Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
So almost £29 for a pair of shit ugly leggings for a 4 year old.... Relatable. (Apologies to anyone who likes these, I personally wouldn't have dressed my kids in them)
1000011830.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I’m actually quite amazed Sloshy did come back with that point that the only “friends” that got her gifts were her “employees” 🙌🏻🙌🏻 she didn’t like that.

• Heart

bestjobbeinggrandma

KDIL isn’t for everyone but I like that these days it’s more about her and her struggles with her own mental health and the positive steps she’s taken to help herself. I also think, like many of us, she’s finding herself again after early motherhood struggles and letting others know it doesn’t matter what people think, you do you! Came across very differently in those lives and Raquel proper showed herself as the judgemental, snidey, vile, materialistic person and ‘parent’ she is 🤨
*Laura also came across a little ‘shocked’ by what she was seeing/hearing

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I know this is an unpopular opinion but… I love to see Emily thriving.

She adores her family, makes time for baby groups and beach walks and weekend football. She must have been like “lucky escape” when R and J did that sex shop video 🤢

You can also see she’s going down the NHS route for a diagnosis for her boy which is something inpatient Pamela wouldn’t do and threw money at someone for one.
Anyway, point is their parenting is poler opposite.
I'm not an Emily fan, because even though I do think she was vulnerable when Racket took her in, gave her a grossly overpaid job that she was in no way qualified for etc, she was involved as Director of the CIC from the beginning and had to know it was all an ego massage/money spinner for old Rancid. There's a reason she left without saying a word and clearly received a huge payout in return for her silence.

However, how she has gone on to conduct herself since as a mummy influencer absolutely puts Fungus Flaps clearly in the shade. Overall I don't agree with using kids online, but at the moment it's not illegal and they're all milking it. At least she doesn't appear to use her children's difficult moments for content (unlike Rabies, who must be constantly filming in case an argument breaks out, or starts frothing at the mouth when Wilbert "has a meltdown" etc). You've got to hand it to her, she built a following from the PTWM huns, and has gone on to do what Raq was doing, but better. Whether she changes over time like Rabies did will remain to be seen, but for now, I just enjoy the fact that Rawhide must be RAGING at the fact Emily has settled into her influencer lifestyle so we'll.

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I’m not even going to try for a thread title, some brilliant ones here already.

What I took from the clips of the lives. When R is interacting with anyone who is not on the payroll or beholden to her for whatever reason, she flounders. KDIL called her out when others in her ‘circle’ would never. Good on her.
Yeah- I was quite pleased that KDIL didn't bow down to her or play into her 'hilarious'banter. I admire people who have their own minds in these situations

JW80

VIP Member
How as a "business owner" did you not know you weren't paying for your email address?? Surely that's part of basic accounting??? It's a fucking business expense 🥴
Because, you nasty chrolllllll, she lets the simpering fucking twat that is Jo handle her finances. so that when the day comes where shes eventually uncovered as the biggest robbing twat on Instagram she can lob her under the proverbial bus and get away scot free. Free to live a lush life, with lush ladies, and a lush freedom programme in her lush centre, just being all lush and do do dooooooo giving it one of them to the arseholes on the internet 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

VickyVodka

It absolutely is. From the sound of it they went to look at Sebs college which has a high school in it that you can go to for years 10 and 11. Walking distance from Hannahs.
Isnt it scary that from the limited information posted we are able to work out what school he may attended, where he lives / spends most of his time and therefore probably what route this vulnerable teen, who doesn’t have a the best history of making the sensible decisions / keeping himself safe will likely take to and from school.

Yet she gives talks on internet safety

• Wow

thedragon

I really struggle to understand how people can't cope with school admin. I own something called a calendar. Think it must be a fairly new invention as it seems a lot of people don't know about them. But I have a column per family member and I wrote everything they're doing each week on there. In my column, I keep track of things I need to do like paying school trip bills or parents evening.

So Rach, if you've not heard of them just Google 'family organiser calendar' and it'll change your life!

RaeLy

She is absolutely vile to Josh, how can she sit there and upload those stories, and think her behaviour is acceptable? Such a happy couple 🙈

Wotsit

VIP Member
Comes to something when your son tells you he's hungry and got a rumbling tummy and she gets chocolate out to feed him, Laura then has to tell Saint Rachel that he's going to end up with a sore belly!

I don't follow KDIL as her page just isn't for me but I really enjoyed listening to to her during this live, She seems like a lovely lady.

Also is that Rachel telling everyone that she's done with everything including ptwm except for Rebl and patreon 👀🫠
2 things Rach

1. Laura isn't a 'big cunt'. Other than height, there is hardly any difference between both of you on that photo.

2. Stop throwing lula and her friends under the bus. They are 14. You don't need to treat them like every other female friend you have by constantly putting them down and sharing intimate details to thousands.

Attachments

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Oh. She's given up "forever fighting to end domestic abuse 💫," and become a completely innocent owner of webl. Someone has her unnerved 🙄.

IMG_6194.jpeg

Also just because it gets on my nerves, there is no such thing as full fat Coke. Coke doesn't have fat. If it had fat it would be like drinking flavoured oil, which when chilled would turn into a Coke flavoured mousse. It's full sugar Coke. Look on the nutrient value, 0 fats. Sorry but it's such a stupid thing to get wrong 😫.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
So she has to be silent and not say anything bc it'll be screenshot and screen recorded?
I imagine the boys mum feels the same when she's unable to defend herself against those two.

goaldigger

VIP Member
Fuck me, Hinch hasn't done her any favours - the "super comfy" fleece looks like a dead sheep that someones found in a ditch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ems1982

Chatty Member
Josh was such a big gobby twat in that video where he was ranting on about call D&C police……and the dancing vids.
Then since the TikTok account he has literally gone silent.
She has destroyed him mentally.
Josh I hope it was worth the £5k watch 👌🏻
Rachel you’re shameful. No wonder your family can’t bloody stand you.

moonface77

Ooh look Rach has gone gym again 💤
Did you know SHE LIVES BY THE SEA 💤
Weekends away/abandoning teenagers/eating out/chroll rant/going gym/50 billion new trainers/coats
Get some more content Rach, I’m boring myself 😂

• Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Who takes slime to a restaurant?? 🤡🤡
Also, sharing the dentist story followed by a giant bag of mini eggs 🙄
I has detention but they just go away regardless?
Interesting that R bores on about not having parental guidance and the effect it apparently on her, yet she is doing the exact same to her kids and stepchildren.
It's sad to watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Oh god you just reminded me about that mic drop moment “it’s a vagina” hahahaha brilliant, can we have this in the next thread title? Something about immac and arseholes too, come on tattle geniuses! R really just looked like the idiot we all see, but she was more exposed as she was talking to someone who wasn’t just lapping up what she said and laughing and R isn’t used to talking to anyone like that.

• Heart