Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Am I the only person who didn't read that report and think "autism"?

It reads like a troubled teenager dealing with trauma. The need to control things, the lack of empathy and smiling at inappropriate times, avoiding her peers and spending time with adults...it reads like a small child who had to grow up too quickly. That she had to deal with very adult situations and emotions as a small child. It didn't come across that they were saying she was autistic but that she was struggling socially and the food control aspect is very common in children who have felt out of control as they've developed.

It sounds more like she's dealing with trauma and a resulting panic disorder. That her mother has been more focused on her new life and new children and has just expected her daughter to move on and forget the things she witnessed as a child. The system hasn't failed her Rach - you have. But now she will use this report (notice she's posted only the parts that suit her narrative) to bolster that her child has spent 15 years with undiagnosed autism to excuse her failings as a mother. It's not her fault its the systems for failing to diagnose her sooner. It's not trauma...its autism. Publishing this report is just another example of putting your own selfish need for attention before the emotional needs of your child.

Rach - you can quote that on social media if you like. How you have managed to convince vulnerable women that you are a shining light of charity I will never know. You've stolen someone's husband and children, erased the fathers of your own and you rewrite history to suit yourself. Your children aren't being adequately cared for and are being exploited for social media. But you love bomb and shower them with gifts - no doubt telling them if they refuse or speak up the whole family will lose everything and how could they be so selfish. You'll exploit your husband, children and even dying dog so you don't have to do a days work. It's disgusting and you should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

FridaK

VIP Member
I think flipping out your phone to film someone messing around in a Doctors surgery is ridiculously immature.

I think flipping out your phone to film your 15 year old daughter messing around in a Doctors surgery, then zooming in on her treatment, which happens to be a contraceptive implant, after you've already let 1000's of strangers know that she is sexually active underage and who her boyfriend is. Then again posting it for 1000's of strangers is absolutely unhinged. Especially when it's alleged by her, that said child is in a "vulnerable" category and therefore needs a responsible adult to supervise her behaviour and choices.

That is her child, whom she should want to protect at all costs, not a circus sideshow, or an outlet for Rachael's attention addiction. Can someone do an intervention on the rank old slob 😐.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

FridaK

VIP Member
Dee Dee Blanchard called - She wants her Munchausen's back 😬.

In all seriousness, does she not see what she is posting? She's told a very dark tale of a young girl in dire straits, who has spent her birthday crying on the bathroom floor after she allowed her to be over stimulated, overwhelmed, and out of her depth in her supposed safe place of home. Then she reaffirm's her shitty parenting by saying that she fucked off to London (got pissed, had her ear's done,) and seemingly left the kids home alone. Meanwhile her cancer suffering Mother got ill, was rushed to Hospital, kept in overnight and the same vulnerable kid (along with Seb who is not even slightly mature enough to handle that situation,) had to look after her Nan, on a hospital ward, transport her home, because Rachael didn't come straight back to deal with it.

She's absolutely mental 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PutinOnTheRitz

Interesting extracts provided by Ratfink. My 17 year old was diagnosed with ASD in December last year. She received a 28 page report.

Whilst there are some overtures which ring true (the frog story for one), I’m surprised that Ratshit didn’t specifically share the MDT discussion and summary of outcome, as that would have provided the clinical judgements for each section and clearly outlined if the criteria for an ASD assessment had been met.

I’m calling bullshit tbh, because if Ratchet had that criteria confirmation in black and white, there’s no way she wouldn’t have shared it.

In addition, it’s disgusting she didn’t even have an actual discussion with L about the report/diagnosis and just sent a mawkish text message. L should be proud of herself for putting up with that waste of skin as a mother.

Rachaeleeeeee, we know you read here, so just to be really clear regarding my diagnosis; you are an exploitative, grifting, manipulative sociopath who has a negative impact on every living thing that comes into contact with you. Do all of your biological children, and stolen children, a favour and stop including them in your socials and maybe try being an actual responsible parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FridaK

VIP Member
How raging is she? 😂😂
I've done the Bingo Card. First one to say "house" gets a WEBL nappy 🫶

