PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an idiot. You signed up for it R. Pull your big girls pants up and get on with it. We all have to do it.

Instead of throwing the money at the kids with designer clothes and yourself and your husband. Why didn't invest in something as well? Don't moan about something that you put out there to get where you are. You made it your job, you bloody work for it!! Cry me a bloody river 🙄

Reactions: 20
Wants people to watch to get stats - but then blocks anyone and everyone that has a difference of opinion ( not trolls ) so that’s why your stats are shite ! Amd you actually admit to selling your soul now do you ! You also sell those kids souls too ! And yes you signed up for it !
---
Tied , tired old hag with a tied tired old ball bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Silly me, I've just realised what she's doing. She's preaching to the huns to help her get 6 months off. Poor R, she's having to do ADS and post things she doesn't want to, to get her engagement up. Let's all buy her clothes. She's beggy Ann.

Reactions: 11
She does realise what organic content is? And she does realise that she wouldn't be selling the Rebl shite without her platform and social media presence? The intellect is not strong in this one.

Reactions: 20
When you compare the number of ppl that follow her PTWM page to the numbers on all her other accounts, she really doesn’t have the same volume on any of them apart from the Home acc is next highest. It goes to show not everyone from the PTWM page has followed to Rebl. She wouldn’t have the reach if it wasn’t for PTWM so she needs to STFU!! Honestly, imagine her having to do a regular 9-5 job again on min wage, never known such an ungrateful person!!! As for Jo imagine having to keep nagging at R to post some stories, what an absolute joke of a job that is!!!

Reactions: 14
She's making just over £21k PER MONTH from patreon. She would be lucky to make that PER YEAR given she has no qualifications or legitimate training in anything.

Given that the whole town hates her, and its full of chrolls too, she probably wouldn't even get an interview anywhere, and in the unlikely event they didnt know her name, a quick google would soon sort that out.
Yeah, but remember her biggest income is from all the Companies that continually contact her “management” desperate to “ work” with her - ( ie paying her greater than £21,000 per month she receives from Patreon )

What a load of “big Bull bags”

Actually “ stories” that is exactly what they are …Fairy Stories

Reactions: 14
Surely if you’re paying for the Patreon you’re not Gona be happy hearing that she cba filming anything for you and she’s just hoping her cheap clothes take off so she can bin you all off 🤣

Reactions: 27
Why does she look like she’s dosed up on diazapam or ‘something’
She looks bloody awful.

I wonder if Joyce had to go back to work because the money is drying up? Regardless of what she says. I don’t believe the Rebl tit has sold that well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll just implode eventually. Too many fingers in too many pies and she can't be bothered to put effort into any of them. Eventually she'll have to give it up and get a proper job. Wouldn't suprise me if that's why Slosh has gone back to work- plus he can actually have some dignity and earn his own cash without going to her for pocket money.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.