PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the ?? Looking as miserable as sin doing that tray thing!

I’ve been blocked from the ptwm page ( there are still ways to see though 🤣 ) not that bothered being blocked by a celeb wannabe no mark ! She really does think she’s up there with SSS & Mrs H doesn’t she ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I needed a laugh today 😂. On this subject, Rachel hasn't mentioned the state of her vag recently. I wonder if she's finally free of her vaginal ailments?
Nah, is she duck. I imagine it looks like a punched in lasagne 🤣😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's made another cooking video, she's missed off most of the cooking apart from burning the pan at the start, so Slosh obviously had to take over again.
IMG_1445.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Have I got this right? She has a “poorly baby” at home and she’s fucked off to pick pumpkins with her girl gang? Leaving said (level 1000 non verbal most violent ever) child with duck knows who and a pantry needed for her warriors closed?

Reactions: 27
Has she mentioned lately that her mother abandoned her when she was 4 but before that happened, she was taught how to cook northern food🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's made another cooking video, she's missed off most of the cooking apart from burning the pan at the start, so Slosh obviously had to take over again.
View attachment 2516224
I know we keep saying this, but J looks really ill. His face is really gaunt. That tash doesn’t help either. Do you think it’s the drugs and drink?

Reactions: 11
He looks ridiculous with that tash and she keeps breaking out in a rash !
---
What’s with all the cleaning / tidying and tray making stuff videos - copycat !

Is it just me that makes stew by chucking it all in a slow cooker and walking away with no drama and no video to prove to my husband that he’s abandoned me with all this hard work now he has a “job”?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is he dead though because seriously?

Sorry, Lula "He's an ick." Same page kid, we are on the same page 😂😂

IMG_5436.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
2 steaks for a stew to serve how many of them? Ridiculous portions in that house and we’ve still yet to see them all sitting around the breakfast bar she claimed they’d all fit easily around. Unless I’ve missed it 🙄

Betsy's tiktok made me sad for her and I can't stand Betsy! Brainwashed by Rachel
Yup.still shown to make it all about her.
And yet it's all still done Rachel, to appease you. To please and gain your love and acceptance. Hardly a free from abusive parent behaviour is it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.