PTWM #202 Rach gets pierced, Josh gets p!ssed, That pelican mouth has never been kissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was #teamSeb in the early days. Obviously he’s been paid to act like a twit. Slowly but surely shes programming each & every one of those kids for content & reaction.

Reactions: 11
Sebs kink at the front of his hair drives me insane! Why are they all so scruffy

Reactions: 7
I was #teamSeb in the early days. Obviously he’s been paid to act like a twit. Slowly but surely shes programming each & every one of those kids for content & reaction.
No, I don't think he's paid, it's natural genetics. Fingers crossed Issac is more like his Mum god love him. It's no wonder he can't be arsed getting up is it?

Reactions: 10
Is Lula chrolling her mother or the chrolls themselves?

View attachment 2869794
My 13 year old son wouldn’t go near that table and he is not diagnosed autistic, just very VERY picky with food textures, smells etc. 100% beige food and no exceptions - he refused to go on a school trip in Year 6 because headteacher said “When we say we will cater to dietary requirements, we don’t mean fussy eaters!”

Reactions: 9
Why is Seb being an absolute bellend?
She’s probably offered him some cash/ tracksuit to help it look like Isaac still lives there full time! Asked him to make some bullshit up to the camera to carry on this ‘FLM teenagers in my perfect patchwork house’ story.
The way he keeps eyeing the camera tells me the organ grinder has told the monkey to play… 🤐🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else notice how whenever she posts anything about the toilet / bathroom (which we all need to see 🙄) theres always cleaning products right next to the toilet, clearly in W's reach.. mother of the year keeping things nice and safe for her level 300 autistic toddler again

Reactions: 14
Why would the airport be phoning Rachael about a form for Tallulah? Shouldn't it be up to the adult who is with her to deal with it? More special red carpet treatment for one of the Patron Saint of Torbay's offspring? And how is she getting it printed and to her if she is at the airport? And why ask Jo, who has just had her own dead dog post on her evil boss's Instagram?
I have deja vu. Did this exact same thing not happen to Bratsy a few years ago? Unlike Lula who seems to have coped just fine, I’m sure Bratsy had a full on tantrum.

Reactions: 15
S is performing. He's a knob. So he cannot even begin to master being a lovable goif on camera. But this is how his wannabe gf gives him attention. So he keep mumbling for more.hyping up words,mood, and his lines. Which becausenits so faked look really awkward. And exactly like 10 year old boys do when performing to the okder woman in camera. And she loves it.

Reactions: 13
Aw look at tiny ickle ratch with the turned in toes, who hates the taste of alcohol downing shots. And more to the point, her, slosh and bratsy are all in the pub, L in Portugal so who's taking care of level 6586 wobble? Can't be S and K as they're carting their sorry drunk asses home.

Reactions: 14
I have deja vu. Did this exact same thing not happen to Bratsy a few years ago? Unlike Lula who seems to have coped just fine, I’m sure Bratsy had a full on tantrum.
I think it was Tallulah on the ski trip? Her name didn’t match the ticket or something?

How can you, as the parent, not think to provide written permission for your daughter to travel with another adult?

Reactions: 12
Stop. Posting. Pictures. Of. Children. Sleeping.

a) it’s bleeping weird
b) he’s not even your kid

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw look at tiny ickle ratch with the turned in toes, who hates the taste of alcohol downing shots. And more to the point, her, slosh and bratsy are all in the pub, L in Portugal so who's taking care of level 6586 wobble? Can't be S and K as they're carting their sorry drunk asses home.
The Ipad? Or maybe that's why Isaac has temporarily been welcomed back into the family fold?

Reactions: 11
Probably not as it would have identified that she's not qualified or insured to take a child she is paid to care for kayaking! Fills me with horror, I do this day in day out and the protocols we have to follow to ensure the children's safety and to protect ourselves from prosecution if something goes wrong is immense. I do it weekly and in the better weather daily with SEN kids from our school. The form filling is tedious but demonstrates that I have taken every action I can to minimise risk. Wish i could just just rock up at the beach with my years of experience and qualifications and just take the kids out.....not!! There is legislation for a reason. I really thought this job would be the making of Betsy I can't believe she's being so irresponsible. Great to offer the children these opportunities but please do it through the proper channels.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't there some bullshit about her passport when she went skiing with her school, with it being a different name to what the tickets were or something? And she thought she wouldn't be able to go, but the Patreon Saint of Torbaydos swooped in and managed to pay to get her ticket changed or something?

Reactions: 15
It's interesting as my children have travelled every year with their grandparents with a cover letter and my passport details giving permission for them to travel with my parents and permission for medical treatment if needed. The letter was never checked in the 18 years they have done it! And yes they have different surnames.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.