PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rachel’s mum would like to borrow money to go on a cruise - the same mum who has cancer and has been really poorly? Come on Rachel, this new story is a fib and you know it .

Reactions: 21
If only she had just stuck to selling calendars and wine glasses she wouldn’t be in this position.

Although her family dynamic is something else. Of course jo went out with the twin brother !

Reactions: 22
I cannot keep up, I distinctly remember R telling everyone She had bought her Mum a cruise for £ 1500 COULD .her Mum BE probably advising that the balance is now due. Not good content but it is normal to book holiday with a deposit, and then pay balance

Reactions: 19
If only she had just stuck to selling calendars and wine glasses she wouldn’t be in this position.

Although her family dynamic is something else. Of course jo went out with the twin brother !
A really strange dynamic - Josh’s ex got together with E’s dad, then Rachel’s best friend who organised contact with E also got together with E’s dad ( this is all from the PTWM first book that I bought) Rachel now married to her other best friends brother and now we hear Jo used to go out with E’s dad’s brother - all a bit close to home !
---
I cannot keep up, I distinctly remember R telling everyone She had bought her Mum a cruise for £ 1500 COULD .her Mum BE probably advising that the balance is now due. Not good content but it is normal to book holiday with a deposit, and then pay balance
The holiday insurance must be sky high considering how poorly she said her mum was ?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m going to have to create some fake accounts before I like something by accident on twitter or tik tok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A really strange dynamic - Josh’s ex got together with E’s dad, then Rachel’s best friend who organised contact with E also got together with E’s dad ( this is all from the PTWM first book that I bought) Rachel now married to her other best friends brother and now we hear Jo used to go out with E’s dad’s brother - all a bit close to home !
---

The holiday insurance must be sky high considering how poorly she said her mum was ?
STDs much be at a record high in their area due to that lot.

Reactions: 12
E's nan cannot be stopped having contact just on R's say so. The court order that's in place would need to specify non contact or supervised contact with family members. And from seeing what we've seen of E's nan I'd fully expect her dad has said OK to shut her up, but contact will carry on as it always has done.

Reactions: 25
I have nothing left to say but this. Rach and Josh, get off the ferris wheel now. Stop this nonsense and give your kids a decent life that doesn’t involve exposing them and their family members.
IMG_7862.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They’ve kind of bitten themselves on the proverbial with the cocky videos of themselves this weekend - I bet she’s fuming ! There will be many harsh words and much fake shallow breathing into paper bags tonight .

Reactions: 17
I have a memory like a fish but do we actually have proof that her mum has cancer? I know it’s an awful thing to say but she’s not renowned for telling the truth is she…

Reactions: 8
I SS this yesterday to share here.... imagine if we both saw it from the same source...waxing lady 🤔
it’s been saved on my phone for a few weeks, was waiting for a perfect time to post.

just says it all. I could never imagine putting my children through the exposure she does for money.

Reactions: 7
I dread to think what lies she's making Edie believe about her dad's side of the family.

Reactions: 17
Paetron this morning.....

Edies nan is no longer allowed to see Edie unsupervised because of all the things she says about Rachel. Edie comes home and says "nan said x,y,z" Rachel phones edies dad going mad - edie now says she's not allowed to be on her own with her nan anymore.

Jo used to date edies dad's twin brother years back ! Apparently edies nan hates all her boys ex's with the exception of Jo. R is top of her hit list. Jo says edies nan is "not a good girl".

Lots of talk about being slags, both drinking too much and R taking ecstacy "back in the day". R says this is why she says to T "do you want to get a reputation??" Because she knows what that is like first hand.

R spent time talking about her mum, sister and brothers - calling herself the black sheep. She called her siblings a lot worse.

Rs mum rang the other day to ask for £1500 as she's going on a cruise - Jo was there so R put her on speakerphone so that when R asked jo for the money, Jo would know what it was for.
I watched a live a few weeks ago and Rach said she's paid for her mum to go on a cruise with her aunties. So her mum was probably ringing asking for spending money for the cruise

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.