PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fridays fareshare delivery. Cheese dips use by today and ocado and Waitrose food which is favoured by Slosh. I noticed Rachel fingering the ocado stuff. The gnocchi has finally been cleared and noticed a lot of other food on the shelves that hasn't moved for weeks.
View attachment 2513830
---
Why does she only need food for parents to take to the contact centres to feed their children after school, bit of an odd statement. Is there quite a lot of mums with children in care in Torbay?
View attachment 2513864
Honestly she makes my blood boil. The whole point of whatever it is shes doing is to stop food waste..yet how many bags of the gnocchi went in the bin!!
I'm sure if that batch went to some other organisation, it would have been handed out! Absolute piss take she is

Reactions: 21
If they're taking all this stuff from Fareshare to "prevent food waste" - how does that work when they're only open for 4 hours today (some of that they've only just arrived back and unpacking the food it looks like) and from 11.30 - 2 tomorrow? If they were genuinely interested in helping people in poverty they'd be best off shopping for a core range of essentials to have available - stuff to make packed lunches for a week, ingredients for simple filling meals that don't need a great deal of cooking etc. A pot of sour cream dip and some tofu is not going to stop a family going hungry, nor is this going to stop food waste when they don't advertise themselves as a service for anyone to use to prevent waste. If they were genuine they'd be listing the stuff that can't get used on Olio for people to collect for free. This, once again, is just for their own gain where they can take the stuff they like the look of themselves.
---
Honestly she makes my blood boil. The whole point of whatever it is shes doing is to stop food waste..yet how many bags of the gnocchi went in the bin!!
I'm sure if that batch went to some other organisation, it would have been handed out! Absolute piss take she is
They could have given it to Torbay's main homeless charity which is literally a 2 minute walk from their premises. They use surplus food every day to cook for those in need!

Reactions: 30
Same... She's just so damn unprofessional, dull, monotone, exhausting & ultimately failing at almost everything I think are important aspects regarding parenting & a decent home environment.
It's an odd one because I never really cared that much about the money at all. It was just a side show to the whole story that blew up. The lies have always bothered me more because I felt that they were the things that "influenced" people. A large portion of the advice or "awareness raising" she does is incorrect, personally biased or just an absolute horror show (case proved last week with that outburst about Israel and Hamas, a pointless exercise that she hasn't followed up on or even mentioned again.) Anyway, the money is not my issue. I know in real life and even happily follow people on social media who are much wealthier than her. I never look at someone and think "ooh look at all their money," I just like who I like as people.

As time has moved on, it's basically become just morbid curiosity as she pushes people around her further and further with her behaviour. Also Josh, as a whole, because surely someone is itching to knock him out (probably Seb is first on that list tbh.) Her content has always been tit. She's one dimensional, a vacuum and steals stories. I also think there's a portion of me that hoped for a positive outcome for the kids. Only that seems to have moved so far away now, especially with Edie changing like she has as well. So yes, I'm just waiting for someone to bang their heads together and hopefully get a result, it's a long shot, but you never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When does Josh start his new job and do we know what it is yet?
Do we actually know he has a new job - has he said it or is it just from her? It could just be an excuse for why he's suddenly not around as much. I need alternative evidence before I believe anything she says and preferably in writing with impartial witnesses.

Reactions: 12
I know we should never condone violence but how has no-one ever given her a slap ?
She's thrown a gazillion people on the troll trash heap, slagged off the kids other families publicly and generally is an absolute bleeping twit.
There was that time when W gave her the head but during the fam photo shoot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was anyone else expecting a comfy chair you might fall asleep in in Wilbys room . No wonder he doesn't like it if she's sitting in that like she's visiting him in prison!
Rachet made out like wobbler was He-Man dragging out a 100kg single sofa chair with his bare level 999 autistic violent hands!
Now I’ve seen the actual chair is a folding chair & how he could of actually of trapped a finger or worse! What is she thinking having that in a child’s room!
But even worse the state of that bed guard ridiculous & dangerous. Instead of buying herself new trainers maybe she should invest in a safe sleeping space for Wibble!
(Disclaimer wobbler/wibble NOT because he is overweight Rach)!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Fridays fareshare delivery. Cheese dips use by today and ocado and Waitrose food which is favoured by Slosh. I noticed Rachel fingering the ocado stuff. The gnocchi has finally been cleared and noticed a lot of other food on the shelves that hasn't moved for weeks.
View attachment 2513830
---
Why does she only need food for parents to take to the contact centres to feed their children after school, bit of an odd statement. Is there quite a lot of mums with children in care in Torbay?

View attachment 2513864
She can duck off with next week is half term! Not where I am - it's the week after! bleeping desperate for it, been working with reception kids who have been germ riddled for the past 2 weeks and passed it to all the staff! 😭

Reactions: 4
Monday night giggle time - she said on her live the other day that they're thinking of making a family planner calendar 🤣🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
duck sake Hinch's shared Rancids story of telling Linda she's taking her to meet Hinch & titled it "such a wonderful family". Deluded, fake idiots the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another child in her towel( I no B is an adult,but as in another child(term used for any age) of hers.
A suffering poorly child. Your child is bleeping sick.stop making him your content especially now! He clearly side eye wanted her not to in that last shot.
Can we please keep focus if what we arent seeing when we see her edits.
A moment on the sofa with poorly child. No no a mothers hand outstretched in selfie mode above us.
Chatting to daughter on couch. No no mums camera filming me in between us.
sister and brother sharing a cozy moment on sofa.poorly child. No no over the top of them, panning round, a few ft away is someone filming us!
Little snuggle with 2 kids.no no again mum filming my brother,panning round putting in between us to film our conversation.

Yes,how sweet and lovely and tender. As tender as one of Joshua's over cooked bleeping chickens!
And let's not forget her telling us she was about to edit the plinky plonky music over for added effect.
Vile human.
---
duck sake Hinch's shared Rancids story of telling Linda she's taking her to meet Hinch & titled it "such a wonderful family". Deluded, fake idiots the pair of them
Hinch would share hamas propaganda videos if she thought it got her engagement.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.