PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a badly designed kitchen. Did she have to traipse into the pantry whenever she needed another ingredient? Don't most people like keep them next to the hob where they'll be used constantly?!
Also distracted by the loose hair on her top, wonder whose food that made it into 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
2 steaks for a stew to serve how many of them? Ridiculous portions in that house and we’ve still yet to see them all sitting around the breakfast bar she claimed they’d all fit easily around. Unless I’ve missed it 🙄
Because she knows prior to it that the kids don't like it. So she made a thing about making stew for her and josh.

and Northern cooking roots got instilled by age 4.BEFORE I WAS RUINED,RUINED BY HER DID I TELL YOU. wow that's some skills your mum had Rach. you should give her more credit.

Is sparrow slosh a bird park ranger? Green outfit,cap?
Tbh I think he's always been slim. Before he just was more thug-esque cropped hair muscle with it. Now he's old and haggard and his true colours are moulding his face too.

Reactions: 13
Shes knows how to cook “ northern things “

duck off josh peak your cap shave that rash of your face and get tae duck lad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If someone made a big drama out of making me a meal and then sat there filming me whilst I tasted it, I’d tell them to duck off. It’s almost abusive really … “give me praise, tell me I’m amazing, you must say something good cos everyone can see”.

Reactions: 21
She does this with everything , always seeking praise and validation ! Never quietly , always with the “huns” watching for back up !

Reactions: 10
Halloween trays, cooking reels.....screams of desperation to stay relevant to me! Nothing she's shown interest in before, apart from when she was trying to market Silky's cooking skills. As for the pumpkin patch - just a muddy field next to where they hold the car boot sales! They're not interested in her or her work, just using her to advertise and gain followers, much like her "friend" Asteroid and Big Bakes did. New besties in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

Reactions: 16
I don't get the thing over cooking. They act like it's a competition. Tea in our house has always been:

"What do you want for tea?"

"What have we got?"

*fling open freezer and fridge, shouts what we have, long pause, everyone shouts back, throw it all in the cooker/ air fryer/ pan, wait for pings, put on plate, everyone takes plate.*

3 hours later "Can you make me some toast?"

We don't do grading on effort and everyone is healthy 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The stew. As a northerner. I don't need no recipe book to tell me how to make one. So R, those 4 years you had with your mum, because you were only 4, she didn't have you standing over a cooker to make the family tea 🙄 get a bleeping grip woman!!

Reactions: 19
He copies Liam Gallaghers style so I typed into Google liam wearing a hat and oh my days, he even copies Liams facial expressions.
The huns should club together and buy him this.
IMG_1447.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He copies Liam Gallaghers style so I typed into Google liam wearing a hat and oh my days, he even copies Liams facial expressions.
The huns should club together and buy him this.
View attachment 2516967
Sadly for Slosh, even Kathy Burke has more impressive facial hair
IMG_0947.jpeg

he needs to sneak some of Edie’s skincare before he mummifies

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's the reasoning behind the useless or 'organic' (as Rachel like to call it) and personal stuff that she posts - All for getting brand deals but then in the very same videos she says how she doesn't want to do ptwm anymore but has to, to keep the money coming in 🫠🫠🫠🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Here's the reasoning behind the useless or 'organic' (as Rachel like to call it) and personal stuff that she posts - All for getting brand deals but then in the very same videos she says how she doesn't want to do ptwm anymore but has to, to keep the money coming in 🫠🫠🫠🫠
BIB... or you know, she could get a real job like us normal folk? Except they've become accustomed to the income she's been creaming from the Huns, so a normal job would never be enough.

Who the duck are all these people buying her shite? Surely the Huns can only buy so many pairs of crappy leggings and lovely flattering tracksuits? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well she’s dug her own hole, without Ptwm then she isn’t selling her cheap tat. So she is stuck, as for the Patreon, those subscribers will drop off, may take a few years but it will happen so I hope she’s putting some of her earnings away for those times. Karma does not need to be instant it’s can be a slow burner!

Reactions: 18
BIB... or you know, she could get a real job like us normal folk? Except they've become accustomed to the income she's been creaming from the Huns, so a normal job would never be enough.
She's making just over £21k PER MONTH from patreon. She would be lucky to make that PER YEAR given she has no qualifications or legitimate training in anything.

Given that the whole town hates her, and its full of chrolls too, she probably wouldn't even get an interview anywhere, and in the unlikely event they didnt know her name, a quick google would soon sort that out.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.