PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get away with it though? I was dragged through court for alienating my children against their dad because they could actually remember being hit by him. Social services wiped the floor with me. And yet she can just do all this and get away with it when their dads haven’t even done anything wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone know if either one of them drive a 7 seater car? Assuming they do as they took the little boy Raffy to the pumpkin patch with them along with 3 of their own kids?

Reactions: 2
She must threaten people into silence. Don't know why people are so scared of a nobody from Devon but everyone seems to back off from her

Reactions: 15
She must threaten people into silence. Don't know why people are so scared of a nobody from Devon but everyone seems to back off from her
I no yeah, like the likes of stabby Jo, Emily... why has nobody ever come out & said anything. So weird.
I didn't like Emily tbf. She was just as bad as rancid & used to lick her arse on the daily. & betsys.

Reactions: 5
Oh Stabby Jo, forgot about her, and what's happened to BFF Jordan who became one of the Patchwork Team, haven't seen him for months :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I no yeah, like the likes of stabby Jo, Emily... why has nobody ever come out & said anything. So weird.
I didn't like Emily tbf. She was just as bad as rancid & used to lick her arse on the daily. & betsys.
I'm sure she paid Emily off. That's how she's now renovating her house.

Reactions: 10
Been sent yesterdays live so took some snippets for you all.
---
And some more, make of them what you will…
I’ll go ahead and say it, I think Lula is so funny 😂 Her face was a bleeping picture when she heard about E’s gift basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I'm only still on here because I'm patiently waiting for the day one of them gets chinned. Literally can't believe it hasn't happened yet 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Also, how can they live on social media and not understand what going viral means? Going viral means the post left your page and was passed around everywhere. They hurt my brain.
Me too!!

Reactions: 6
I’ll go ahead and say it, I think Lula is so funny 😂 Her face was a bleeping picture when she heard about E’s gift basket!
she was thinking what we were all thinking and then talking about her childhood trauma for some gifts… tbf i’d probably do the same in her position.

Reactions: 11
I think I'm only still on here because I'm patiently waiting for the day one of them gets chinned. Literally can't believe it hasn't happened yet 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Also, how can they live on social media and not understand what going viral means? Going viral means the post left your page and was passed around everywhere. They hurt my brain.
Same... She's just so damn unprofessional, dull, monotone, exhausting & ultimately failing at almost everything I think are important aspects regarding parenting & a decent home environment.

Reactions: 6
Fridays fareshare delivery. Cheese dips use by today and ocado and Waitrose food which is favoured by Slosh. I noticed Rachel fingering the ocado stuff. The gnocchi has finally been cleared and noticed a lot of other food on the shelves that hasn't moved for weeks.
IMG_1408.jpeg

---
Why does she only need food for parents to take to the contact centres to feed their children after school, bit of an odd statement. Is there quite a lot of mums with children in care in Torbay?
IMG_1409.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Fridays fareshare delivery. Cheese dips use by today and ocado and Waitrose food which is favoured by Slosh. I noticed Rachel fingering the ocado stuff. The gnocchi has finally been cleared and noticed a lot of other food on the shelves that hasn't moved for weeks.
View attachment 2513830
---
Why does she only need food for parents to take to the contact centres to feed their children after school, bit of an odd statement. Is there quite a lot of mums with children in care in Torbay?
View attachment 2513864
Loads of the stuff on the shelves is value range stuff that’s probably cheaper in the actual shop it’s come from.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.