PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can duck off with next week is half term! Not where I am - it's the week after! bleeping desperate for it, been working with reception kids who have been germ riddled for the past 2 weeks and passed it to all the staff! 😭
Yep half term sown here, I'm lucky my school has 2 weeks at October:):

Reactions: 2
Rachet made out like wobbler was He-Man dragging out a 100kg single sofa chair with his bare level 999 autistic violent hands!
Now I’ve seen the actual chair is a folding chair & how he could of actually of trapped a finger or worse! What is she thinking having that in a child’s room!
But even worse the state of that bed guard ridiculous & dangerous. Instead of buying herself new trainers maybe she should invest in a safe sleeping space for Wibble!
(Disclaimer wobbler/wibble NOT because he is overweight Rach)!
I had the same chair and got rid of it for that exact same reason. It was an absolute bugger to fold away without getting a finger trapped!! And I'm not a child 🤣 Not exactly comfy either, even when I put a cushion on it. Not exactly ideal for sitting quietly on while your child falls asleep. I too pictured a nice comfy armchair

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Betsy has apparently made a TikTok video about domestic abuse 🤨.

Forgot to add, the video starts with a photo of Betsy in swimwear, on a beach. Not sure how that
Screenshot_20231017_131619_Instagram.jpg
relates to domestic abuse 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah a mother that has six children in her care that she fills with nonsense and we are all currently watching one of them being turned against her father. Because of course that's domestic abuse right there isn't it Rach🙄 I don't see anything here that's abusive.
IMG_1413.jpeg

Oh Betsy you poor deluded child, how long until you are saying this to your own mother before you cut her out of your life for being so toxic?
IMG_1414.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Betsy's tiktok made me sad for her and I can't stand Betsy! Brainwashed by Rachel

Reactions: 16
"And its never your fault its always someone elses" - Betsy, you need to tell your Mother that also! Both of your parents are toxic!!

Reactions: 32
Is this her used toilet paper that she's left on the side for Slosh🤢🤢
IMG_1415.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah a mother that has six children in her care that she fills with nonsense and we are all currently watching one of them being turned against her father. Because of course that's domestic abuse right there isn't it Rach🙄 I don't see anything here that's abusive.
View attachment 25151130

Oh Betsy you poor deluded child, how long until you are saying this to your own mother before you cut her out of your life for being so toxic?
View attachment 2515131
This is actually really sad. Because shes literally following in her mothers footsteps by sharing private messages online that wasn't written for anyones eyes except for betsys 🤦‍♀️ betsy clearly only knows what her mother has been telling her for the past 18 years! Shes done the same with betsys sisters!
Yeah her dad might be a prick but there's two sides to a story, and as a child of that relationship, betsy deserves to hear both sides. Both her parents are clearly toxic!
(At first glance I thought it was message from edies nan to edie, which could also be relatable atm)
R has turned everyone single child in her care against at least one family! Seb and isaac against their mum, tallulah and betsy against their dad and sisters and now edie with her nan! Its awful 😞
But yeh sure, everyone else is to blame except their toxic disgusting mother

Reactions: 41
This is actually really sad. Because shes literally following in her mothers footsteps by sharing private messages online that wasn't written for anyones eyes except for betsys 🤦‍♀️ betsy clearly only knows what her mother has been telling her for the past 18 years! Shes done the same with betsys sisters!
Yeah her dad might be a prick but there's two sides to a story, and as a child of that relationship, betsy deserves to hear both sides. Both her parents are clearly toxic!
(At first glance I thought it was message from edies nan to edie, which could also be relatable atm)
R has turned everyone single child in her care against at least one family! Seb and isaac against their mum, tallulah and betsy against their dad and sisters and now edie with her nan! Its awful 😞
I’d be mortified if my kids shared stuff like this. Like you say there’s two sides to a story but R is clearly proud her daughter is sharing private things like this. She’s vile. I don’t comment much on this thread just lurk as don’t know half of what’s gone on but couldn’t believe this post. Also why does her daughter keep being videoed in just a towel?

View attachment 25151130

View attachment 2515131
If they are recent messages from her Dad, she should go and talk to him. The reason being is that she says those messages made her feel guilt, so she has definitely has unresolved feelings about how they stopped having contact. The only thing that will take that away is revisiting the issues to see if it was the decision for her. Having a couple of hours with him to reaffirm or change her perspective would be helpful to her moving forward.

I know she probably doesn't read here, but she should know that what her Mother and Father think about each other, their former relationship, what they did to each other, is not her problem. What she should focus on is what kind of relationship can her Dad offer her moving forward because you just never know and her Mum should support that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who is she gping to turn Wilby against?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the smirk when Edie was talking about her nan. Her paternal family clearly adore Edie but probably put more boundaries and treat her like a child not a mini adult. They are probably devastated by this and I hope they are getting legal advice. Even if Edie's nan was Rachel's biggest troll which I doubt, she should have protected Edie from all of it and just had a quiet word with Edie's dad. She's wanted this all along. Encouraging Edie to cal Josh dad so he can slip seamlessly into the role when she fully alienates Edie's paternal family. And she has the nerve to post about parental alienation! How can't the huns see that the common denominator is her!!

Reactions: 38
Betsy made a TikTok for DV awareness that heavily features herself 😂
i do wonder whether B ended up getting that job at the school because she’s meant to be toning down her social media presence if so not ramping it up.

Reactions: 13
So josh is at "work" only be a matter of time before rancid let's us no where. She likes to video every aspect of their lives, & has loose lips. Not just the ones on her face either I imagine 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.