PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The highlight for me on the latest TikTok/Twitter video is that one line over it -
‘Who’s dancing now’
As they trundle past their £55k scampervan, completely out of time with the music.
Chefs kiss 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have a memory like a fish but do we actually have proof that her mum has cancer? I know it’s an awful thing to say but she’s not renowned for telling the truth is she…
Sad, isn't it, that there is any question? On this occasion, she wasn't lying. I think the lies were about her level of involvement in caring for her mum or spending time with her. She made out that she was the only person taking care of her mum. Definitely a lie. For a start, she only mentioned it a couple of times before getting bored and didn't film it. If she was actually doing it, we'd have had reel after reel. I think there was a one-time photo of a Pyrex dish covered in tinfoil. Don't forget, R has 3 much older siblings who were actually raised by their mum and may have wanted to be there for her unconditionally. Unlike R, who only really took limited interest insofar as it impacted her and she could get a few likes. After that, she reverted to throwing her mum under the bus every 30 secs and has defaulted to it again today when she can't control TT 🙄 Her mum should join here and give as good as she gets. Poor woman. Bet she doesn't regret leaving when R was tiny. Probably regrets being back in her life though.

Reactions: 22
My money is still on Seb releasing a tell all book in a couple of years time!

Reactions: 20
I wonder if the PTWM_Unmasked person and the legal guy could become friends and swap notes 🤭

I’m sure she’s ok but sending @VCJR love and letting her know we’re all here cos we’re not the nasty trolls that the huns will have people believe ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On her shoe selling stories putting (I forgot how launch these were the jealous little stalkers remembered) 😳😳😳 didn’t her many mothers tell her don’t poke a hornets nest

Reactions: 8
State of those shoes. She cares for nothing.
I'm in two minds if she's taking the piss with the shoes, troll baiting, or she's just tone deaf. Who has that many expensive pairs of shoes worn once or twice, then thrown in the shed! Don't know about anyone else but I tend to buy shoes/Sandler, wear them to death, & then buy another pair!

Reactions: 25
I'm so glad the tiktok troll has taken it to twitter! At least we know nothing can get taken down there and people are already tagging D&C police. Imagine being in the hobbit loft tonight 🙈😂

Reactions: 16
Shes a cheeky cow. If I was paying that price, second hand or not, I'd expect the seller to clean them!
And that doesn't look like fake tan, it looks like dried blood from where they have gave her blisters 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she messing with those trainers 😂😂😂. Ffs they need binning. Absolute tramps buying them lol 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many pairs of shoes just bought within the last year?! They’re all so grubby too! She’s so tone deaf and skanky with it!

Reactions: 13
Just think of all the ladies/families in her area who could benefit from some new shoes though🙈🙈 cannot believe the prices she’s selling them at too! Filthy vans for 30 quid no thank youuuu🙈

😂😂 whoever pays those prices, deserves getting ripped off. Probably get half of those she's selling brand new and cheaper. bleeping idiots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still with the cockiness. 🙄 the sly digs. Bore off you absolute gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.