PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DipsyDoodle the recaps are going to be a 24 hour job for you!
We all really appreciate the time & energy you put in. It’s paying off that for sure 🥳❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Paetron this morning.....

Edies nan is no longer allowed to see Edie unsupervised because of all the things she says about Rachel. Edie comes home and says "nan said x,y,z" Rachel phones edies dad going mad - edie now says she's not allowed to be on her own with her nan anymore.

Jo used to date edies dad's twin brother years back ! Apparently edies nan hates all her boys ex's with the exception of Jo. R is top of her hit list. Jo says edies nan is "not a good girl".

Lots of talk about being slags, both drinking too much and R taking ecstacy "back in the day". R says this is why she says to T "do you want to get a reputation??" Because she knows what that is like first hand.

R spent time talking about her mum, sister and brothers - calling herself the black sheep. She called her siblings a lot worse.

Rs mum rang the other day to ask for £1500 as she's going on a cruise - Jo was there so R put her on speakerphone so that when R asked jo for the money, Jo would know what it was for.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
B & L alienated from their father and their half sisters. I and S alienated from their mum. E alienated from her Nan/dad. There seems to be a common denominator in all these situations…

Plot twist…E’s Nan took some computer lessons over the last few months and is behind the TT accounts 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Edies nan is no longer allowed to see Edie unsupervised because of all the things she says about Rachel. Edie comes home and says "nan said x,y,z" Rachel phones edies dad going mad - edie now says she's not allowed to be on her own with her nan anymore.

Jo used to date edies dad's twin brother years back ! Apparently edies nan hates all her boys ex's with the exception of Jo. R is top of her hit list. Jo says edies nan is "not a good girl".

Lots of talk about being slags, both drinking too much and R taking ecstacy "back in the day". R says this is why she says to T "do you want to get a reputation??" Because she knows what that is like first hand.

R spent time talking about her mum, sister and brothers - calling herself the black sheep. She called her siblings a lot worse.

Rs mum rang the other day to ask for £1500 as she's going on a cruise - Jo was there so R put her on speakerphone so that when R asked jo for the money, Jo would know what it was for.
Is she psychic now, she can predict her mum is going to ask for money and knows exactly when to put her on speakerphone for Jo to hear it?

Reactions: 13
Give it a year or 2 and Joyce will also be on the toxic pile and a book will be written about him and how abusive he was to her, no doubt labelled unsafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I'm sure E tells her Dad/Nan her mum said x,y,z too. Is the no contact official or is it R deciding this?

She hates her mum so much, she will happily use other people's money to fund her going on a cruise!!!

Rancid, in your words 'make it make sense' 🤯

Reactions: 24

Do none of these men have balls? My God. Why wouldn't you just tell her to quit whining and duck off 🙄

Reactions: 28
Give it a year or 2 and Joyce will also be on the toxic pile and a book will be written about him and how abusive he was to her, no doubt labelled unsafe.
Yeah and she'll take him to court for custody of wobble, despite not actually wanting to have him round but has to otherwise what other content will she have. Poor wobble will be palmed off on every Tom, dick and evri kev, so she can trawl round the country telling everyone how awful and abusive her ex partners are.

Reactions: 30
Twitter is like open season you can’t run or hide it’s brutal and I’m here for it.
I hope the kids are all out tho imagine her rage in the house. We don’t care about her kids tho
That’s why she doesn’t have a Twitter presence, she’d get called out for everything on there and that’s why I love it!

Reactions: 20
I don’t believe for a second that her mum randomly called & asked for money for a cruise 🤷‍♀️ Raq will have offered her 💰 so she could add it for content.
E’s Nan is a gutsy old bird! No fecks given!

Reactions: 31
I'm sure E tells her Dad/Nan her mum said x,y,z too. Is the no contact official or is it R deciding this?

She hates her mum so much, she will happily use other people's money to fund her going on a cruise!!!

Rancid, in your words 'make it make sense' 🤯
No doubt its just R throwing her weight around and edies dad agreeing to keep the peace.
If she thinks edie doesn't say things to them (especially to her dad) then shes deluded!

Reactions: 20
IMG_2366.jpeg
Not sure if this is already on here but thought it was a very important screenshot to have on here. Bravo to the TT account for the receipts!! 👏🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 36
No doubt its just R throwing her weight around and edies dad agreeing to keep the peace.
If she thinks edie doesn't say things to them (especially to her dad) then shes deluded!
Or deflection from the abuse of her step son. Someone had to get the backlash and it looks like it was them 😔

Reactions: 13
Almost feel sorry for Rach the now, imagine sitting at home not knowing if the person who set up the twitter and T.T accounts is a stranger, a friend, family, ex friend, some weirdo random, a troll.... mate no amount of money in the world is worth living in constant need of living your life on line and selling yourself out not knowing who you can trust, and the never ending cycle of trying to track down people who have a differing opinion from you, outing them having panic attacks on the daily etc, if my job caused me that much greif i would resign, fml there are proper "celebrities" who apart from what you see on TV you have no clue what there private life is like.So it is possible to do both have a platform but keep personal life separate.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.