PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez how manky are those trainers she is selling. They’re either dirty or bleeping ugly. No doubt some tragic twit will buy them for the wank bank

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she's taking the piss, right? Nobody will buy second hand trainers at those prices. Oh wait.......the twuns will.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason for not putting them on vinted wasn't because she "couldn't be bothered " it was because she wouldn't get anywhere near that price for them.
Shes doing it to bait people anyway, if anyone messages her to buy them no doubt she will drop the price privately.
Considering she was hyperventilating into a paper bag a few weeks ago because of "wankers on the internet" shes not doing a bad job winding them up now is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has she put all those trainers for sale so that one of her trolls can tell her how much moneys worth she’s selling for and how much they cost?
If she doesn’t go on to then state that she’s using the proceeds to help the patchwork, you know like buy shopping that she expects the huns to buy then surely the huns will ask why not? She’s on £10494726262 a year and some of the huns will be living hand to mouth but still send her money. How can she sleep at night knowing this and how can they not see what is now so glaringly obvious.
---
If my quick maths is correct that’s around £700 earned tonight on selling secondhand shoes 😯
She’ll be waiting for a troll to do the maths

Reactions: 10
I’m waiting for the ‘they said
Has she put all those trainers for sale so that one of her trolls can tell her how much moneys worth she’s selling for and how much they cost?
If she doesn’t go on to then state that she’s using the proceeds to help the patchwork, you know like buy shopping that she expects the huns to buy then surely the huns will ask why not? She’s on £10494726262 a year and some of the huns will be living hand to mouth but still send her money. How can she sleep at night knowing this and how can they not see what is now so glaringly obvious.
---

She’ll be waiting for a troll to
---

She’ll be waiting for a troll to do the maths
I’m waiting for the ‘and all the money I raised has gone to the centre…’

Reactions: 2
The reason for not putting them on vinted wasn't because she "couldn't be bothered " it was because she wouldn't get anywhere near that price for them.
Shes doing it to bait people anyway, if anyone messages her to buy them no doubt she will drop the price privately.
Considering she was hyperventilating into a paper bag a few weeks ago because of "wankers on the internet" shes not doing a bad job winding them up now is she.
100% she's doing this on purpose to control the narrative here.

Stopped people talking about tik tok and twitter for a bit hasn't it.

Reactions: 16
Do people really change shoe size when they've gained a few pound? My weight has been up and down throughout my adult years but I've always remained the same shoe size 🤣

And sliders have a bit more room in them....honestly my mind is blown 🤯

Reactions: 17
This is a deflection ploy from the last few days…I hope nobody actually rises to it. The money will be donated to the patchwork charity. She wants a TT made of how much the trainers cost, how much she made selling them so she can turn round and say she donated the money and the person who is making the TT lose credibility.
---
Do people really change shoe size when they've gained a few pound? My weight has been up and down throughout my adult years but I've always remained the same shoe size 🤣

And sliders have a bit more room in them....honestly my mind is blown 🤯
My dad’s feet have gone up a few sizes but his morbidly obese and put on more than 2 stone🤦🏼‍♀️ He said his feet haven’t actually grown just got fatter so has to buy bigger shoes. I have literally been the same size since I was at school so I have no idea if this is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a deflection ploy from the last few days…I hope nobody actually rises to it. The money will be donated to the patchwork charity. She wants a TT made of how much the trainers cost, how much she made selling them so she can turn round and say she donated the money and the person who is making the TT lose credibility.
---

My dad’s feet have gone up a few sizes but his morbidly obese and put on more than 2 stone🤦🏼‍♀️ He said his feet haven’t actually grown just got fatter so has to buy bigger shoes. I have literally been the same size since I was at school so I have no idea if this is true.
Maybe not if they have evidence of her begging for Footlocker, ASOS etc. vouchers. She looks bad having that many trainers that she has barely worn, just shows that she pisses money up the wall without a care.

Reactions: 13
lost 4ish stone and gained it again! trainers just need the laces loosening/tightening a little but still a size 5.....

Reactions: 8
I’m not even convinced she’s selling them at all. She’s got staff and family members that can comment from ‘burner’ 🙄 accounts and not actually sell any of them. The huns will simply think they weren’t lucky enough to get them
---
Maybe she’s selling them now they don’t suit her current trend of van life and festivals. Old sloshy is turning her into Noelene Gallagher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, I did not have Rachael becoming a Conning Cobbler in the PTWM bingo card! She's lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.