PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think they were all there together, but that J went with his wife and the boys, and R "just happened" to be there with Edie's dad and the girls at the same time, and they snuck off for cheeky shags while the other adults were looking after the kids. Either way, it's bleeping gross behaviour.
Yes actually I think you are right but what a coincidence eh?! Xxx

Reactions: 5
he's also said that there are no records of her with the gambling commission. i'm guessing he is looking into that and the many raffles she has done.
---

youre on the accounts "liked" posts you need to go on the main page
I was reading how he took Jack Monroe to court over Ā£10 she didnā€™t refund him for patreon šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m genuinely not suprised by the affairs. Even when accusing one of the people of being violent she was still not scared of enough to cheat and get caught .
She uses children as a smoke screen to get away with all her wrong doings. My partners ex is exactly the same and her children are her get out of jail card. Always has affairs ( upsetting the childrenā€™s home life non stop) always up to something sneaky , always planning how to get out of looking after the kids and roping in people but still comes accross like she has it all Thor her because she has all these kids.
Itā€™s so unfair to the good men and women who get dragged into their web in any way. They are the drains of society and they always come out on too and they genuinly know theyā€™ll be able to con their way out of everything.

Reactions: 14
I'm scared to ask my teenager to explain Twitter and Tiktok to me, but I think I'm going to have to šŸ˜‚

Please keep screenshotting/recording and posting here though for the technically challenged (me) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my days šŸ¤£ Happy Monday šŸ¤£
Raq will be going batshit crazy. Hope the kids are all out of that house.

House of cards is tumbling down all around them šŸ¤­

Edit to add. Her being a cocky cow has massively backfired šŸ™Œ
Didn't take long did it. Snot fest hysteria to follow ( along with a paper bag). Oh dear what can the matter be...

Reactions: 10
Letā€™s just say he is on a career break ā€¦all the comments on his/her posts referring to him as a ā€œbent copperā€ from her / him and the Huns thinking they are funny really donā€™t put him as a ā€œpolice officer on a career breakā€ or the police force itself in a good lightā€¦..

which we know isnā€™t true anyway but there is still a certain standard to uphold if he was on a break and joking around about being ā€œbentā€ canā€™t be doing him any favours

Reactions: 21
I donā€™t know if itā€™s someone from here, someone from the toxic pile, an angry ex or Kevin the Evri delivery driver but your taste in music is spot on šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ™ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.