Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I dont even know why im bothing writing this but

1. Who has a bank card that lasts 6 years before it expires.

2. Her email address used to be a Gmail one which is free.

3. Why would the PA not have the emails up.

4. The email she uses now isn't the same one as when she first started the PayPal scam in 2017, it was made much later.

5. Where has the lastest coach load of DA victims that arrived in paignton this week managed to stay with no one answering their emails

6. It's all a load of complete bollocks so none of the above really matters. It'll be an excuse because someone's probably ignored an email and needs something to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Smell_my_cheese

Sorry, I know he’s a toad and a weasel of a man towards his children. I agree he often appears creepy too, and I regularly feel disappointed by what I see of Josh because I don’t think he was like that when I first started following her… but in those mug videos I just see a manipulated and (maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️) vulnerable autistic man who is at the mercy of his wife’s moods and cruel acts.

I worry greatly about my own autistic son in the future being manipulated in relationships because he is far too trusting, naive and potentially easily influenced by people who he thinks are being nice to him (when they’re not).

I agree that he doesn’t come across as a decent man anymore (probably never did to many here) but I do still believe she is the one who calls all the shots. He has such a bond with Wilby and I don’t think she likes that and that’s why she’s suddenly all over W in photos. Time to break that bond too.

Josh is weak allowing her to trample all over his relationship with his sons but if he is ASD (and the signs are there), then he is likely very confused by the hot and cold behaviours that R exhibits and therefore just follows her lead and masks his own feelings/needs/wants.

This is probably all early morning waffle as I’m having a hard time with my son at the moment and catastrophising over his future, so please don’t “come at me” chrolls! 🙏🤞🏻

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
7.30am & there's rancid sticking the camera in everyone's face while there trying to eat breakfast.
WTAF. When I think back to being that age if my mam was filming me & my sister & all our normal private family conversations & talking into the camera I'd be mortified.
I'm so sick of Instagram bringing all these twats & this kind of normal now. Stop the world I wanna get off, would love for all this "influencing" to just stop.

• Heart

VickyVodka

So her teenage daughter has said “I don’t have 1 person who doesn’t talk bad about me” I hope Rach realises she is included in that statement cause she has said some awful things about her daughter (well all her children) over the years on a public forum that she and her friends have been able to see - she has also stood back and filmed and laughed whilst Lula’s other siblings lay into her

• Sad
Reactions: 44

JW80

VIP Member
I dont know a single mother (or father for that matter) on earth whose child asks them for something specific to eat and they reply 'I dont even fucking know what that is) Its rude and its fucking horrible. Why not ask him 'what do you mean?' 'What would you like to eat?' No, not Racheallleeeee, she'd rather get paid a fiver each from thousands of people than tend to her severely autistic child who cant speak and roams the halls of snatchwork towers wailing where is my family. Fucking cunt!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

JW80

VIP Member
The hun saying she had a 'wee cry' seeing the note that Wilby hadnt eaten his lunch 🙄 If I ever find myself crying because someone's child who I dont know from Adam told someone he didn't want his lunch I'd punch myself in the face. Its great that hes doing well now that hes not with those too horrifically inept bastards all day but crying over a strangers kid?? Thats just weird! And if someone commented that about my child I'd think 'stranger danger!!!!' Block, block, block

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oh god the constant WHINING from all of them. They're supposedly the "perfect patchwork family", yet nobody has any respect for anyone else, they are constantly at each other's throats, everything is so chaotic. The way Edie adds an A on to the end of words for no reason "SebA. They're in your room 'cause Kayee was using themA".

I pity their neighbours because they must be the absolute pits to live next door to.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Sloshy mate, I think it's time to admit that you can't grow a moustache and give up. Considering it's been there since August, and still looks like you've smeared something across your face, just pack it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Mrsell

Wilby has been too ill to attend school for the last 973 days but can go for multiple meals out, to a shopping centre toy shops, play with other kids at the playground. Outside in January. In the cold with grade 9 ear infection. K hun.

Reactions: 43

MrsA99

VIP Member
Josh saying it like it is. Her ‘friends’ buy her things because she’s their boss 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
I’m not even going to try for a thread title, some brilliant ones here already.

What I took from the clips of the lives. When R is interacting with anyone who is not on the payroll or beholden to her for whatever reason, she flounders. KDIL called her out when others in her ‘circle’ would never. Good on her.

Reactions: 42

No_Angel

If in doubt Rach, shout Chrolls. She's such a lying piece of shit.

For one, I'm sure B's place of work have told her about safeguarding and if any of the parents follow R, maybe they feel the content she shares with B, is a safeguarding issue.

Secondly, your daughter is going to school with a full face of makeup, while you laugh like a cunt. Raise them right, eh Rach? I'm sure school have told her AGAIN not to wear makeup but they're battling with a silly twat parent who doesn't understand that there is rules and that sometimes you have to abide by them. Instead of laughing at her, you should have told her to go wash it off! Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for the children you birthed.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
To most people, springing an unexpected sleepover on them wouldn’t be a big deal. But to someone on the autistic spectrum who seems to particularly rely on set routines and order (like Josh), it’s probably really stressful and discombobulating.

It’s almost as if she deliberately does things to deregulate him (like with Wilibooby)🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Oh god the constant WHINING from all of them. They're supposedly the "perfect patchwork family", yet nobody has any respect for anyone else, they are constantly at each other's throats, everything is so chaotic. The way Edie adds an A on to the end of words for no reason "SebA. They're in your room 'cause Kayee was using themA".

I pity their neighbours because they must be the absolute pits to live next door to.
Edie moaning that Seb had locked his door, bloody good on him for doing that, no way should a ten yr old girl be marching in to her adult brothers room without permission. If she’s that desperate to straighten her hair then make sure you got them the night before. Imagine starting your day with a bratty ten yr old bellowing at you and banging on your door.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
12 comments on Tattle since yesterday morning. Imagine being so fucking dull that even the chrolls are losing interest!

Why do we need to see the full rundown of exactly what Wilberforce ate every single day? Sure, it's interesting when it's your own kid, especially if they were weaned on doughnuts and quavers and never even saw a real life fruit or vegetable until they started school have sensory issues, but her ridiculous infantile joy every time it says he's eaten something she's never even thought about letting him try is just extremely boring.

Come on Rawhide, start doing shit we can talk about again, before we start up about the new holding company again 👀

• Haha