37F011E4-9D1E-4288-AD85-515A6AFB66EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Won't post the rest of the post but she has added a copy of T report. Disgusting, she should not be sharing that at all
Sharing it with the world and also this is how she informed her child that the report was back? Not face to face with a meaningful conversation? Such a weird parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to everyone's lushest bestie @Lucyinthesky88 we all love it bubs!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public
- RIP Winston
- Ratfuck has been accused many times of flogging a dead horse, but she has now stooped to a new low by actually flogging her dead dog. Poor old Winston was PTS and instead of giving the poor old boy some privacy and dignity, she filmed everything, including the heartbroken children. She had claimed that he couldn't walk and wasn't eating, then showed him walking up the stairs to sleep on Lula's bed, and scoffing McDonald's chicken nuggets 🤷 she posted over 50 stories posted in a 24 hour period about Winston, but was brought out of her reminiscing by Edie asking for some £20 skincare. Then it was back to Winston and how his hair is everywhere.
- Rabies said Winston always hated the car, which is why they never took him anywhere. Except on his last day before being put to sleep, when they bundled him into the car with a herd of kids to take him to McDonald's 🤷
- a quick mention of Lula's autism assessment coming up (she's not a moneymaker, so didn't get a private one paid for), and of course she had to shoehorn Wilbert in because one of the questions referred to "knowing everything about a particular subject, for example dinosaurs".
- yet another visit to the toy shop with Wilbur, who then asked to go to the pub, so OF COURSE they forced themselves to go, no doubt Racket also forced down a few drinks despite not drinking.
- more fun in the family group chat, with Joyce complaining about the iron being left on.
- after Tattlers noted that Arsetrid hadn't been mentioned in a while, off they went for a boozy lunch. Unfortunately all the babysitters were otherwise engaged, and they had to take Wilbur (clearly unplanned, as Arsetrid's table was only set for 4). Rabies later also said that they'd ended up being AN HOUR LATE. So rude.
- in case anyone missed the whole saga of Winston's last moments, it's been added as a highlight
- in the ugly second lounge, Ratface went from pretending to cry while talking about Winston, to plugging her shit books because the paperback of the most recent is coming out soon. She also talked about the order of them, because "people always ask", even though they're not a series so it doesn't actually matter. I mean, they could always look on Google for the dates they were published, but these twats are so thick they think buying a WEBL tracksuit is helping abused women 🤷
- Ramble and Slosh headed off to London and went straight to a pub. It was all for a quick meeting with her book agent that could have been a Zoom, but she's not going to miss an opportunity to ditch the kids for a night away with Sloshy and his terrible 'tache. When they got home, Seb came to pick them up from the train station, leaving his car unlocked. Which is apparently fine, because if it gets nicked, the train station have got CCTV 🤷
- yet more pretending she's fighting domestic abuse, this time at at Bowood to speak at an event to coincide with International Women's Day. Cue lots and lots of peacocking about how important and lush it all was. Joyce lurked around looking like he should be on a register 😬
- Wiblet, who is so severely autistic that he can't bear having his hair cut, sat nicely so his hair could be put into space buns
- Jen bought one of those shitty portraits of Winston, where his head was photoshopped onto a human body. Of course it was super lush and make Ratfuck do a fake cry
- in inexplicably timed ad for a company that sells costumes for kids that are "ideal for World Book Day", but was only shared the day before, so nobody would be able to get one if they hadn't already sorted anything for their kids.
- snippet from the next shit book showed Rumblestrip talking about throwing a tantrum, "pulling hair out, bashing head off cupboard" etc, all because Sloshy wouldn't listen to her. Exactly the same as Wiblets's supposed autistic meltdowns 🤷 and like Wibble, she clearly has miraculous skin that heals instantly, seeing as she has never been seen with any bruising/scratches etc.
- a new TikTok showing Bratsy slagging off her sisters on her mum's podcast, worst chrolls ever, blah blah blah. What a shame that Bratsy and Lula could have the love and support of their older siblings, but Rabies fell out with their mum so they had to be branded toxic.
- Ratfuck is suddenly using more professional/accepted terms for Wibble and his behaviour (for example, saying "dysregulation" instead of "meltdown"). Perhaps Bratsy is learning something at her job and teaching her mum
- being able to have movement breaks at school has apparently changed Wibble's life, and prevents him having meltdowns all afternoon after school. Maybe another thing BeKind has learnt at work.
- Lula made her own dinner, absolutely showing Joyce's cooking skills up by whipping up some gravy of a viscosity that he could only dream of! Rabble was there, waxing lyrical about how she only wishes she could have made her own dinner when she was 14. I mean, a chicken breast, broccoli, mashed potato, couple of frozen Yorkies and the gravy, it's hardly MasterChef, but well done Lula. The more life skills you gain, the sooner you can move out and escape the shit show. Of course Bratsy was on hand to sneer, and ask for a Yorkshire pudding. Fuck off back to your shed Betsy, you've already had an extended holiday all expenses paid by Mummy, stop trying to muscle in on your sister's dinner.
- one of Joyce's birdwatcher mates apparently dropped round with a book and a card for him, to tell him he's a great dad. Sure he did, we all believe you 😬 of course, when every single person who's ever come across any member of the extended clan has felt the need to put pen to paper to tell Raq how lush they are (teachers, nurses, doctors, not dentists though because they're chrolls after they reported them to social services for not getting medical attention when Seb broke a bone), it must be nice for him to finally be included.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Troutpout

I honestly get irrational rage at what that kid eats. Every shot he’s shovelling pure junk. Sat there with a bag of haribos. BTW he is not cute either. Spoilt little bastard to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s funnier here, R’s orange face and clown makeup, the miserable faces on all 3 of them or the fact they look like an article in a local paper about 3 women locked up for shoplifting. And what’s frightening is nearly 4 thousand people want to win one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Rachaelelele to Seb: You already have that jumper.
Seb: No, but this is a different colour.
R: Why would you need it in a different colour?
(I paraphrased, not direct quotes)

Can someone remind me what Rebl sells, because I was under the impression they sold the exact same prison tracksuit (with handy incontinence pad holder) in different colours, AND then had the cheek to call them exclusive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Aunt Sally

jesus christ the pads the 'squats' the shit lunges with the elbow bend, I'd love to see the PTs qualifications and experience....
I think her qualifications only stretch to ripping off the boss in the nail salon she trained at and a conviction for assault on the girl who her partner the other PT cheated on her with. His qualifications include dipping his wick in anything that moves.
It’s no wonder they’re friends with Rachael and Joshua. Same M.O… ripping people off and infidelity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Missn31

Hello. I didn't normally comment I just read but I feel compelled to over the sharing of the autism diagnosis :( I am a school teacher and we recently had some training all about trauma and how it is often misdiagnosed as autism and ADHD. I think maybe that's good for thought for that family!

• Heart
Reactions: 40