PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t pay that much for new shoes, let alone second hand. Then again, I don’t earn £16k a year, let alone a month.

Reactions: 18
Just wait, In a few weeks she’ll be begging for trainers for one of the women she supports 🙄😡

Reactions: 23
😂😂 whoever pays those prices, deserves getting ripped off. Probably get half of those she's selling brand new and cheaper. bleeping idiots 😂😂
We all know the huns are absolute mugs 😂 some of them as we’ve seen very open about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s some weird sick irony here that I can’t put my finger on …her with her shoe tales from childhood yet ….but couldn’t possibly consider donating to those in need . Yeah yeah yeah it’s her property she can do as she chooses we’re sure here her say but something is very twisted here…

Reactions: 31
My daughter has just said she’s got all those shoes just chucked in the shed and she’s selling them at that price… while begging for a pushchair and a carpet recently, She needs to give her head a wobble.. yes, she’s my daughter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am dead at these pictures 😂 I swear the huns are doing our job for us now. They're all racing to buy rancid, overpriced shite from St Rash and they say people on this site are mentally unwell 😂

Also she really does have the taste of a 9 year old given free reign in Claires Accessories doesn't she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wouldn’t pay that much for new shoes, let alone second hand. Then again, I don’t earn £16k a year, let alone a month.
Me neither. I've been wearing the same ones I got from Boohoo for £9 2 years ago. How the other scamming half live eh???

Reactions: 14
Just wait, In a few weeks she’ll be begging for trainers for one of the women she supports 🙄😡
One of the lush ladies I support is in deperate need of expensive trainers for her and her 4 broken babies. Message the Patchwork fuckup if you can help this Warrior. I can just see it now 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The twitter updates, has she recently changed to add that the money goes to the centre or has that part always been there? Shouldn't she really change that considering the centre is now closed? Has she told the huns it's closed? Or have I just missed that bit?

Reactions: 8
I'm lost for words... She's clever enough to have scammed people for lots of money but what she's doing now is giving the trolls fodder to further assinate her making her extremely stupid. Btw you couldn't give me £50 to take those white monstrosities, no wonder Joyce wouldn't wear them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she getting rid of the evidence of her ill gotten gains using the Footlocker vouchers? She has piss poor taste in footwear.

Reactions: 20
IMG_2368.jpeg
Actually rach, I have a pair of trainers that were £230 but the difference is I’ve legit worn them everyday for the last 5 years until they’ve gotten holes in them 🤣 she’s asking for some ridiculous prices on these!

Reactions: 21
😂😂 whoever pays those prices, deserves getting ripped off. Probably get half of those she's selling brand new and cheaper. bleeping idiots 😂😂
The size 8 huns will pay that just to be able to correspond with her 🙄
Notice poor Wilby in the background crying and calling for his mummy 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.