Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What an awful family. Every single one of them. The only one that is slightly less awful is Isaac and that's because nobody ever sees him :LOL:

Whining, swearing, screeching, greedy. Not a pleasant one between them all.

Reactions: 40

thedragon

I find them such an inspirational family! Tomorrow at dinner, I'm going to pick my least favourite child and we can all take the piss out of them and share their bad habits! I'll record it and share it here to help all you other trolls see how a real family who never say mean things to each other should be!!

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
Oh my God. Those lives 🙈 She was visibly pissed off with KDIL making sense on them. Rachet clearly wanted to sit their banging on about her usual troll shit and KDIL shut her DOWN!!!! I cant usually stand her but shes clearly a lot nicer of a person than ratfuck

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Poor Lula and Betsy, way to give your kids eating disorders by trying to micromanage and analyse everything they’re eating. Lula was quite happy with her scone the way it was, fuck off and eat your own breakfast and leave theirs alone. Edie needs sorting out, she will have such damaged skin and hair doing all this shit to it at her age and when will she learn to stop asking Wilby questions that are non negotiable. Don’t ask him if he wants to wear his jumper when you know he’s got to and you know he’ll say no! It’s so ducking basic and simple, but silly me, doesn’t make for good content does it. All of them are playing up for the camera and all of them think they’re so fucking special because some sad bored women think this is the epitome of family life when it’s actually just an endorsement of everything that is so bloody wrong.

Reactions: 39

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I quietly had quite a lot of respect for Betsy working in a SEN school until I heard her say "I need fucking energy for where I'm going, alright". No doubt very true, but not sure something her mum should be showing her saying about her job! What if a member of the SLT sees it, or even from a parent at that school (it's bloody obvious where she works). Be the chrolls fault if anything should go wrong though.
Well considering that Wilbert is level seventy billion autistic, how would they feel if his needs meant he had to go to an SEN school, and members of staff were saying things like that on a public page? It's not naming a child specifically, but it's still offensive

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
As she'd already said "my 10 year old's pissing herself" when they were talking about arsehole hair removal, I assume Edie was watching, and probably still was when they went on to talk about doggy style.

Edie shouldn't even be on Instagram, let alone watching lives where crude language about sexual behaviour is being discussed. As someone else said, apparently we're the ones who need to get off the internet and parent our kids properly 🤷 it's not even that long ago she did a paid advert all about internet safety 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Hang on, doesn’t she always claim that we are neglecting our children because we are so busy on here? Yet we’ve just seen her ignoring her 4 year old son, feeding him chocolate to make him go away, and then sending him off to have the tv put on so she doesn’t have to deal with him?

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Why was Josh having a pop at the Military Police's Berets? He does realise it is a TV drama based on a fiction book and not a reality show? His stories are so weird. How does anyone have a clue what he's on about ever?

View attachment 2673284
-

Sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️, quoting myself. I've just found a Reddit thread with a few insufferable arseholes saying the Beret in the show wasn't MP and it was another unit. Like anyone gives a shit. It's Netflix, not Panorama. God 😒.
The irony of slosh slating a fictional TV show when his wife wrote 2 "autobiographical" books filled with so many lies that the names of all people had to be changed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she came across as a totally horrid human in those clips, I dread to think what she was like for the whole thing. She tried to totally ignore her child who wanted food, you would think she would be glad as she so worried about what he eats she makes the school do a diary🤔. Would you not ask him what a breakfast plate is, she obviously has never made one for him so probably one of his "babysitters". Her tone of voice and everything just showed her to be a totally disgusting person and people are paying her to see her act like this? It wasn't funny or relatable and Laura looked horrified and rightly so.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice Edie in the back of the car, obviously filming or taking photos of Rack while she was whining at Sloshy? Taking a tip off her mum and building up some future evidence in case it's needed!

• Sad
  • Haha

angiebabe

VIP Member
Let me get this right. Five weeks ago mother of the year was getting upset that her daughter had no friends & they were bitching about her to the point that Raq thought the worst when L was banging around in her bedroom. Fast forward & mother leaves her with these ‘friends’ overnight, drinking alcohol & putting themselves in danger (wasn’t it L who lit a fire in the lounge last year?)
Seriously & she wonders why SS are called.
unfuckingbelievable 🤯🤯
L would be better living with her Nanna who clearly adore each other.

ClArt20138

Haven't commented here for ages as her content is so boring but just catching up to pass the time in a hospital waiting room and...is that REALLY her content now? Part-time hairy bummy talking about her husband shaving his A-hole and exposing her teenage daughter's friend's sexual activity? And people are paying to watch that?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Doeli70

VIP Member
Why is someone sending Prince Wilby more toys? Why would you send a wealthy family toys? Donate them to a charity shop!

• Angry
Reactions: 37

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I’m at the point now where I honestly think if we mention something here she just claims school has been contacted or Bs employers. I can not believe anyone contacts these places, she just uses the convo here as evidence and taking it as these places have been contacted. Like others have said E has probs been in trouble due to her own actions of wearing too much make up on. If R didn’t film her kids for content then they wouldn’t be up for discussion, end of.

Reactions: 36

Veryangrylady

Latest story & tour of the house when they got home 🤣🤣 nothing to see here trolls, nope all clean, definitely no parties here while we were away 🤣 she's such an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 36