PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eight employees there who she pays for, and they had to open up the pantry late today as they were too busy picking pumpkins. Who was left looking after Wilby when he's so poorly, one of the builders?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Eight employees there who she pays for, and they had to open up the pantry late today as they were too busy picking pumpkins. Who was left looking after Wilby when he's so poorly, one of the builders?
I am running out of words so only have abbreviations left as my brain has refused to comprehend her stoopid content so just O M F G

Reactions: 9
Wonder if they are all on £60k a year 🤦‍♀️🙈

• Wow
So josh is at "work" only be a matter of time before rancid let's us no where. She likes to video every aspect of their lives, & has loose lips. Not just the ones on her face either I imagine 🤣
I needed a laugh today 😂. On this subject, Rachel hasn't mentioned the state of her vag recently. I wonder if she's finally free of her vaginal ailments?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I needed a laugh today 😂. On this subject, Rachel hasn't mentioned the state of her vag recently. I wonder if she's finally free of her vaginal ailments?
It's mostly herpes of the mouth lately

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So was the reason they had reduced opening hours at the Pantry because they all had to go on the day out with the families they support at the pumpkin patch?! Surely not the whole team needed to go? Surely the pantry is for the community and already on very limited hours so they should have someone there for the staged times, not just pick a jolly outing instead.

Reactions: 22
So was the reason they had reduced opening hours at the Pantry because they all had to go on the day out with the families they support at the pumpkin patch?! Surely not the whole team needed to go? Surely the pantry is for the community and already on very limited hours so they should have someone there for the staged times, not just pick a jolly outing instead.
And surely the pumpkin place was open every other day???

My 1st husband was abusive to me (mostly mentally, occasionally physically) for the 23 years we were married, he wasn't abusive to our 3 kids but he wasn't a particularly good father, but after we got divorced I never once said anything bad about him to the kids, they saw and heard enough to know what the score was and make their own minds up. As it happens, they kept a good relationship with him, sometimes to my annoyance, but I never once bad mouthed him to them. He's dead now and he's got a bit of a hero reputation to the kids and people who didn't know what went on behind closed doors. There's no way I would say anything to try and destroy their memories of him. I do not understand what goes on in R's head to brain wash all the kids the way she has. Let the kids decide who they have in their lives without any input from R. She is beyond evil now and has ruined the lives of all those children. Most, not all, but most men who are abusive to their wives are not abusive to the kids so why alienate those kids from the whole other side of their blood family. Evil bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s almost like it’s really just an advert for Devon Pumpkin Picking with the side reason of inviting the “families.”

Pumpkin picking with your mates is not bloody work. For those of us with real responsible jobs who actually panic when their kid is ill as its the time you want to sit and cuddle them and make sure they feel better (without filming them) rather than leaving them in their room while you chat absolute tit about the beckhams n he gets his ipad then leaving him with the bloody cleaning lady to have, let's face it, a jolly with your mates (team bonding my arse) as you can't be arsed to spend some time with that precious little man who can't stand change or cope with things so won't understand if he is poorly why it's changed again....

Ok sorry that was long and ranty but that has really p'd me off today

Reactions: 20
Is it a coincidence that this was posted on the CIC account as her behaviour in regard to her children's fathers is being discussed? The thing is, reading through the four slides, I recognised a large amount of crap that she and Josh pull on each other and the kids. So it's kind of highlighting how hypocritical she is more than anything.

It occurred to me that all the kids have been estranged from the other parents from being the age 10-13. Is that because it's then she ups her control tactics and she knows the courts will ask for the kids input at that age?

IMG_5435.jpeg

Reactions: 19
It's mostly herpes of the mouth lately
The oral herpes virus is easily transmitted to the genitals. Maybe that's why Joyce is looking washed out and limp, he's probably riddled with it, from hard loving Rachel 😬.

• Sick
  • Haha
Has anyone here taught or been on the freedom course - is this a typical way of framing it? It seems odd to say 'bad father' rather than abusive father or perpetrator. Also why would you talk about 'controlling' the children rather than just parenting them - it suggests further abuse? Am I reading too much into it?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Has anyone here taught or been on the freedom course - is this a typical way of framing it? It seems odd to say 'bad father' rather than abusive father or perpetrator. Also why would you talk about 'controlling' the children rather than just parenting them - it suggests further abuse? Am I reading too much into it?
I do think the freedom programme is a bit odd tbh, but yeah:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it a coincidence that this was posted on the CIC account as her behaviour in regard to her children's fathers is being discussed? The thing is, reading through the four slides, I recognised a large amount of crap that she and Josh pull on each other and the kids. So it's kind of highlighting how hypocritical she is more than anything.

It occurred to me that all the kids have been estranged from the other parents from being the age 10-13. Is that because it's then she ups her control tactics and she knows the courts will ask for the kids input at that age?

View attachment 2515901
hmmm that would make a good tik tock video pointing out how hypocritical it all is…

Reactions: 4
I do think the freedom programme is a bit odd tbh, but yeah:
And this image uses the correct vocabulary unlike them lot. They aren't even registered to run it professionally anywhere are they? I'm sure someone checked. She doesn't call it the freedom programme either, she calls it a trauma course so I think its just their own spin on it. They also charge people for it too i think.

Reactions: 10
a) what the duck is all that tit, sensory overload on a tray…
b) why the duck would you have candle and diffusers in easy reach of a (non-verbal severely autistic) 4 year old?
c) what the duck is that face?

BC590FBF-F38A-4929-BF32-D7CF22E8C988.jpeg

C1E94078-76C0-48C4-8CB1-DCE965ADADC1.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.