had to take Wilbur (clearly unplanned, as Arsetrid's table was only set for 4). Rabies later also said that they'd ended up being AN HOUR LATE. So rude.
- in case anyone missed the whole saga of Winston's last moments, it's been added as a highlight
- in the ugly second lounge, Ratface went from pretending to cry while talking about Winston, to plugging her tit books because the paperback of the most recent is coming out soon. She also talked about the order of them, because "people always ask", even though they're not a series so it doesn't actually matter. I mean, they could always look on Google for the dates they were published, but these twats are so thick they think buying a WEBL tracksuit is helping abused women 🤷
- Ramble and Slosh headed off to London and went straight to a pub. It was all for a quick meeting with her book agent that could have been a Zoom, but she's not going to miss an opportunity to ditch the kids for a night away with Sloshy and his terrible 'tache. When they got home, Seb came to pick them up from the train station, leaving his car unlocked. Which is apparently fine, because if it gets nicked, the train station have got CCTV 🤷
- yet more pretending she's fighting domestic abuse, this time at at Bowood to speak at an event to coincide with International Women's Day. Cue lots and lots of peacocking about how important and lush it all was. Joyce lurked around looking like he should be on a register 😬
- Wiblet, who is so severely autistic that he can't bear having his hair cut, sat nicely so his hair could be put into space buns
- Jen bought one of those crappy portraits of Winston, where his head was photoshopped onto a human body. Of course it was super lush and make Ratfuck do a fake cry
- in inexplicably timed ad for a company that sells costumes for kids that are "ideal for World Book Day", but was only shared the day before, so nobody would be able to get one if they hadn't already sorted anything for their kids.
- snippet from the next tit book showed Rumblestrip talking about throwing a tantrum, "pulling hair out, bashing head off cupboard" etc, all because Sloshy wouldn't listen to her. Exactly the same as Wiblets's supposed autistic meltdowns 🤷 and like Wibble, she clearly has miraculous skin that heals instantly, seeing as she has never been seen with any bruising/scratches etc.
- a new TikTok showing Bratsy slagging off her sisters on her mum's podcast, worst chrolls ever, blah blah blah. What a shame that Bratsy and Lula could have the love and support of their older siblings, but Rabies fell out with their mum so they had to be branded toxic.
- Ratfuck is suddenly using more professional/accepted terms for Wibble and his behaviour (for example, saying "dysregulation" instead of "meltdown"). Perhaps Bratsy is learning something at her job and teaching her mum
- being able to have movement breaks at school has apparently changed Wibble's life, and prevents him having meltdowns all afternoon after school. Maybe another thing BeKind has learnt at work.
- Lula made her own dinner, absolutely showing Joyce's cooking skills up by whipping up some gravy of a viscosity that he could only dream of! Rabble was there, waxing lyrical about how she only wishes she could have made her own dinner when she was 14. I mean, a chicken breast, broccoli, mashed potato, couple of frozen Yorkies and the gravy, it's hardly MasterChef, but well done Lula. The more life skills you gain, the sooner you can move out and escape the tit show. Of course Bratsy was on hand to sneer, and ask for a Yorkshire pudding. duck off back to your shed Betsy, you've already had an extended holiday all expenses paid by Mummy, stop trying to muscle in on your sister's dinner.
- one of Joyce's birdwatcher mates apparently dropped round with a book and a card for him, to tell him he's a great dad. Sure he did, we all believe you 😬 of course, when every single person who's ever come across any member of the extended clan has felt the need to put pen to paper to tell Raq how lush they are (teachers, nurses, doctors, not dentists though because they're chrolls after they reported them to social services for not getting medical attention when Seb broke a bone), it must be nice for him to finally be included.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I mean all I really took from her stories today is that Seb desperately needs a lesson on consent and body language!
Wilby's body language screamed "get off me", yet Seb continued to repeatedly kiss him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s better now thankfully but we booked tickets to go to dinomania in Plymouth for the 11am slot, my great niece was sick Friday night, my niece sold the tickets on and little un slept most of Saturday. Can you imagine if I had had to sit next to them, 🙄😳

Reactions: 4
The handwriting on that food diary for Wilby looks like a child's. Do they have some of the year 6s sitting with the reception class at lunch maybe. I'm sure I remember that happening when my kids were in primary, like a "big brother/sister" type thing (I can't remember the correct name for it now, its been a while)

Reactions: 11
The handwriting on that food diary for Wilby looks like a child's. Do they have some of the year 6s sitting with the reception class at lunch maybe. I'm sure I remember that happening when my kids were in primary, like a "big brother/sister" type thing (I can't remember the correct name for it now, its been a while)
like a befriender?? it would certainly explain the rambling food diaries, and the non-existent time that TAs and 1:1 generally have.

On Facebook she’s asking what people would like to see if she did “a day in the life of”…
a) we wouldn’t
b) if it’s a day in the life of, surely the point is that you just show the whole day, not the bits the huns have asked for?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That explains why it keeps mentioning a grown up and the repeated use of "Wilby chose".

Reactions: 10
Buddy system?

Reactions: 5
Well tattlers, I'm not certain any right minded parent would put their child in a jacket with the childs name emblazoned across the back. Plus the fact that little lad now looks like a girl, what on Gods earth goes through her mind to allow that. Surely J with his police knowledge should know it's really not the correct thing to do, there are enough weirdo's on the net without enabling them. Parent FAIL yet again, anything for the content. Sick pair of twats !

Reactions: 11
Great recap, though we should add how she quite happily paid £160 to get her lugs pierced after a few shandy’s with the mysterious female she dumped Joyce for 😉

Reactions: 6
Re: the food diary. I can imagine Ratshit has asked for a comprehensive breakdown of everything he eats. Not sure they’ll do it once he moves up into Year 1.

On Facebook she’s asking what people would like to see if she did “a day in the life of”…
a) we wouldn’t
b) if it’s a day in the life of, surely the point is that you just show the whole day, not the bits the huns have asked for?
A day in the life of Seb and Isaac’s Mum for starters

Oh god. Nostalgic hit! I remember this. And how bloody brilliant I felt when I was asked to do it haha. Little swot.
---
A day in the life of Seb and Isaac’s Mum for starters
This isn't new. It's obviously what they are all beig told to do for engagement. It's everywhere so must be what she needs to do right now as it's the "in" thing therefore will be up on the algorithms.
But I don't get it. Do they seriously think people are stupid. Because once again it's a snipped,chopped and edited together version. And once again lies. Bits they want us to see. And performed. And each shot set up.
A day I the life truthfully would mean live feed all day. And still they'd be bloody acting for camera. So it's bloody null and void.

Last edited:
Wilby drank the gravy because he probably thought it was his coke that the phone was leaning on.

• Sad
Wilby drank gravy??? 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah, Wilberforce who's level 98654829 autistic, and needs a paragraph written in his book every time he looks at a pea or pokes a carrot, picked up a little jug of gravy in the pub and drank out of it. I wonder whether he forgot to be non verbal long enough to say "mmmm this is nice, why doesn't gravy taste like this at home Daddy?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not surprised he jumped at the opportunity to guzzle down a jug of bisto at the pub, he’s used to being served puddle water at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.