PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one point today I had two teens trying to help me join twitter, while hubby in background is going “who’s this for? Is that the mum blog person? What’s she done now?”
Had to give a brief rundown but now they are all invested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh she's def doing this for the TT or Twitter account. I'm sure the account has bigger things to throw at her than her selling overpriced 2nd hand shoes.
---
Can I just say. Thank you! Explains why I feel like my feet have got bigger! I have googled loads about menopause/peri-menopause and never seen this. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do people really change shoe size when they've gained a few pound? My weight has been up and down throughout my adult years but I've always remained the same shoe size 🤣

And sliders have a bit more room in them....honestly my mind is blown 🤯
I put on 3 stone both pregnancy’s. Still the same shoe size 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do people really change shoe size when they've gained a few pound? My weight has been up and down throughout my adult years but I've always remained the same shoe size 🤣

And sliders have a bit more room in them....honestly my mind is blown 🤯
When I lost 5st I went down a shoe size...I assumed it was water retention going along with the weight. I didn't sell all my bigger shoes though, just wore thicker socks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not even convinced she’s selling them at all. She’s got staff and family members that can comment from ‘burner’ 🙄 accounts and not actually sell any of them. The huns will simply think they weren’t lucky enough to get them
---
Maybe she’s selling them now they don’t suit her current trend of van life and festivals. Old sloshy is turning her into Noelene Gallagher 😂
Noelene, noelene, noelene, noelene.... I'm begging of you please dont take my man. #patchworkanthem

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do tell troll...✌
So far... d&c police, this morning, watchdog, women's aid, trevi and kidscape have been tagged in the video of them abusing seb in the shower 👍
On the other videos, cic regulator and one show have been tagged.
Most videos are nearly at 2k views on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So far... d&c police, this morning, watchdog, women's aid, trevi and kidscape have been tagged in the video of them abusing seb in the shower 👍
On the other videos, cic regulator and one show have been tagged.
Most videos are nearly at 2k views on twitter
How do you see the comments on twitter? I don't understand how it works at all 😬

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2330381Actually rach, I have a pair of trainers that were £230 but the difference is I’ve legit worn them everyday for the last 5 years until they’ve gotten holes in them 🤣 she’s asking for some ridiculous prices on these!
She’s still a child size, 4/5, how are they costing her so much? I vividly remember the day my son went from a 5 to a 5.5 as that was adult size and twice the bleeping price for the same shoe. I wanna see her receipts 👀

Reactions: 12
New thread, lads! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230724-215106_TikTok.jpg

I don't think this person has been on the internet long. Bless them. Best get half the planet told about not putting their real names 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.