Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Took me a while to figure out how to compress it
Thankyou!!
Omg 🙈🙈🙈 Josh will of been having a heart attack watching this.
1- because there swinging off their bannisters etc
2- he'll be gutted there was underage girls drinking in his house & he wasn't there to perv on them

There clearly mates with Lula cos she's the one who always has an empty gaff where there all left to their own devices.

Shit parenting once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
The irony of her making wobble wear a jumper that says labels don’t define you, when she can't put together a single outfit without showing off x y and z branded labels

• Haha

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
Kdil is an odd one but fair play to her in that video. Calm and measured response. And she was right to call her out. I do wonder what R sees? I have no urge to comment on people's bodies as we are what we are and God damn those hormones over 40 but she isn't tiny. That's just a fair observation I think. They didn't look different to me.
I think it's just R needing to be superior and controlling as usual and unfortunately for her did it on a live. Kdil will no doubt pretend to be friends still etc but that was horrible and she must be a bit hurt.

Kdil actually has the chance to do some good here and say body shaming not cool on her own channel and call R out publicly. As that's what kdil's whole thing is isn't it? Body confidence? And her 'friend' just called her a big ****

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
They've gone away again, they're pre recorded videos that she's posting on ptwm 🫠
And is “the youngest one” the only kid invited?

I get that teens start to have their own lives but that doesn’t mean they should be raising themselves. Isaac and Tallulah are 13 and 14, they should not routinely be spending weekends home alone without their parents, getting up to goodness knows what. If anything happened to them, as their parents, R and J would be in deep shit.

Reactions: 33

VCJR

VIP Member
The hun saying she had a 'wee cry' seeing the note that Wilby hadnt eaten his lunch 🙄 If I ever find myself crying because someone's child who I dont know from Adam told someone he didn't want his lunch I'd punch myself in the face. Its great that hes doing well now that hes not with those too horrifically inept bastards all day but crying over a strangers kid?? Thats just weird! And if someone commented that about my child I'd think 'stranger danger!!!!' Block, block, block
She had a wee cry!!!!!!
Get back on the meds hun, and take a look at all the horrific things going on in this world. Then you'll really have something to have a wee fucking cry about.
Daft twat.

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
What would anyone need to call Edies school to inform them that she’s wearing a full face of make up? Do the staff not possess eyes??

• Haha

hiitsmeagain567

I don't even know where to start with this live!! Firstly shaming Laura again (don't think she'll be going back! The whole live Rach sat there and wasn't interested in what Laura had to say 🙄) then slipping up and saying which childs friends she's talking about, moving swiftly on to finally telling everyone that josh waxes his a-hole 🤮 he wasn't pleased when she told him she'd told everyone 🫠

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Moongirl69

VIP Member
This is insanely dysfunctional filming yourself berate your husband for having no friends. It's almost a form of abuse itself.
Almost?
I think it is abusive. No doubt about it.
I loved school runs (or walks). Chatting about what they were looking forward to, who would they play with, what is for lunch etc. Not listening to 2 grown adults sniping at each other. Shame.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ!!! That poor girl is clearly vulnerable - a week after attempting to end her life and Rach thinks it is appropriate to share this as a marketing tool. Yes, she posted it publicly but it is up to R to interpret the situation, thank her via DM and if she really feels it necessary carry on communicating privately. She has NO RIGHT to throw this kind of stuff around and she certainly shouldn’t be telling someone she is ‘proud of them’, because that sends the message that she wouldn’t be proud of her if she was still in that bad place. Leave it to the professionals Rach, and get back to showing off all your expensive clothes and trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

angiebabe

VIP Member
Knee deep is staying for the weekend 🤣 @DipsyDoodle are you ready. This thread is going to get lively with those two dirty potty mouths 👀 Silky will be bricking it 🥳

• Haha
  • Sick

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Ohh what a FABULOUS thread title. Positively best selling genius material me thinks? What clever troll thought of that may I ask?!

*** MummaNoggins dons naff and overpriced handmade 💜Best Selling Author Cape💜 ( ordered 7 months in advance) and twirls in front of the huge fuck off mirror in the sparsely decorated second front room. She takes numerous selfies of said cape while pouting and lookng VERY smug and twatish***

🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️

Excellent recap Dipsy. You must spend ages on these! Thank you ♥♥

She's a vile cow to Josh isn't she. Nasty and abusive. What a dysfunctional pair they are!

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
She can buy and wear as much designer gear as she likes but she still doesn't look anything like she aspires to. Looking at her walking down that street she looks like she walked straight out of a Primark window display. Good/quality/designer gear is wasted on her, she still looks like a scummy.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I just found out that some authors are using AI to write their books with. So I have written Rachel's next book for her. Hopefully now she can spend some time parenting her children.

Attachments

• Haha

Smell_my_cheese

I’ve never known someone have such a high opinion of themselves for no justifiable reason. She really does think she’s the most attractive teeny tiny princess doesn’t she!
With the personality of a toad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Rachel having her daily update of reading tattle has resulted in a phone call home to lulu demanding she quickly removes said video 🤣
Shows how often she reads here, the video was up for 15 or 16 hours. Within 30 or 40 mins of it being mentioned here, it's gone.

• Haha
  • Heart